Best Foundation Primer??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those into mineral makeup, try Pureluxe cream and powder erasers. Ohmygawd the cream is so good! It really does make pores appear smaller and fills the ridges of the face. Application of makeup after that is a cinch and the finish is flawless. Can't wait to get my powder eraser!

I like Clinique also..although I did just purchase MAC's to see how that works. Primer does make a hhuugggee difference in how my skin looks.

Originally Posted by periwinkle_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif For those into mineral makeup, try Pureluxe cream and powder erasers. Ohmygawd the cream is so good! It really does make pores appear smaller and fills the ridges of the face. Application of makeup after that is a cinch and the finish is flawless. Can't wait to get my powder eraser! i use this aswell and i love it too
smile.gif

^ I got the powder too, I just got it this evening. I'm really loving Pureluxe's eraser. The best product they've ever launched, I've read.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by periwinkle_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif ^ I got the powder too, I just got it this evening. I'm really loving Pureluxe's eraser. The best product they've ever launched, I've read.
wink.gif
i have eraser , im going to look at the powder now
smile.gif

Originally Posted by vav /img/forum/go_quote.gif Has anyone tried a foundation primer from makeupforever? Me and it's the best foundation primer I've ever tried!! You can choose between SIX different shades!!!! By the way, I don't think this product is only for mature and/or dry skin, I've a combination complexion and it works great on me.
Make Up For Ever Corrective Makeup Base at Sephora

Thanks for all the great information ladies... Just another excuse for me to buy yet another product! LOL...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mirtilla /img/forum/go_quote.gif Me and it's the best foundation primer I've ever tried!! You can choose between SIX different shades!!!! By the way, I don't think this product is only for mature and/or dry skin, I've a combination complexion and it works great on me.
Make Up For Ever Corrective Makeup Base at Sephora

Oh really? I'm getting this! Does it make the foundation signifantly more longwear ?

Originally Posted by vav /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh really? I'm getting this! Does it make the foundation signifantly more longwear ? Definitely! It lasts all day and my skin looks very luminous. I tried a sample (neutral) and I could not be happier with the results.

Has anyone tried the Model in a Bottle? It's a setting spray that claims to keep your makeup all as if you just applied it.

"Thanks for all the great information ladies... Just another excuse for me to buy yet another product! LOL..."

I haven't figured out how to copy someone elses post into mine before I write so I just put it in quotes.
laughing.gif
Bbuuuutttt...I totally agree with what she said. This site is going to get me in trouble with all the products I now want to try!!

Originally Posted by kaville /img/forum/go_quote.gif "Thanks for all the great information ladies... Just another excuse for me to buy yet another product! LOL..."
I haven't figured out how to copy someone elses post into mine before I write so I just put it in quotes.
laughing.gif
Bbuuuutttt...I totally agree with what she said. This site is going to get me in trouble with all the products I now want to try!!

Hi Kathy! To copy someone's post, just go to their post that you want to quote and hit the quote button in the bottom right hand corner!!
smile.gif
Hope that helps!

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi Kathy! To copy someone's post, just go to their post that you want to quote and hit the quote button in the bottom right hand corner!!
smile.gif
Hope that helps! I figured it out....
g.gif
Took a few posts, but I did finally.

Originally Posted by ShelbyLynn /img/forum/go_quote.gif I use Monstat Chafing Gel as my foundation primer and it works! I have combo skin and it does not cause breakouts either. Worth checking out! I agree. I have tried this and so have my friends. We love it. I would try this before spending lots on of $ on other products. It's only $6.40 at the store. There is a great thread with all kinds of info on it. Try searching for chafing gel in the forums. It should answer any questions you have about it.

Hope you find something you like.

Back