Beauty Fix

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm so sick of BeautyFix...

they keep on charging my card EVEN AFTER I CANCELLED (yet they said that i haven't.... uhhh i'm pretty sure that i know when i cancelled) and then i see on my account that they sent a package out to me (haven't received it yet but I soon will in a couple of days)... wtf??

then i checked my online account for my bank and they CHARGED ME TWICE.. like come on.. they're telling me that i have 2 accounts (reason why there is 2 charges) so i asked them okay...?!?! whats the tracking # for the "other one" and she didn't reply... whatever;

i was so upset that i just told her that i'll handle it with my bank.

needless to say, i'm really disappointed.

I just ordered a box  last week. I did not get it yet. I used the code BFBLOG and got the box for 19.99. How could they possibly make any money even at the 49.99 seems like a steal

Originally Posted by Annelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The code for new subscribers to receive $30 off their first box (new subscribers only) is BFIX4

If you sign up for the year and pre-pay it is $150 (works out to $37.50 and you still get the four $25 off 50 coupons :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also when I prepaid they did not charge my credit card when my sub was up.
So far it is my second time renewing for the year and no issues with extra charges.

The only thing is there is not so much interesting in Beautyfix for me as often, but since it is only $50 more than what the coupons I get are worth, it is a great deal for me.

It is a great deal I too find there is not a lot for me in that I don't have skin issues my skin is good and I don't have wrinkles either . I like trying new stuff and it is such a good deal I couldn't pass it up. I hope they add some good stuff this next season. I could really use some new cleansers and masks

Originally Posted by EmGee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If you sign up for the year and pre-pay it is $150 (works out to $37.50 and you still get the four $25 off 50 coupons :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Also when I prepaid they did not charge my credit card when my sub was up.
So far it is my second time renewing for the year and no issues with extra charges.

The only thing is there is not so much interesting in Beautyfix for me as often, but since it is only $50 more than what the coupons I get are worth, it is a great deal for me.

Originally Posted by sparklesgirlxox /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It is a great deal I too find there is not a lot for me in that I don't have skin issues my skin is good and I don't have wrinkles either . I like trying new stuff and it is such a good deal I couldn't pass it up. I hope they add some good stuff this next season. I could really use some new cleansers and masks
The items I am mostly getting from Dermstore are:

Calagel (for allergies, sunburn)

Dr Collins flossing pics

Supersmile powder mouthwash

Supersmile toothbrush head refills

If you use supersmile toothpaste QVC has the 240ml giant tubes for the same price as Dermstores 100ml or whatever

For Beautyfix I like trying the new primers, bath and body products and eye creams. or face serums.

I might get a one-off box and cancel. I definitely cant afford the full $49, but if the BFIX4 code is working, then I think its worth a try. Hopefully I won't have any issues cancelling later on!

Well I just got my beautyfix  box my first one today. I was very surprised in a bad way.  It took a month for me to get the box. They only sent me  4 of the 8 items I picked out. Nothing was full size   2 items were maybe travel size the rest tiny samples that did not even match the size listed when I picked them out.  I am glad I spent just 19 dollars on this. I have seen videos online and saw other peoples boxes in blogs they all had some full size stuff not one use items. I feel that my box was not worth 49 dollars. I am so baffled because I have seem videos on utube of people getting the same exact items I ordered in larger sizes than I did. Oh well I guess this is a learning experience for me. Seems ;like most people have been happier than me with there boxes.

Well I just got my beautyfix  box my first one today. I was very surprised in a bad way.  It took a month for me to get the box. They only sent me  4 of the 8 items I picked out. Nothing was full size   2 items were maybe travel size the rest tiny samples that did not even match the size listed when I picked them out.  I am glad I spent just 19 dollars on this. I have seen videos online and saw other peoples boxes in blogs they all had some full size stuff not one use items. I feel that my box was not worth 49 dollars. I am so baffled because I have seem videos on utube of people getting the same exact items I ordered in larger sizes than I did. Oh well I guess this is a learning experience for me. Seems ;like most people have been happier than me with there boxes.
Oh, that's disappointing! I ordered a beautyfix box during the last season (I skipped this season because I'm trying to use up my stash of products) - I received all 8 items that I selected and the item sizes were consistent with what was labeled on the site. I know that some of the items on beautyfix are not full size, but, I haven't noticed a change in product sizes (i.e. product sizes being downgrading from full size to sample size).

Try calling their customer service about this -- I had 2 issues (1 with beautyfix and 1 with blush mystery box) and they corrected these issues immediately. I've had really great experiences with customer service, so I hope that they can reconcile the situation for you!

I'm thinking maybe it's because it's nearing the end of the Spring season and they ran out of inventory? The next season starts in mid-June so in two weeks. I would call customer service and see what they can do for you. It doesn't matter that you only spent $19 on it. You should get what you ordered.

I think that's what happened it being the end of they cycle they didn't have much left. Oh well I will enjoy what I got and make the best of it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I chose an overnight spray oil treatment from jonathan. It was pretty good. My friend who has rough hair that tends to frizz liked it more than i did, i have fine color treated hair.

They only sent me  4 of the 8 items I picked out. Nothing was full size   2 items were maybe travel size the rest tiny samples that did not even match the size listed when I picked them out.
They should fix the missing items for you, either by giving you another product or something.  Usually they won't allow you to pick something if it's out of stock, so that should not be their excuse.  As far as the travel size items, not all items on the site are listed as full size (they usually have exact sizes listed), so if you chose a travel size item, that'd be the product you received.  If it did *not* match the size on the site, I've seen in the past where they either reimburse or send additional items out to make up for their mistake.

You might double check to see if your items weren't actually supposed to be full size, and if they were, call them up and have them fix it.  Their customer service does have a history of being "hit or miss" depending on who you get (some are very helpful, others are not so much) so if the first person doesn't seem to be able to help you, try calling back to get someone else to see if they can get you settled out.

Last season was my first box and I was very happy with it......Just the eye cream was worth the price of the box.....Will they have a sneak peek as to what we are getting this season ?

Shelly

Originally Posted by Shellymae1970 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Last season was my first box and I was very happy with it......Just the eye cream was worth the price of the box.....Will they have a sneak peek as to what we are getting this season ?

Shelly
They usually do a couple of weeks before its time to pick again :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Because I am impatient and did not feel like waiting, I ordered a box a few days ago. Now, of course, I see that the new quarter starts in less than 36 hours. 
smiletongue.gif

My box has already shipped and should be here on Thursday, if not sooner. Hopefully they sent me what I actually ordered! According to the shipping email, they did but we'll see. 
rolleyes.gif

Back