Beauty Army - February

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've signed up for Beauty Army but I honestly don't like the samples I could pick from at all. It's all creams & 2 hair products. The only product I might like is the Boo Boo cover up.

Do the choices change by month? I also tried to change the beauty profile and the things I would like to get but I'm still getting the same products.

Originally Posted by Janine Voegt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've signed up for Beauty Army but I honestly don't like the samples I could pick from at all. It's all creams & 2 hair products. The only product I might like is the Boo Boo cover up.

Do the choices change by month? I also tried to change the beauty profile and the things I would like to get but I'm still getting the same products.

I got different products this month than last month, and then I redid my quiz and get even more different things. If you aren't into creams I can see not wanting it, but I love moisturizers and never buy full size just use samples lol. This month I'm getting an eye primer and another eye shadow. 

I absolutely love the vibe on their facebook page and how fast they respond to emails. I am very much looking forward to my first bag and the new brands (*hopefully*) they will partner with. Just cancelled myglam...for obvious reasons 
wink.gif

Just signed up for my first box! Very excited. :) I've read some comments about adjusting your profile a few times to get the items you really want. Does anyone know how many are offered each month? I tried playing around a few times and didn't get the bling tone to come up. Oh well. Always next month.

Originally Posted by krod1229 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just signed up for my first box! Very excited. :)

I've read some comments about adjusting your profile a few times to get the items you really want. Does anyone know how many are offered each month? I tried playing around a few times and didn't get the bling tone to come up. Oh well. Always next month.

I find when I selected "smokey eye" or "dramatic make up" it came up every time, and varying those things made it different colors. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Enjoy! Beauty Army is fab! 

Anyone who wants to try the mad skincare in beauty army should choose something else and email mad skincare. I did yesterday and they sent me samples today...5 tubes of different things, I didn't even give them a cc number, and they arrived the next day. 

Obviously I still love beauty army, but this way you can choose another sample...its like getting a 7-12th sample. :p

WOW thats awesome!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone who wants to try the mad skincare in beauty army should choose something else and email mad skincare. I did yesterday and they sent me samples today...5 tubes of different things, I didn't even give them a cc number, and they arrived the next day. 

Obviously I still love beauty army, but this way you can choose another sample...its like getting a 7-12th sample. :p

Yeah, I'm very excited! On twitter they said they do it cause they know they are the best lol. I already ordered their blemish gel and got a free facewash with it through beauty army.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What email address did you use? How did the get your info??

I usually have all kinds of dry skin issues and black heads on the sides of my nose. Between exfoliating and using Biore strips, I can get most of them but its a fight!

One wash of this stuff and BAM, gone! 
eek.gif
 IM IN LOVE!

I also used the pumpkin body polish on my hands tonight. LOVE IT!

So here's something interesting. All my reviews are showing up on the BA site *except* the neg review I gave then Indi Lee Shampoo.

Things that  make you go hmmmmm!

I got an e-mail back from  MAD Skincare saying "We would love to send you some samples.  We will have those out to you this week"

Wow they are awesome! I hope I like something so I can buy from them. I don't know a lot of other companies that would do this.

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I usually have all kinds of dry skin issues and black heads on the sides of my nose. Between exfoliating and using Biore strips, I can get most of them but its a fight!

One wash of this stuff and BAM, gone! 
eek.gif
 IM IN LOVE!

I also used the pumpkin body polish on my hands tonight. LOVE IT!

SO glad you like it, and I'm not crazy for thinking its so amazing.

Back