Big Brother: All Stars (Official Thread with spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, did anyone notice how james downplayed kaysar's hoh win?

speaking of kaysar, if he's smart...he better put will and mike boogie up b/c if he or any of bb6 does not know that those two are after bb6 people...then they are in serious trouble!

Originally Posted by dentaldee I thought there are supposed to be 2 HOHs??? maybe they are rotating it...one week is two hoh and the next is one hoh and then back to two

Originally Posted by dentaldee I thought there are supposed to be 2 HOHs??? yeah i was really confused by that.

Originally Posted by dentaldee I thought there are supposed to be 2 HOHs??? After the eviction, Julie said that there would only be one Hoh. Maybe they are mixing it up this way.
I was so happy that Alison left the house. I just don't like her. I am soooooo glad that Kaysar won more because that means Janelle is safe. I so want her to win.

I agree that it was good that Alison left. I said to my hubby after she was evicted that she just saved her relationship. I was glad Kaysar won hoh. At least the s6 is safe for another week. Just an FYI. If you don't get the live feeds but want to know what happened on them. Check out tvclubhouse.com. They post what is happening on the live feeds.

Originally Posted by smilingface I agree that it was good that Alison left. I said to my hubby after she was evicted that she just saved her relationship. I was glad Kaysar won hoh. At least the s6 is safe for another week. Just an FYI. If you don't get the live feeds but want to know what happened on them. Check out tvclubhouse.com. They post what is happening on the live feeds. ooh! thanks for the link!

Originally Posted by Marisol After the eviction, Julie said that there would only be one Hoh. Maybe they are mixing it up this way.
I was so happy that Alison left the house. I just don't like her. I am soooooo glad that Kaysar won more because that means Janelle is safe. I so want her to win.

I knew I loved you for a reason *lol*
heart.gif

For those of you who want to know what is going on in the house (via the live feeds) there are two forums that give you that info. There are spoilers as to who is nominated and who wins POV so if you want to watch the show spoiler free, do not click on the links.

Click here and here.

Uh, Marisol... That's like saying, "Don't look now, but....!" "I said don't look!" *lmao* Now I have to decide on whether or not to look!!! *lmao*

Originally Posted by Aquilah Uh, Marisol... That's like saying, "Don't look now, but....!" "I said don't look!" *lmao* Now I have to decide on whether or not to look!!! *lmao* I am just giving you resources. I will warn you that they have already nominated two people (which will be revealed tomorrow night) and they already had the veto competition (which will be on tuesday night). Its up to you to decide!
whistling.gif

Oh see, rub, rub, rub!!! Drop the salt already *lmao* Ah, I'm not gonna look... Killing me not to, but I won't *lmao*

Tried so hard not to subscribe to the live feeds this year, but I'm having trouble with keeping myself from checking out the live feed reporting! Think I'll hold off for a bit. Now that Alison is gone, I think I can bear to watch this season again =)

Originally Posted by fairygirl Tried so hard not to subscribe to the live feeds this year, but I'm having trouble with keeping myself from checking out the live feed reporting! Think I'll hold off for a bit. Now that Alison is gone, I think I can bear to watch this season again =) Welcome to MUT! Glad to see another BB fan.

Originally Posted by Marisol Welcome to MUT! Glad to see another BB fan. Thanks for the welcome. =) I'm hopelessly addicted to Big Brother. I've even started watching BB UK which has me even more addicted =P

Originally Posted by fairygirl Thanks for the welcome. =) I'm hopelessly addicted to Big Brother. I've even started watching BB UK which has me even more addicted =P Hope to see you posting your thoughts on the show. We try to only talk about what is actually on the show not the feeds since not everyone has the feeds.

Did anyone watch last night's show? Kaysar nominated Nakomis and Diane. His reason for doing it is so that he can split up the house and wreak some havoc. I wonder if that will really happen.

Theu did a food competition and no pb&j this time. The losers have to eat some oatmeal crap with protein shakes. Howie, Janelle, Danielle, Marcellas, James and Nakomis lost so they have to eat that for the whole week.

Tomorrow night is the PoV ceremony. Can't wait!

Question for you all - is the show living up to your standards?

hmmm...

kaysar, kaysar...smart guy, not so smart player! in bb6, he made a deal with the friendship. what happened? they nominated and voted him out. then he got back and once again, he trusted the friendship through jennifer and again, he was nominated and voted out! and now? he made a deal with chill town! has he not learned anything? geez!

why didn't he just put up will and boogie? no matter what, one of them will go home so who cares if they get mad! they have a far stronger alliance than bb6 b/c those guys are friends and business partners in real life! what's he thinking?

so yeah, i'm not happy that diane and nakomis are up for eviction.

and mari, sometimes, i do wish alison was still there b/c she definitely made it interesting. but i didn't want her to stay and win! as far as the show, it's not as drama-filled as when alison was there. so it's not as heart-pounding!

i like janelle's, jase's, marcellas's and danielle's diary room entries. the rest either annoy me or just bore me!

I missed part of this, so I missed the PoV competition... Did Kaysar make a deal w/ Will & Mike Boogie? What's going to be a good one is seeing which side Erika ends up going with!

Back