BELLE AZURE IS READY to BUY!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's messed up!! lots of SA's do say/do anything just for the sake of a sale. I hate that because sometimes when I'm shopping alone, I really need an honest opinion!!! But oh well, if I'm a victim of them selling me something "just because" I will return it in a heartbeat!! I guess ultimately, it does hurt them (if returns are deducted from their commissions? I dont know).

Anyway, your SA sounds like a doll with a lot of style!! I like that!!

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 LMAO!!! I'll ask the SA's - lol Especially if I get the same girl as last week, she'll tell me the truth. She was b.s.'ing with me for over like an hour! I heard on how she's seen people in other stores (she freelances there) and how they tell people that colors are great on them so they buy it, and they shove things at people to make a sale.. she said it's horrible the way some people just don't care about what they do or the industry. She even told me when I was looking at shadows... Unless you think you'll wear it, and you love it - don't buy it... save that $ aside for something that you adore. I thought her honesty was great! She even told me how people at a wedding she went to were 'surprised' (in a bad way) that she worked for MAC... she said they didn't think MA's wore such "colorful" makeup or hair (meanwhile she said she wore a neutral color with some aquadisiac & her hair is red/orange on top, blonde underneath - just below the ears and kinda flipped out and spiked out on the ends)I thought she looked awesome~ I hope she's there tomorrow!
smile.gif

Yeah, I'm glad that I never submitted my online order. I would have hated having to wait for this stuff. I'm really pleased with my haul and I get to play with it tonight instead of next week!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

btw, LOVE your notepad!!! WOO HOO!!! All that makeup! Dont ya just love it?!?!

Originally Posted by MacForMe GOOD FOR YOU TRACEY! YOU GO GIRL! YOU AND YO" BAD SELF! HA! GLARE GLARE AND GLARE.. she gonna know who NOT to screw with! and look at all that stuff !wow!
Giggle! i posted pics of my stuff on my notepad! finallY!

We are very proud of you! I know, all that makeup.. i know.. i know. i just can't help it..

Hi, my name is Lauryn, and i am a MAC Addict.. i can hear it now.. ughhhhhhhh

Originally Posted by MacForMe We are very proud of you! I know, all that makeup.. i know.. i know. i just can't help it..
Hi, my name is Lauryn, and i am a MAC Addict.. i can hear it now.. ughhhhhhhh

I've joined that club too!!! lol I'm already on Step 2 of the 12 step program... which is : Buy MAC at the Freestanding store and drive 45 min. just to use my pro card discount!
wink.gif
LOL

I'm definitely in the club... I'm a card-carrying member for sure!!! Not PPID, but my Visa still validates my membership!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I've joined that club too!!! lol I'm already on Step 2 of the 12 step program... which is : Buy MAC at the Freestanding store and drive 45 min. just to use my pro card discount!
wink.gif
LOL

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU I'm definitely in the club... I'm a card-carrying member for sure!!! Not PPID, but my Visa still validates my membership!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I've got both... and they're DANGEROUS together!!! (but the visa is for my checking acct.. so I'm paying out of pocket anyway! LOL)
wink.gif

Ok girls!

Miss B*tcharella was NOT present today.. HOWEVER! I Did have the worlds best SA/MUA ! See my haul that i posted in another thread. I am SOOO disapointed though, i really really really wanted to see that evil person.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I really want that too! I just got the strobe cream though - so I want to make sure I'm not re-buying the same thing! lol
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Here's the lowdown on Moisturegleam:
It's similiar to Strobe Cream as it is a lotion that gives your skin a bright, healthy glow. Moisturegleam is lightweight & sheer and has a gold pearl, which is very flattering (especially on tan skin & deeper complexions!).

It contains botanical extracts like Aloe Vera and Green Tea Extract, which help condition the skin. It's safe to use on the body AND the face.

Originally Posted by Joyeuux My personal fave is Moistly. Mmm mmm, nice! I got this one and I love it!

Originally Posted by Never2muchMU Ok ladies, I went back to MAC tonight and got my stuff!!! That same nasty SA was there but I walked in and just glared at her and then went to find another SA to help me. A real sweetie helped me out. She was really wonderful. She showed me the entire Belle Azure line and tested out a few items on me to be sure that they would work. She even recommended some other items that she thought I would like when I told her about my passion for 'wild' colors. I also mentioned that I needed a purple-type lipstick and she went through so many lipsticks and suggested ones that she thought would look nice. I never found one that suited my purposes, but the point is that she REALLY did try to find one for me. She was totally nothing like that person from yesterday! Anyway, here's what I got:
shadows:

Leisuretime

Elite

Lucky Green

Quiver pearlizer (I got this thanks to rec from the Wonderful Joy aka Joyeuux)

Elle lipgloss (this is SOOOO pretty!)

Moistly lipgelee

Euroflash lipstick

Then I went to Dillard's and I got:

Clinique Touch Tint 4 pack

Clinique Naturally Glossy mascara

Clinique lash primer

HIGH FIVE!! WHOO HOO!!

Great,I am glad you were able to get your items.
wink.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I'm getting up early to attempt to be at MAC when they open!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
This sounds like me. LOL!! But since I got most of the things I really wanted the other day,I may just wait until this afternoon to go back.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Joyeuux Here's the lowdown on Moisturegleam:
It's similiar to Strobe Cream as it is a lotion that gives your skin a bright, healthy glow. Moisturegleam is lightweight & sheer and has a gold pearl, which is very flattering (especially on tan skin & deeper complexions!).

It contains botanical extracts like Aloe Vera and Green Tea Extract, which help condition the skin. It's safe to use on the body AND the face.

I may check this out as well.
biggrin.gif

K guys! Here's my little haul from yesterday
wink.gif

Moisturegleam - REALLY like this! Not as "irridescent" as Strobe Cream, more shimmery. Nice light moisturizer with gold shimmer.

Another 15 pan palette

Shadow pan in FILAMENT, TEMPTING, MYTHOLOGY, & IDOL EYES

Belle Azure shadows in: GOLDBIT, LEISURETIME, & LUCKY GREEN

Powerpoint Liner in : BURIED TREASURE

Belle Azure Lipglass in: RAYOTHON

ShadeStick in: SILVERBLEU

Bronzing Stick in: ROSE D'OR

wink.gif

Nice haul J! Thanks for showing Moisturegleam. Do you think you might like this better than Strobe Cream? I am running out of Strobe Cream so I may have to try this out.

Originally Posted by Marisol Nice haul J! Thanks for showing Moisturegleam. Do you think you might like this better than Strobe Cream? I am running out of Strobe Cream so I may have to try this out. The SA said you can put it on your face, but I guess I would go a little light b/c it is a body lotion technically. It's more shimmer than irridescent... it seems to have little gold flecks instead of that flip-flop pink/pearl finish. But I would try it... can't hurt - see if it gives you a similar finish as the SC did - if not, just get some SC too!
wink.gif

Maybe I can try to see if I can get a sample and try it out. I just really luv my Strobe Cream.

Sweet haul Janelle :icon_love Love what you got, enjoy them. I kept checking to see what you came home with but didn't see anything.... and thought you didn't want to leave the Mac store
wink.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 K guys! Here's my little haul from yesterday
wink.gif

Moisturegleam - REALLY like this! Not as "irridescent" as Strobe Cream, more shimmery. Nice light moisturizer with gold shimmer.

Another 15 pan palette

Shadow pan in FILAMENT, TEMPTING, MYTHOLOGY, & IDOL EYES

Belle Azure shadows in: GOLDBIT, LEISURETIME, & LUCKY GREEN

Powerpoint Liner in : BURIED TREASURE

Belle Azure Lipglass in: RAYOTHON

ShadeStick in: SILVERBLEU

Bronzing Stick in: ROSE D'OR

wink.gif

Here's the Rayothon Lipglass on - it's a light 'Pam Andersen" pink
wink.gif
Looks good with a tan though!

very sexy color
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Here's the Rayothon Lipglass on - it's a light 'Pam Andersen" pink
wink.gif
Looks good with a tan though!

Back