Big Brother: All Stars (Official Thread with spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched it, Marisol!
smilehappyyes.gif
I'm watching the live feeds right now, too!

DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!! I told John to remind me this came on!!!!!! DAMMIT!!!!!!! Marisol, PM me if you don't want to spoil anything! I need scoop!!!

Originally Posted by KathrynNicole I watched it, Marisol!
smilehappyyes.gif
I'm watching the live feeds right now, too! Oh man... you will get sucked into the show! How much are the feeds.
This thread will be place for us to discuss the show... that is why I put spoilers in the title.

Aquilah... here is who got into the house.

Mike Bogey

Dr Will

Danielle

Allison

Erica

Nakomis

Chicken George

Jase

Diane

Marcellas

Kaysar

James

Howie

Janelle

They played for the first HOH and the way BB mixed it up was that two people were going to be HOH and they had to nominate two people. If they did not agree on the two castmembers to nominate, then the ones that won HOH would be the two players up for eviction. Janelle and Jase won HOH. Their HOH room is great! Danielle talked to Allison and Chicken George and suggested that if somehow Jase and Janelle didnt agree, then those two would be nominated and then they could kick Janelle out since she is in an alliance with the BB6 people. So Allison told Jase this idea and James told Janelle what Danielle had said. Jase is sort of aligning himself with the BB6 cast. At the end of the show, they nominated Danielle and Allison. Allison was sooooooooooo pissed. Will was pissed because he loves to be nominated and be considered a threat. On saturday they will play for the power of veto.

Originally Posted by Marisol Oh man... you will get sucked into the show! How much are the feeds. I'm not sure.
hehe.gif
My husband set it up for me. Please let me know if you give in.

THANKS Marisol!!! Glad Janelle and Kaysar made it in! Howie was a trip too! James I didn't care for... Is it Saturday at 8pm on CBS?

Originally Posted by KathrynNicole I'm not sure.
hehe.gif
My husband set it up for me. Please let me know if you give in. Katie... Katie.. Katie... I may have too. Its too good not to!

Did I miss anything else updating Aquilah on the show tonight?

i just watched it! and me and my hubby were just like two kids watching it! LOL. i'm so glad all my peeps are in there: janelle, kaysar and diane.

so here's my take so far:

i just got reminded how evil alison and danielle both are! the show barely begun and they were already at it!!! danielle approached the wrong person (alison) to stir her pot. and alison, watch out for her! last i remember, she can kick serious a$$ in HOH and veto competitions!

and dr. will? ok, if no one can see what a serious threat he is w/ mike boogie (they're supposedly business partners IRL and they aren't going to screw the other in that house)...then he's going to win this thing again and i don't want him to!

i love the drama brewing b/w marcellas and danielle. you could get killed with the eye daggers they throw at eachother! LOL

as for the bb6 people being a threat...well, it's true. but the true alliance is just janelle, howie and kaysar. james would screw them over (again) in a heartbeat. so he's just there by association. but he doesn't need alliances! he just has to win all the vetoes!

hmmm, diane, erika (shocking!), nakomis (shocking), chicken george (shocking!) are all quiet right now. so i can't say anything about them yet.

jase? hmmm...i do not know where he stands. but that picture of him and his soon-to-be step-daughter was adorable. it reminds you that he's not really a psycho IRL!

ok, that's my five cents for the night!

Originally Posted by pinkbundles i just watched it! and me and my hubby were just like two kids watching it! LOL. i'm so glad all my peeps are in there: janelle, kaysar and diane.
so here's my take so far:

i just got reminded how evil alison and danielle both are! the show barely begun and they were already at it!!! danielle approached the wrong person (alison) to stir her pot. and alison, watch out for her! last i remember, she can kick serious a$$ in HOH and veto competitions!

and dr. will? ok, if no one can see what a serious threat he is w/ mike boogie (they're supposedly business partners IRL and they aren't going to screw the other in that house)...then he's going to win this thing again and i don't want him to!

i love the drama brewing b/w marcellas and danielle. you could get killed with the eye daggers they throw at eachother! LOL

as for the bb6 people being a threat...well, it's true. but the true alliance is just janelle, howie and kaysar. james would screw them over (again) in a heartbeat. so he's just there by association. but he doesn't need alliances! he just has to win all the vetoes!

hmmm, diane, erika (shocking!), nakomis (shocking), chicken george (shocking!) are all quiet right now. so i can't say anything about them yet.

jase? hmmm...i do not know where he stands. but that picture of him and his soon-to-be step-daughter was adorable. it reminds you that he's not really a psycho IRL!

ok, that's my five cents for the night!

Good thing is a summer show and its on 3 times a week cause otherwise, it would be competing with my other shows and I would now know what to watch.
I was totally surprised the CBS picked Chicken Geroge to go into the house. I am even more surprised that America voted Nakomis into the house.

Originally Posted by Marisol Katie... Katie.. Katie... I may have too. Its too good not to!

Did I miss anything else updating Aquilah on the show tonight?

laughing.gif
@ Marisol! You should! I'm not sure. Something is seriously up with my concentration, tonight. GRR! It's probably PMS related.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) LOVED IT! GO Janelle and Howie! Hey, Tony!
smile.gif
Are you watching the feeds?

this is so my guilty pleasure.. my mom rolls her eyes everytime i watch this show...

but it is so bad, it's good...

Originally Posted by vickih this is so my guilty pleasure.. my mom rolls her eyes everytime i watch this show... but it is so bad, it's good...

YAY... another Big Brother fan!

Here is my 2 cents.

Mike Boogie-Hate him. I just knew he would get in and I am not happy about it.

Love Nokomis. She was the one who invented the 5 finger plan or backdoor as some call it. She is a good player.

I was so glad Alison and Danielle got nominated. They came on too strong. I just hope I don't have to hear Danielle say "I'm doing this for my family." That really bugged me when she was on BB3.

I laughed when Marcellas said he was surprised that America didn't vote for him. He was so sure of himself.

Chicken George is from BB1. I think they chose him so they could have someone from each Big Brother.

Dr. WIll-He is cocky but so funny. I love his diary room talks.

Usually they post what is happening on the live feeds on the site jokersupdates.com.

The next show is on Tuesday I think.

Ididnt get to watch because im doign night school but im done next wednesday so ill start posting soon!

HEY! Did I miss it AGAIN?!?!?!? I thought someone said Saturday!!! Don't tell me I missed it... PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT!!!

::: EDIT ::: Okay, I just re-read, and Marisol said Saturday, so I'm hoping I didn't miss it! Better not have had *lmao*

Originally Posted by Aquilah HEY! Did I miss it AGAIN?!?!?!? I thought someone said Saturday!!! Don't tell me I missed it... PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT!!!
::: EDIT ::: Okay, I just re-read, and Marisol said Saturday, so I'm hoping I didn't miss it! Better not have had *lmao*

Calm down, sweetness! You didn't miss the second episode.
smileno.gif
You're ok. Yes,
smilehappyyes.gif
you are.

Back