Beauty Army

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its working but the samples... meh.  i had my credit card at the ready, and i will pass.  

Figured I'd post for the curious ....

"

Your Recommended Samples
Choose up to six samples by clicking on your favorites. Mouse over the samples to get quick info. Don't forget to click Start My Subscription to finalize your selection!

Want a more personalized selection? Take the short Beauty Profile so we can personalize your selection.

CELLCEUTICALS
NEOCELL
This micro-resurfacing skin treatment has natural enzymes and volcanic micro-minerals that will exfoliate skin without irritation, revealing a smoother and more radiant complexion.
Sample Size: 0.34 oz
CellCeuticals-NeoCell-Sample-200x200.jpg

CHELLA
ANTI-FATIGUE EYE MASK KIT
The collagen in this eye mask lifts, firms, and smoothes skin, hiding your tired eyes, fighting puffiness, and reducing dark circles. Wear this mask to make your skin glow like it would after a full night’s sleep!
Kit includes: 1 Eye Zone Matrix Mask,
1 Anti-Fatigue Mask Activator,
1 sample of Chella Eye Cream

Chella-Anti-Fatigue-Sample-200x200.jpg

SHEA TERRA
ROSE HIPS BLACK SOAP DEEP PORE FACIAL CLEANSER
Sourced from the Youruba tribe in Nigeria, this black facial wash and mask has a true cult following. Working like microdermabrasion to get rid of dead skin, this face wash is said to make you look younger in minutes.
Sample Size: 1 oz

Shea-Terra-Sample-v2-200x200.jpg

CONTROL CORRECTIVE
BOTANICAL SOOTHING CREAM
This soothing, calming, and hydrating moisturizer really does it all! With vitamin E, A, and aloe vera hard at work to control redness and SPF to protect from the sun, your skin will look redness free today and tomorrow.
Sample Size: 0.1 oz

Control-Corrective-Botanical-Soothing-Cream-SPF-30-Sample-200x200.jpg

LAROCCA SKINCARE
PUMPKIN FLEUR DE SEL BODY POLISH
Not just for pumpkin pie. An invigorating sea salt body polish with pumpkin and cinnamon to decongest dry rough skin, tighten and stimulate circulation leaving your skin glowing all over.

LaRocca-Pumpkin-Fleur-de-Sel-Body-Polish-Sample-200x200.jpg

SUN FX
BODY WASH
This light and foaming body wash is gentle enough to maintain your faux tan while moisturizing your skin. We love the hint of fragrance that will stimulate and rejuvenate your senses.
Sample Size: 2.2 oz

Sun-FX-Body-Wash-Sample-200x200.jpg

STRIVECTIN
GET EVEN BRIGHTENING SERUM
Be among the first to try this brand new brightening. Made for all skin types, this will even out skin tone and texture and bring out your natural glow.
Sample Size: 0.25 oz

StriVectin-Get-Even-Brightening-Serum-Sample-200x200.jpg

MYFACE COSMETICS
BLINGTONE EYESHADOW (MOROCOCO)
Create a wicked wash of colour and dramatic, wet-looking shine. Blingtone eyeshadows glide on smoothly and won’t drop or flake.
Full Size.

MyFace-Cosmetics-Blingtone-Eyeshadow-Morococo-200x200.jpg

BOO BOO COVER-UP
COVER-UP
Keep looking your best, even while you’re healing with this unique formula that doubles as a concealer and a healing treatment. Containing natural ingredients known to accelerate healing, this concealer will ensure no one will ever know about your “boo boo.â€
Shade: Medium

Boo-Boo-Cover-Up-Sample-200x200.jpg
"

Originally Posted by xlinds15x /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Figured I'd post for the curious ....

"

Your Recommended Samples
Choose up to six samples by clicking on your favorites. Mouse over the samples to get quick info. Don't forget to click Start My Subscription to finalize your selection!

Want a more personalized selection? Take the short Beauty Profile so we can personalize your selection.

CELLCEUTICALS
NEOCELL

This micro-resurfacing skin treatment has natural enzymes and volcanic micro-minerals that will exfoliate skin without irritation, revealing a smoother and more radiant complexion.

Sample Size: 0.34 oz

CellCeuticals-NeoCell-Sample-200x200.jpg

CHELLA
ANTI-FATIGUE EYE MASK KIT

The collagen in this eye mask lifts, firms, and smoothes skin, hiding your tired eyes, fighting puffiness, and reducing dark circles. Wear this mask to make your skin glow like it would after a full night’s sleep!

Kit includes: 1 Eye Zone Matrix Mask,

1 Anti-Fatigue Mask Activator,

1 sample of Chella Eye Cream

Chella-Anti-Fatigue-Sample-200x200.jpg

SHEA TERRA
ROSE HIPS BLACK SOAP DEEP PORE FACIAL CLEANSER

Sourced from the Youruba tribe in Nigeria, this black facial wash and mask has a true cult following. Working like microdermabrasion to get rid of dead skin, this face wash is said to make you look younger in minutes.

Shea-Terra-Sample-v2-200x200.jpg

CONTROL CORRECTIVE
BOTANICAL SOOTHING CREAM

This soothing, calming, and hydrating moisturizer really does it all! With vitamin E, A, and aloe vera hard at work to control redness and SPF to protect from the sun, your skin will look redness free today and tomorrow.

Control-Corrective-Botanical-Soothing-Cream-SPF-30-Sample-200x200.jpg

LAROCCA SKINCARE
PUMPKIN FLEUR DE SEL BODY POLISH

Not just for pumpkin pie. An invigorating sea salt body polish with pumpkin and cinnamon to decongest dry rough skin, tighten and stimulate circulation leaving your skin glowing all over.

LaRocca-Pumpkin-Fleur-de-Sel-Body-Polish-Sample-200x200.jpg

SUN FX
BODY WASH

This light and foaming body wash is gentle enough to maintain your faux tan while moisturizing your skin. We love the hint of fragrance that will stimulate and rejuvenate your senses.

Sample Size: 2.2 oz

Sun-FX-Body-Wash-Sample-200x200.jpg

STRIVECTIN
GET EVEN BRIGHTENING SERUM

Be among the first to try this brand new brightening. Made for all skin types, this will even out skin tone and texture and bring out your natural glow.

Sample Size: 0.25 oz

StriVectin-Get-Even-Brightening-Serum-Sample-200x200.jpg

MYFACE COSMETICS
BLINGTONE EYESHADOW (MOROCOCO)

Create a wicked wash of colour and dramatic, wet-looking shine. Blingtone eyeshadows glide on smoothly and won’t drop or flake.

Full Size.

MyFace-Cosmetics-Blingtone-Eyeshadow-Morococo-200x200.jpg

BOO BOO COVER-UP
COVER-UP

Keep looking your best, even while you’re healing with this unique formula that doubles as a concealer and a healing treatment. Containing natural ingredients known to accelerate healing, this concealer will ensure no one will ever know about your “boo boo.â€

Shade: Medium

Boo-Boo-Cover-Up-Sample-200x200.jpg
"

A couple of those look decent (concealer/eyeshadow).

I make to the point where I enter my name, email, and password but having issues getting past that.

I got the same thing. I said I wasn't interested in tanning products, but still got Sun RX so hmmm...maybe everyone is getting the same products? Does anyone have different choices?

I finally got in, and I got the same frickin samples even though I chose nail and makeup. I am NOT signing up.

Originally Posted by Stemarber /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the same thing. I said I wasn't interested in tanning products, but still got Sun RX so hmmm...maybe everyone is getting the same products? Does anyone have different choices?

I said I only wanted makeup products. So if I can get through, I'll let you guys know. So far I'm stuck back at survey after it booted me off registration for email and stuff.

I'm not signing up. The products aren't worth it for me and their website is not secure!

Agreed Vicka, I have my credit card out and ready but I will be passing on this. Maybe another time!

I made it to the end and it makes me nervous reloading the page that has my card info.

Originally Posted by xlinds15x /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Agreed Vicka, I have my credit card out and ready but I will be passing on this. Maybe another time!

Ditto. Maybe once they get up and running and have better samples, I'll sign up.

Yeah, I signed up for Myglam despite it not being secure either, so I think I'm done posting my CC info everywhere.
madno.gif

Back