BELLE AZURE IS READY to BUY!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I left work today and went into Sarasota and I was so happy that I was gonna pick up some of the Belle Azure items. As it turns out, I left empty handed. I decided to come home and order everything online. I really liked most of the items cuz I did get to play with everything. I just could not bring myself to purchase cuz there was NO WAY that I was gonna let that SA make any commission off of me. She was a total witch!!! I'm not going to start bashing all MAC SA's and MA's cuz I've found that there are some really good ones out there, but this particular one I could really do without. I think I hate her!!!
icon_evil.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I left work today and went into Sarasota and I was so happy that I was gonna pick up some of the Belle Azure items. As it turns out, I left empty handed. I decided to come home and order everything online. I really liked most of the items cuz I did get to play with everything. I just could not bring myself to purchase cuz there was NO WAY that I was gonna let that SA make any commission off of me. She was a total witch!!! I'm not going to start bashing all MAC SA's and MA's cuz I've found that there are some really good ones out there, but this particular one I could really do without. I think I hate her!!!
icon_evil.gif
Oh god Tracey, I'm so sorry! What exactly did she do? As I suggested to MacForMe earlier today, I would find out her managers name and write a formal letter of complaint. That is NOT the kind of experience you should have shopping at MAC.
frown.gif

Yeah I think I will call and inform the manager of her behavior! She was just acting as though it was a bother for her to answer questions or assist me in any way. Worst of all, she would not come to the display where the products were and she would not show me how to use the pearlizers even after I specifically asked her to try some on me. She simply told me "...just put it on your face." There were only 2 customers in the store at the time so I'm not sure why she felt she had to talk to me from the other side of the room. Long story short, she just was short with me and never gave me any real answers - just short, vague responses that really didnt help me at all and she never, ever came over to the display.
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Oh god Tracey, I'm so sorry! What exactly did she do? As I suggested to MacForMe earlier today, I would find out her managers name and write a formal letter of complaint. That is NOT the kind of experience you should have shopping at MAC.
frown.gif

Sorry to hear that Sweetie. I wonder what in the hell is wrong with these SA at MAC's lately? Some of them act as if they are doing the customers a favor or something.

So,far,I,ve been treated nicely by the one's who waited on me.

No,attitude or anything.

I guess it doesn't hurt,that I am dropping a small fortune in MU,either. If I get even a HINT of an attitude problem,somebody is getting reported. And I'll go to another store or order on line.

That is totally uncalled for behavior.

Sorry for the rant,but I don't like it when some people in sales,act rudely. I know,customers can be nasty also,but don't take it out on everyone else. Perhaps,they need to find a new line of work.
frown.gif
biggrin.gif

Tracey - Sorry you were treated like that! Its almost like a scene out of Pretty Woman. Once you get all of the stuff you ordered, you should go back to that counter and say to her "Big mistake....big!" (hope this makes you smile!)

Liz - nice haul girl! Looking forward to all of your pics.

My sister ended up getting me the Belle Azure and Leisuretime e/s. I really like them and will probably go to the counter this weekend to see what else they have.

Thanks Sheridan. You're right. I spend a small fortune at MAC too and I guess she doesnt know that since I've never been to that store before. But even if I spent $20 she should still have a better attitude than the one she had today!! I'm definitely going to call there tomorrow and let the manager know about my experience. I hate that I have to wait for my items since I'm ordering online. I wanted to play with them tonite.
icon_cry.gif

Originally Posted by Sheridan Sorry to hear that Sweetie. I wonder what in the hell is wrong with these SA at MAC's lately? Some of them act as if they are doing the customers a favor or something.So,far,I,ve been treated nicely by the one's who waited on me.

No,attitude or anything.

I guess it doesn't hurt,that I am dropping a small fortune in MU,either. If I get even a HINT of an attitude problem,somebody is getting reported. And I'll go to another store or order on line.

That is totally uncalled for behavior.

Sorry for the rant,but I don't like it when some people in sales,act rudely. I know,customers can be nasty also,but don't take it out on everyone else. Perhaps,they need to find a new line of work.
frown.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Thanks Sheridan. You're right. I spend a small fortune at MAC too and I guess she doesnt know that since I've never been to that store before. But even if I spent $20 she should still have a better attitude than the one she had today!! I'm definitely going to call there tomorrow and let the manager know about my experience. I hate that I have to wait for my items since I'm ordering online. I wanted to play with them tonite.
icon_cry.gif
I agree 100%. Whether you spent $20 or $200,an attitude is uncalled for. Good for you,call them. Let us know what happens. ((Hugs))

I dont know how I missed this post. Oops!! Anyway, Marisol, you are too funny!! It would be a hoot if I did that!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Tracey - Sorry you were treated like that! Its almost like a scene out of Pretty Woman. Once you get all of the stuff you ordered, you should go back to that counter and say to her "Big mistake....big!" (hope this makes you smile!)
Liz - nice haul girl! Looking forward to all of your pics.

My sister ended up getting me the Belle Azure and Leisuretime e/s. I really like them and will probably go to the counter this weekend to see what else they have.

MAN! what is with the SA's lately! Tracey, you SO do NOT deserver that, I woudl EMAIL MAC, tell them what happened, march BACK to that store.. and if B*tcharella is still there, run her butt ragged then.. make her step and fetch.. then when ANOTHER SA is available.. ask HER to help you.. or, just walk out when you are done tantalizing the nasty SA.. buy nothing.. Even though i know its not right, it sure does make me wish i did it to that nasty one who yelled at me..

Giggle.. i do believe in Karma though..

OMG!!! That is great!!! I would LOVE to do that to her!!! I probably couldnt, but I sure would enjoy it if I could!!! LOL

One of them yelled at you?! That's terrible. I dont get it with some of these SA's. If they know that they dont have the personality for sales they should avoid the field like the plague. Customers are what makes or breaks them. I dont know why they dont seem to understand that!!
icon_twisted.gif
I'm sorry that the SA yelled at you. You should have decked her (just kidding!!)
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by MacForMe MAN! what is with the SA's lately! Tracey, you SO do NOT deserver that, I woudl EMAIL MAC, tell them what happened, march BACK to that store.. and if B*tcharella is still there, run her butt ragged then.. make her step and fetch.. then when ANOTHER SA is available.. ask HER to help you.. or, just walk out when you are done tantalizing the nasty SA.. buy nothing.. Even though i know its not right, it sure does make me wish i did it to that nasty one who yelled at me..

Originally Posted by MacForMe MAN! what is with the SA's lately! Tracey, you SO do NOT deserver that, I woudl EMAIL MAC, tell them what happened, march BACK to that store.. and if B*tcharella is still there, run her butt ragged then.. make her step and fetch.. then when ANOTHER SA is available.. ask HER to help you.. or, just walk out when you are done tantalizing the nasty SA.. buy nothing.. Even though i know its not right, it sure does make me wish i did it to that nasty one who yelled at me..

B#tcharella!!!!!!! HaHaHaHa!!!!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

That is tooooo funny! I like that. Cute!
icon_lol.gif

Great haul Liz... now that I know Moisturegleam is out... I'm going tomorrow!!! (But!! Before I do... is it like Strob cream Joy?? Because I just got that last week... don't need another if it's really the same thing, ya know?)

And Tracey... that's horrible!!!
icon_eek.gif
I can't believe she wouldn't get off her a$$ to help you!!! That's why I'm really liking the freestanding store I've been going to. It's like 45 min. away - but it's the only store around that takes the pro card, but even more so - they SA's are SO nice... and good customer service means a lot. Even though I've gone on Saturdays, and the place is a zoo - I always find someone eager to help me, and they will stay by my side for as long as I need to decide what I want (and when it comes to e/s's... it can take a LONG time!) lol Like last Sat. the SA I had was there freelancing - and I joked that I hope she gets some good $$ from all the money I spent... that she was super helpful & she deserved it... but she said they don't get comissions there!
confused.gif
She was so sweet, and she helped me the entire time, and only excused herself for a second to find another SA to help 2 women that were interested in something... so she didnt even leave me to help them - although I was just hovering over the e/s display trying to decide what to get. She showed me how she uses the blushcreme I got, and she showed me all different shadows and helped me pair them to what I already had. It was great! I'm so sorry to hear that your MAC doesn't treat people like the ones in mine do. My MAC SA's bend over backwards for customers, no matter how busy the store is... there's always someone there to help. I would purposely linger there next time and see if that same girl approaches you... I'd tell her you're 'just looking' ... then as soon as she walks away - march right up to another SA and ask for assistance!
icon_twisted.gif

Now THAT is what I call customer service!!! That SA sounds like a real sweetie!! I'm glad that you had such a positive experience.

I havent hit the 'submit' button on my online order yet. I'm really wanting to cancel it and do what you all have suggested..... GO BACK TO THE STORE!!! I shouldnt have to wait for my delivery to arrive just cuz that SA was a jerk!!! As a matter of fact, the more I think about it, I'm convinced that I will do just that. I want my stuff and I want it now (right, Sheridan? LOL). I'm going back this weekend (or maybe tomorrow) and I'm getting my items and I'm getting better customer service. I'll be damned if I let someone else treat me that way when I'm spending my hard-earned $.
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Great haul Liz... now that I know Moisturegleam is out... I'm going tomorrow!!! (But!! Before I do... is it like Strob cream Joy?? Because I just got that last week... don't need another if it's really the same thing, ya know?)
And Tracey... that's horrible!!!
icon_eek.gif
I can't believe she wouldn't get off her a$$ to help you!!! That's why I'm really liking the freestanding store I've been going to. It's like 45 min. away - but it's the only store around that takes the pro card, but even more so - they SA's are SO nice... and good customer service means a lot. Even though I've gone on Saturdays, and the place is a zoo - I always find someone eager to help me, and they will stay by my side for as long as I need to decide what I want (and when it comes to e/s's... it can take a LONG time!) lol Like last Sat. the SA I had was there freelancing - and I joked that I hope she gets some good $$ from all the money I spent... that she was super helpful & she deserved it... but she said they don't get comissions there!
confused.gif
She was so sweet, and she helped me the entire time, and only excused herself for a second to find another SA to help 2 women that were interested in something... so she didnt even leave me to help them - although I was just hovering over the e/s display trying to decide what to get. She showed me how she uses the blushcreme I got, and she showed me all different shadows and helped me pair them to what I already had. It was great! I'm so sorry to hear that your MAC doesn't treat people like the ones in mine do. My MAC SA's bend over backwards for customers, no matter how busy the store is... there's always someone there to help. I would purposely linger there next time and see if that same girl approaches you... I'd tell her you're 'just looking' ... then as soon as she walks away - march right up to another SA and ask for assistance!
icon_twisted.gif

Thats right Tracey! GO BACK THERE! dont make some B*tcharella make you go online and WAIT for your stuff.. BS to that!

I could see it now. Tracey enters store and this is B*tcharella, wearing an outfit that does come in ANOTHER size (which would be LARGER) and a bad attitude.. Tracey asks for this then that, says nahh, and asks for more of another color, then changes her mind goes back to choice #1, then changes mind and wants L/s, then l/g and hovers over shimmer powders.. all this of course is sllloowwww and deliberate.. finallyl after going thru almost every item, tracey says..."nah, not today".. and leaves..

Can ya see it? HOW FUNNY WOULD THAT BE?

OH yeah, my deal.. I went to MAC Short Hills (NJ) and was armed with a list. I had one item that was a request. Well, that item was #1 on said list, when i askd for it, this SA goes "NO! we do NOT have THAT! you should KNOW it was a LIMITED ITEM!'.. uh, no.. i didn't KNOW.. cuz its not FOR ME.. oh WELL. She refused to help me find another color like that item, her answer was "no we dont got nothing, but you can look if you want".. IF I WANT??? yeah, thanks.. she kept asking me, "is that it? is THAT it?" like i was keepin her from something.. Never mind that when i got there, she was WAY to busy primping, fussing, yapping and ignored me for almost 10 minutes, yes, she DID know i was there, from the umpteen glares i got.

Yes, i did write MAC, no i haven't heard anything and yes, i am goign back to that store on saturday, screw Ms Attitude...

Girl, you are too funny!!!! I love it!!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by MacForMe Thats right Tracey! GO BACK THERE! dont make some B*tcharella make you go online and WAIT for your stuff.. BS to that!
I could see it now. Tracey enters store and this is B*tcharella, wearing an outfit that does come in ANOTHER size (which would be LARGER) and a bad attitude.. Tracey asks for this then that, says nahh, and asks for more of another color, then changes her mind goes back to choice #1, then changes mind and wants L/s, then l/g and hovers over shimmer powders.. all this of course is sllloowwww and deliberate.. finallyl after going thru almost every item, tracey says..."nah, not today".. and leaves..

Can ya see it? HOW FUNNY WOULD THAT BE?

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Now THAT is what I call customer service!!! That SA sounds like a real sweetie!! I'm glad that you had such a positive experience.
I havent hit the 'submit' button on my online order yet. I'm really wanting to cancel it and do what you all have suggested..... GO BACK TO THE STORE!!! I shouldnt have to wait for my delivery to arrive just cuz that SA was a jerk!!! As a matter of fact, the more I think about it, I'm convinced that I will do just that. I want my stuff and I want it now (right, Sheridan? LOL). I'm going back this weekend (or maybe tomorrow) and I'm getting my items and I'm getting better customer service. I'll be damned if I let someone else treat me that way when I'm spending my hard-earned $.
icon_twisted.gif

Give em' hell girl!!! Why should you have to wait and possibly have to pay s/h to get something!?!?! Go give her a piece of your mind and your $ to another SA!
wink.gif

YEAH! what She Said!

Dont take no crap from some slackin, candy snackin, no class, no account aint worth your time, better work hard to make you happy SA...

ahemm.. i guess you know how i really feel.. lol!

I agree with the girls. You SHOULD go back and pick up what you want. Don't let some silly cow keep you from getting what you want,when you want it. Look,at it this way. If you had wanted to order your stuff on line,you would have done it instead of going to the store.

You went to the store because you wanted your things PRONTO,TODAY,NOW!!
smile.gif

Not in a few days or whatever their shipping is. Hopefully,some one else will be there,who can wait on you and answer your questions. Don't let this COW run you off.

And I still would report her.

Back