Beauty Army - February

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I usually have all kinds of dry skin issues and black heads on the sides of my nose. Between exfoliating and using Biore strips, I can get most of them but its a fight!

One wash of this stuff and BAM, gone! 
eek.gif
 IM IN LOVE!

I also used the pumpkin body polish on my hands tonight. LOVE IT!

I went through the thread looking for what product this is, but couldn't find it.  Sounds like something I need.

Originally Posted by pinktergal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I went through the thread looking for what product this is, but couldn't find it.  Sounds like something I need.

its the Shea Terra rose hips black soap pore cleanser/facial stuff!! It is absolutely amazing. 

I'm actually going to give myself a facial with it right now. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

its the Shea Terra rose hips black soap pore cleanser/facial stuff!! It is absolutely amazing. 

I'm actually going to give myself a facial with it right now. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Thank you! I'm going to go check it out! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've got the LaRocca exfoliating cleanser coming in my BA box, so I'll try that first.  To those who've tried both, are they similar? I can't wait for my Feb box!

Does anyone think that the color of your blingtone varies by skintone? I picked Fair and I am only seeing aqua blue, should have played with the options of skintones a bit before I place my order. Are they matching the color of eye shadows that can standout the most among different skintones?

I didn't see that. I've messed with the quiz so much including skintone and it was always picking the same color for me.

Originally Posted by yoru /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone think that the color of your blingtone varies by skintone? I picked Fair and I am only seeing aqua blue, should have played with the options of skintones a bit before I place my order. Are they matching the color of eye shadows that can standout the most among different skintones?

I've seen it pick 3 different colors, and I had fair for all of them. 

Mine changed since last month..first green and now blue..they have the sheaterra body butter now...but I still want the face wash/mask :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by yoru /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I emailed them about the black soap, asking if they can include it for me, how bratty of me..ill admit LOL but mostly just to see how they respond.

I knew nothing about the black soap when i picked it last week. now im even more excited for my box to get here!

Beauty army just tweeted this article: http://betakit.com/2012/02/17/beauty-army-launches-as-subscription-commerce-gains-momentum

Sounds like we are going to see more and more brands as we go! I'm surprised they only sent out 1100 kits their first month.

Interesting also how they mention that companies may start to pay to have a spot in the box, whereas we try to calculate how much these companies are spending on product. From a business perspective, GOOD sample distribution services really are a win for everyone.

I've got the LaRocca exfoliating cleanser coming in my BA box, so I'll try that first.  To those who've tried both, are they similar? I can't wait for my Feb box!

Aww I've really wanted this but it won't show up no matter what I chose. I heard they're great.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't see that. I've messed with the quiz so much including skintone and it was always picking the same color for me.

Too bad, I actually don't use blue a lot so I spent 15 minutes trying, and it only shows up when I pick options like smokey, dramatic make up or else it gives me all skincare.

Well, I canceled and received my last box this month.  I didn't pick the samples this time.  I received some moisturizer - Iris, and it's great!!!!  I am going to have to buy the full size & rethink my decision to cancel now and just let them pick my samples.  Does anyone else think this moisturize smells like the MGM in Vegas?  Another reason I love it! 

Mmm the MGM smells amazing!!

Originally Posted by VegasLover75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, I canceled and received my last box this month.  I didn't pick the samples this time.  I received some moisturizer - Iris, and it's great!!!!  I am going to have to buy the full size & rethink my decision to cancel now and just let them pick my samples.  Does anyone else think this moisturize smells like the MGM in Vegas?  Another reason I love it! 

That is crazy, on the 1st when they opened they only had 300 kits. That is awesome that they got so many after that!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Beauty army just tweeted this article: http://betakit.com/2012/02/17/beauty-army-launches-as-subscription-commerce-gains-momentum

Sounds like we are going to see more and more brands as we go! I'm surprised they only sent out 1100 kits their first month.

Interesting also how they mention that companies may start to pay to have a spot in the box, whereas we try to calculate how much these companies are spending on product. From a business perspective, GOOD sample distribution services really are a win for everyone.

We are basically pr for them! lol they should pay makeuptalk :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />...

When we share good experiences we encourage others to sign up too! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mmm the MGM smells amazing!!

That is crazy, on the 1st when they opened they only had 300 kits. That is awesome that they got so many after that!

Wah! No mail tomorrow (Presidents Day), so have to wait even longer for my BA box!
I was JUST thinking the same thing, lol!

Back