Beauty Army - February

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got an e-mail back from  MAD Skincare saying "We would love to send you some samples.  We will have those out to you this week"

Wow they are awesome! I hope I like something so I can buy from them. I don't know a lot of other companies that would do this.

Yes, they really are great!! I ordered the blemish serum through beauty army since it came with a free face wash, but I'm hoping I can become a life long mad skincare user because they were so good to me!

I love the box! love the packaging and the producsts look fun! I cant wait to try it! that blingtone eyeshadow is not just shimmery but GLITTERY! I love it!

Aren't the boxes made of awesome and win???? 

Great box! Be careful with the Indie Lee Shampoo though, just as a FYI. lovelovelove that eye shadow! Hoping I can get the green or purple n ext month :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Diana Mangual /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love the box! love the packaging and the producsts look fun! I cant wait to try it! that blingtone eyeshadow is not just shimmery but GLITTERY! I love it!

hooray! I think the boxes are so cute too. 

I've already used one of my BA boxes to tame my perfume/oil samples and keep them pretty organized. 

I've also used a BB box to corral all my eye shadow pots.

My first is holding jewelry, when I get my next one I'm going to use it to organize my massive skincare sample collection lol.

Just subscribed because I was kinda disappointed with MyGlam. Just in case I am not satisfied with the choices or if I go broke, do I just go ahead and send them emails and request them to cancel my subscription? I am new to these kind of programs :/

Great Bingtone, Diana!!! Looks light blue?? My Blingtone is the Crystalline Green..I am excited even though I don't wear a lot of green shadows. I tried retaking the test a bunch of times and that color was the only one that showed up for me..

yes you can send them an email and tell them you want to cancel.

Originally Posted by yoru /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just subscribed because I was kinda disappointed with MyGlam. Just in case I am not satisfied with the choices or if I go broke, do I just go ahead and send them emails and request them to cancel my subscription? I am new to these kind of programs :/

I have emailed BA once or twice with questions and they were very responsive. Their facebook is active as well. Hope you have a better experience with them!  I unsubscribed from myglam after getting my first bag.. 

Originally Posted by yoru /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Very satisfied with BA customer service.  My last box was so so but I can Ebay the samples I will not use. The Indie Lee Shampoo smelled HORRIFIC would not even use on my dog! This month I was bummbed because no matter how many times I redid my profile I just could not snag the SHEA TERRA Black soap. I emailed the company asking if I could buy a sample but have not heard back yet. I did score the eyeshadow in Carribean QUeen a fabulous turqoiuse color.

I actually like the shampoo, and I think it smells great. I do wish it lathered but it doesn't.  Would I buy the full size? No but I definitely am enjoying the sample. I used the Joico k pak conditioner and its thin for my taste but left my hair soft
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Ooh la la!  I also used the 24k LaRocca exfoliating cleaner and I LOVED it, it smells citrus-y and is gentle and leaves my face feeling soft!...Oh and while I am at this mini review I cant forget the boob tube..smells like lemons and I love it!!! I can literally feel my skin around there firmer and it brought color to the skin...maybe I am just highly malnurished? LOL Overall I LOVED beauty army's kit. I am impressed at the sizes (although thats not really a defining factor to me..its quality over quantity for me) and the products smell great, and work great. I feel like I got $12 worth and more.

Mine is crystalline green too!!! beautiful color..its not a BAM green color, its pretty dark...with some glitter..great for a night out. really pretty..I love it

Originally Posted by BrooklynLuvvvvv /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Great Bingtone, Diana!!! Looks light blue?? My Blingtone is the Crystalline Green..I am excited even though I don't wear a lot of green shadows. I tried retaking the test a bunch of times and that color was the only one that showed up for me..

I actually like the shampoo, and I think it smells great. I do wish it lathered but it doesn't.  Would I buy the full size? No but I definitely am enjoying the sample. I used the Joico k pak conditioner and its thin for my taste but left my hair soft
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Ooh la la!  I also used the 24k LaRocca exfoliating cleaner and I LOVED it, it smells citrus-y and is gentle and leaves my face feeling soft!...Oh and while I am at this mini review I cant forget the boob tube..smells like lemons and I love it!!! I can literally feel my skin around there firmer and it brought color to the skin...maybe I am just highly malnurished? LOL Overall I LOVED beauty army's kit. I am impressed at the sizes (although thats not really a defining factor to me..its quality over quantity for me) and the products smell great, and work great. I feel like I got $12 worth and more.

Even though I'm not all about ~monetary value~ of my subscriptions, I've started keeping a spreadsheet and my beauty army boxes have been worth $80 and $68, and none of that "worth" was wasted since I picked and wanted all the samples. And I found something in the first box (the black soap) that I will probably use the rest of my life. I haven't received my second box yet, but it should get here late next week. 

Sigh....the coveted black soap. Even went to Ebay to see if one was up for sale (sample size). I have thick Latina skin so I think it will work great. I think I may breakdown and purchase full size. Bummer they do not have points incentive like BB does.

Originally Posted by Ampym /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sigh....the coveted black soap. Even went to Ebay to see if one was up for sale (sample size). I have thick Latina skin so I think it will work great. I think I may breakdown and purchase full size. Bummer they do not have points incentive like BB does.

Def buy full size...I don't think I've heard of any one being disappointed by it. When I ordered mine, I didn't know ANYTHING about black soap, but I'm a convert now. AMAZING stuff.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Def buy full size...I don't think I've heard of any one being disappointed by it. When I ordered mine, I didn't know ANYTHING about black soap, but I'm a convert now. AMAZING stuff.

iagree.gif

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aren't the boxes made of awesome and win???? 

Great box! Be careful with the Indie Lee Shampoo though, just as a FYI. lovelovelove that eye shadow! Hoping I can get the green or purple n ext month :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm hoping that if I stick with BA long enough, that I will end up with every shade! LOL I have the bronze and blue so far.

Originally Posted by Isabelsjewely /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm hoping that if I stick with BA long enough, that I will end up with every shade! LOL I have the bronze and blue so far.
LOL Those are the ones I have as well! I at least want that purple!!

Back