Big Brother: All Stars (Official Thread with spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the first show is June 21st at 8PM EST. That's going to be the show where you have to start voting people IN the house.

The actual series starts July 6th.

pic_main.jpg

Season 1

(chicken)George

Season 2

Bunky, Dr. Will,Boogie, and Monica

Season 3

Marcellas,Lisa,and Danielle

Season 4

Erika,Dana, and Allison

Season 5

Jase,Cowboy,Nakomis,and Diane

Season 6

Howie, Kaysar,Ivette,James, and Janelle

Vote now at CBS

did anyone see the show tonight? ooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmggggggggggggggg!! !! it's going to be soooooooooooooooooooooo good!!! i'm so excited. LOL

i hope to see: janelle, howie, kaysar, diane, alison (even though i hate her) and jase (b/c he's just crazy)

I am going to merge both threads that are going so we can keep all comments in one.

By the way, I can't wait. I already started voting compulsively!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oooh! looking forwards to it! I hope I see Janelle, Howie, Marcellas, Dr. Will (BB2 or 3), Jase, Alison, Kaysar, Drew, NakomisCowboy
Janelle/Howie were of my favs

Dude... all of your peeps are on the list.

Originally Posted by Marisol Dude... all of your peeps are on the list. guess we have a happy camper!!!

I am voting for Hurricaine Howie, Janelle, Kaysar, Danielle ( I love how *****y she is), Chicken George ( I think he is hilarious), and Dr. Will (cause he is evil).

I hope Ivette doesn't make it onto the show.

Originally Posted by pinkbundles did anyone see the show tonight? ooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmggggggggggggggg!! !! it's going to be soooooooooooooooooooooo good!!! i'm so excited. LOL
i hope to see: janelle, howie, kaysar, diane, alison (even though i hate her) and jase (b/c he's just crazy)

Yes. I can't wait! I have mixed feelings about Howie. His late night trips to the "Jack Shack" left me feeling seriously traumatized. He's hilarious, though.

I saw it last night. The people I don't want to see are Mike Boogie (BB2), Jace (BB5), Danielle (BB3), and Cowboy (BB5). It should be good though. I can't wait for it to start!

Originally Posted by Marisol YAY! I am glad that we have a good group of people watching BB. Last season, Tony and I were rooting for the same people. Does anyone subscribe to the live feeds? We did for a couple of seasons and will definitely have to this time, too!
Can we vote for our faves as many times per day as we want?

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa We did for a couple of seasons and will definitely have to this time, too!
Can we vote for our faves as many times per day as we want?

I think so!

Originally Posted by Marisol I am voting for Hurricaine Howie, Janelle, Kaysar, Danielle ( I love how *****y she is), Chicken George ( I think he is hilarious), and Dr. Will (cause he is evil).
I hope Ivette doesn't make it onto the show.

i can't stand ivette either!!!! at least "cappy" never made it to the list!!!!!!

Originally Posted by KathrynNicole Yes. I can't wait! I have mixed feelings about Howie. His late night trips to the "Jack Shack" left me feeling seriously traumatized. He's hilarious, though. what's this??????? would he go jerk off???? where???? was this from the live feed??eeeeeeeeeewwwwwww i can totally see him doing this

Originally Posted by dentaldee i can't stand ivette either!!!! at least "cappy" never made it to the list!!!!!!

what's this??????? would he go jerk off???? where???? was this from the live feed??eeeeeeeeeewwwwwww i can totally see him doing this

laughing.gif
@ Dee! Yes! You've got to love the live feeds. Minus Howie doing his thing.

I have to say i am enjoying the BB in the UK. It started a few weeks ago and is running for an extra few weeks.How long is the US BB on for???

Originally Posted by pinkbundles janelle is the hated blonde babe!
omg! aquila you have got to watch this big brother!!! it's going to be sooooo good!!!

Yeah, as soon as I saw what I posted, I remembered who she was *lmao* I definitely plan on watching this one though!!!

I am surprised that no one has posted to this thread tonight. Did you all watch?

I was so happy that Allison was nominated. Of all the people in the house, I cannot stand her. I was bummed that Danielle was nominated because she is a good player but got too cocky! Dr. Will... you gotta love a guy who wants to be nominated....

Back