Beauty Army - February

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today was dedicated to grooming with all of the Beauty Army products so I can do a review on my blog.

All in all, there was only one item that really didn't impress me (quite the opposite really) but I am really looking forward to adding more of the blingtone eye shadow to my collection! I really like working with it!

USPS basically told me to go pound sand on the lost Jan box but BA just sent me an email saying the replacement was sent Fed Ex 2 day delivery so at least the problem is solved.

Wow, they fedexed it even? That seems like a good resolution to me! I hope you are satisfied with it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

And I'm OBSESSED with blingtone, I got the white color last time, I'm hoping to get that gorgeous green blue I've seen or the brown this time.

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Today was dedicated to grooming with all of the Beauty Army products so I can do a review on my blog.

All in all, there was only one item that really didn't impress me (quite the opposite really) but I am really looking forward to adding more of the blingtone eye shadow to my collection! I really like working with it!

USPS basically told me to go pound sand on the lost Jan box but BA just sent me an email saying the replacement was sent Fed Ex 2 day delivery so at least the problem is solved.

Quote: Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow, they fedexed it even? That seems like a good resolution to me! I hope you are satisfied with it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

And I'm OBSESSED with blingtone, I got the white color last time, I'm hoping to get that gorgeous green blue I've seen or the brown this time.
I am satisfied, which only makes my choices even harder now!  LOL But yeah, looks like I am keeping Beauty Army after all. They have gone above and beyond for something that wasn't even their fault.

In the Jan box should be a gold color which I am really excited to try. I think if I can, I'll try to collect as much as they have and then supplement from there. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am satisfied, which only makes my choices even harder now!  LOL But yeah, looks like I am keeping Beauty Army after all. They have gone above and beyond for something that wasn't even their fault.

In the Jan box should be a gold color which I am really excited to try. I think if I can, I'll try to collect as much as they have and then supplement from there. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I feel you, how will I ever narrow anything down if they all are making me so happy? I got my first blissmobox today, and I'm in love. Its all shower type products, so no make up or anything but full size stuff that smells really good. blahhhhhhh.

The Indie Lee shampoo did the SAME EXACT thing to my hair (and my hair's normally dry/color treated..though they claim it's good for that).

My box came yesterday.  The Blingtone's even more gorgeous in person!

I was excited to try the Indie Lee shampoo, and when I did, I -HATED- it.  It did the same thing to my hair that it did to Pancua's, and had to wash it a couple of times with my normal shampoo (Joico Color Endure) before it was all out.

I'm sorry it happened to you too! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

But I agree, the eye shadow is GORGEOUS in person!

Originally Posted by Steffi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My box came yesterday.  The Blingtone's even more gorgeous in person!

I was excited to try the Indie Lee shampoo, and when I did, I -HATED- it.  It did the same thing to my hair that it did to Pancua's, and had to wash it a couple of times with my normal shampoo (Joico Color Endure) before it was all out.

I just got to pick out my samples! yay, here is what I'm getting: 

Really excited for a second blingtone and for the eye prep primer since I keep forgetting to pick one up at ulta. 

I canceled Beauty Army but forgot how billing works so I am getting a box this month.  I peaked and it looks great, they chose my samples!  Now I'm thinking maybe I should have waited another month
rolleyes.gif

Unfortunately, it won't let me chose mine. I wonder if I missed the deadline....

Unfortunately, it won't let me chose mine. I wonder if I missed the deadline....

It will send you an email when its time to choose, its based on your original sign up date! I picked my first set of samples on Jan. 16th, so from now on, my sample day will be the 16th! 

Originally Posted by VegasLover75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I canceled Beauty Army but forgot how billing works so I am getting a box this month.  I peaked and it looks great, they chose my samples!  Now I'm thinking maybe I should have waited another month
rolleyes.gif

If you are someone who is into ~monetary~ value of their boxes, I suggest keeping it. For what its worth, both of my boxes have been worth at least 6 times what I paid for them, and my samples are always HUGE. I am obsessed with beauty army.

Of course, my year subscription to birchbox doesn't factor in when I decide which services to keep, but beauty army and bb are my two favs.

And for anyone looking for skincare, if you purchase ANY item by MAD skincare from the beauty army store, you get a  free cleanser, that retails at $28. I got the blemish cream. 

Ahh, I got my email awhile ago but with the missing box, I wasnt willing to update the payment info until it got fixed. So I must have missed my deadline. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope I like what they picked!

Ahh, I got my email awhile ago but with the missing box, I wasnt willing to update the payment info until it got fixed. So I must have missed my deadline. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope I like what they picked!
You can probably see it in your account already! They would have picked from the 9 you had the choice of, and I usually am fairly interested in most of those things so I bet it will still be great! 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You can probably see it in your account already! They would have picked from the 9 you had the choice of, and I usually am fairly interested in most of those things so I bet it will still be great! 
Nope, I still only see Feb's samples. :/

Nope, I still only see Feb's samples. :/

Oh, this is my feb box! You won't get another email til March, then you have a 5 day window.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh, this is my feb box! You won't get another email til March, then you have a 5 day window.

Dont confuse me like that!  
eviltongue.gif

Dont confuse me like that!  
eviltongue.gif

hehehhe. I'm thinking of cancelling and reregistering next month so I can have an earlier sample date. 

This is the next subscription service I have my eye on. I'm thinking of going ahead and subscribing. I *LOVE* the samples they have picked for me so much it was hard to figure out which 6 I wanted out of the 9. Loving it!!! 
wub.gif

Back