Beauty Army - February

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE this moisturizer too! I actually don't really care for the smell BUT love the results.

Originally Posted by VegasLover75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, I canceled and received my last box this month.  I didn't pick the samples this time.  I received some moisturizer - Iris, and it's great!!!!  I am going to have to buy the full size & rethink my decision to cancel now and just let them pick my samples.  Does anyone else think this moisturize smells like the MGM in Vegas?  Another reason I love it! 

They say in the article that they are the best value, and from what I've experienced so far, it's true.  The value of my Feb BA box is way more than both my Feb BB and GB boxes combined, and the value is even greater because it's all stuff I picked for myself.  The BB was worth $45, but the value to me was actually $0, and we won't even go into the GB.

Thanks for sharing the article!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Beauty army just tweeted this article: http://betakit.com/2012/02/17/beauty-army-launches-as-subscription-commerce-gains-momentum

Sounds like we are going to see more and more brands as we go! I'm surprised they only sent out 1100 kits their first month.

Interesting also how they mention that companies may start to pay to have a spot in the box, whereas we try to calculate how much these companies are spending on product. From a business perspective, GOOD sample distribution services really are a win for everyone.

I've been doing reviews on each item I get on Beauty Army items on my blog and doing looks based around the eye color I get. Tomorrow I will be doing one on the Jan box I got late (lost in the mail)

I'm really loving BA! A complete turn around for me!

It is inexpensive compared to some I have used too!  The full size is only $20!

Originally Posted by geniabeme /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I LOVE this moisturizer too! I actually don't really care for the smell BUT love the results.

I emailed them and they said they would try and see what they can do to get me the soap
laughing.gif
Their customer service is superb!

I want to try the black soap and it never comes up in my selections (well it did once and i was being all picky and redid the profile never to see it again). I emailed the company direct to see if I could buy a sample and they sent back a promo code instead.  Use code feb2012 until end of Feb to get 30% off from the Shea Terra website. With this I am going to order.

I used the soap again last night and showed it to my SO. LOL His reaction was priceless "That looks disdgusting! You put that on your face!?" But then he really liked how my face felt afterwards so that won him over. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Ampym /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I want to try the black soap and it never comes up in my selections (well it did once and i was being all picky and redid the profile never to see it again). I emailed the company direct to see if I could buy a sample and they sent back a promo code instead.  Use code feb2012 until end of Feb to get 30% off from the Shea Terra website. With this I am going to order.

Ohhh thanks, I think I'll order some!

With the promo code it is cheaper than ordering directly from BA site. I had asked for hints on FB as to procure the black soap sample and they were kind and said the could not comment on stock availability. SO being like  a dog with a bone I emailed Shea Terra CS and inquired. It never hurts to ask or call! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

With the promo code it is cheaper than ordering directly from BA site. I had asked for hints on FB as to procure the black soap sample and they were kind and said the could not comment on stock availability. SO being like  a dog with a bone I emailed Shea Terra CS and inquired. It never hurts to ask or call! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thanks for posting it! I'd been planning on ordering full size anyway, and taht discount almost covers shipping and handling.

I tried to order the soap but the feb2012 promo came back as invalid or expired. Did it work for you?

Originally Posted by pinktergal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Ampym /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I tried to order the soap but the feb2012 promo came back as invalid or expired. Did it work for you?

It worked for me yesterday. It's case sensitive. Here's what I wrote on my Facebook wall about it.

Shea Terra Organics Black Soap 30% off using promo code: feb2012 (case sensitive). All other products also 30% off using that promo code.
Disclaimer: Not affiliated with nor compensated by Shea Terra Organics.

http://www.sheaterraorganics.com/Rose-Hips-Black-Soap-Deep-Pore-Face-Wash-and-Mask_p_299.html

@ zadidoll:  I did make sure I used the lower case, not caps, but it didn't work. Oh, well. Thanks for sharing.  I'll try again.

@ zadidoll:  I did make sure I used the lower case, not caps, but it didn't work. Oh, well. Thanks for sharing.  I'll try again.

I got it to work in google chrome today, so it should work!

Oh, duh!  (Smacking my head!)  I was on the BA site, NOT Shea Terra!  Once I went to the right site, all went smoothly.  I got the black soap and the green coffee eye serum since I had the promo code. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Thanks again for sharing, Zadidoll! 

Oh, duh!  (Smacking my head!)  I was on the BA site, NOT Shea Terra!  Once I went to the right site, all went smoothly.  I got the black soap and the green coffee eye serum since I had the promo code. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Thanks again for sharing, Zadidoll! 

I picked up the black soap, the green coffee eye serum, and the argan and rose serum of youth. Really excited to try more products by these guys! 

They now have the shea terra body butter as a sample! unfortunately I didnt pick that one out(knocking myself for it) but if you girls love the shea terra black soap you should try the body butter!!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I picked up the black soap, the green coffee eye serum, and the argan and rose serum of youth. Really excited to try more products by these guys! 

Latest posts

Back