Beauty Army - February

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess who just won a prize from Beauty Army??? 
yay.gif

Originally Posted by BrittneyMarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

haha, I totally recognized your picture when they posted on fb! 

LOL! Hmmm IDK if that's a good thing or a bad thing! 
icon_redface.gif

I forgot about those dinosaurs! It's been awhile since I've been there. My gran technically lives in Palm Desert and I love being in the valley. Just such an amazing feeling being completely enveloped in the mountains. 

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ontario isn't in the desert, at least not quite. Palm Springs is still a bit of a drive, a drive I've done quite a bit, it takes about 1.5 hours from Ontario to Palm Springs with light traffic. Basically, you gotta drive out *into* the desert. I love the wind turbines too, though, and the "world's largest dinosaurs". hehe. 
biggrin.gif

Ontario is in the Inland Empire, the "valley", though the IE also includes the desert cities of Palm Desert and Palm Springs. Ontario is the major mail hub for all mail going out into the Inland Empire of California http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inland_Empire_(California) for those confused about the Canada thing. hahaha! 
icon_lol.gif
 My husband worked at UPS in Ontario yeaaars ago. I used to have to pick up lost packages in Ontario. My Sanrio packages ship out of Ontario, California sometimes. The confusion for me lies on it going from my state to another state, but that was explained, so thanks guys! 
heart.gif

I won't be able to get my box until next week! That's very sad. I was gonna try out the MAD eye serum sample before I actually decided to buy it from BA's website because I want the free cleanser too..... Does anyone think the MAD skincare products worth the price? I am a broke college student who normally can only afford drugstore products, the free cleanser is so tempting. And I also want the black soap....if it really helps my stubborn black heads

Originally Posted by yoru /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I won't be able to get my box until next week! That's very sad. I was gonna try out the MAD eye serum sample before I actually decided to buy it from BA's website because I want the free cleanser too..... Does anyone think the MAD skincare products worth the price? I am a broke college student who normally can only afford drugstore products, the free cleanser is so tempting. And I also want the black soap....if it really helps my stubborn black heads

I bought the blemish gel before trying anything. I love it. i also LOVE the brightening cleanser, I use that at night now and I use purity made simple in the mornings. I would say the products might be a little harsher than a lot of things, but combined with exfoliation, I have cleared up almost all of my blackheads in a week.

Everyone, don't forget to enter their new contest for the $90 worth of Indie Lee products! Just Follow Beauty Army and Indie Lee on twitter and then tweet the following:

Join #TeamIndieLee Follow @Indie_Lee & @BeautyArmy for your chance to win a POWER TRIO GIFT SET Valued at $90 http://on.fb.me/zRux5l Please RT

Originally Posted by Isabelsjewely /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Everyone, don't forget to enter their new contest for the $90 worth of Indie Lee products! Just Follow Beauty Army and Indie Lee on twitter and then tweet the following:

Join #TeamIndieLee Follow @Indie_Lee & @BeautyArmy for your chance to win a POWER TRIO GIFT SET Valued at $90 http://on.fb.me/zRux5l Please RT

yay, thanks for the heads up! 

Thanks! I actually got my box today which is a totally surprise! It says it won't arrive until 28-29, and wow! I have yet to try out anything because sleeping over at bf's place lol

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I bought the blemish gel before trying anything. I love it. i also LOVE the brightening cleanser, I use that at night now and I use purity made simple in the mornings. I would say the products might be a little harsher than a lot of things, but combined with exfoliation, I have cleared up almost all of my blackheads in a week.

Got my box today but my Blingtone shadow came broken! 
icon_cry.gif
 Otherwise I love the box! I guess I should email them?

Seriously!? Blingtone is a cream shadow so USPS must have been tossing that box around for it to come broken. Send them a pic of it ASAP - Nancy-Lee or Lindsay should be on Facebook or Twitter right now.

Back