Big Brother: All Stars (Official Thread with spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Aquilah HEY! Did I miss it AGAIN?!?!?!? I thought someone said Saturday!!! Don't tell me I missed it... PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT!!!
::: EDIT ::: Okay, I just re-read, and Marisol said Saturday, so I'm hoping I didn't miss it! Better not have had *lmao*

Ooopppsss... sorry girlie. Its going to be on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. But its not on tomorrow.

Thank goodness! I have but few shows I watch, and this is going to be one of them *lmao* Only other shows I'm religious about watching are ANTM and Desperate Housewives... Oh, and NASCAR races *lmao* I would say GH, but I can miss an episode here or there and be okay *lol* Thanks again Katie & Marisol! We're gonna need to do reminder posts for my silly butt *lmao*

Yay! I
heart.gif
Marisol!
wink.gif
Hehe!

Originally Posted by KathrynNicole Yay! I
heart.gif
Marisol!
wink.gif
Hehe!
sadno.gif

Peer pressure...
rockwoot.gif

I am pretty positive that I am going to watch this season! I watched like the first part of the first one then stopped for whatever reason - but it sure seems that it's a favorite!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) No, but I might buy them. I am watching them through the free trial.

Originally Posted by pinkbundles erika (shocking!), nakomis (shocking), chicken george (shocking!) ! I totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!
kopfkratz.gif
I think this will be the best season yet........I was kinda worried at first it may not be..........but man.....it will be cut throat!!!!!!

For those who have live feed.............make sure u tells us any interesting things that go on behind the cameras!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
glasses.gif

Yeah I think this is the best season yet. I'm glad Kaysar got voted in because he's so handsome. I could look at him all day.

Did anyone watch? I thin Janelle kicks a$$. She won the veto and did not take Danielle or Allison off. I do hope that Allison is kicked out. George's snoring was making me laugh so hard.

I think Dr Evil (Will) is growing on me.

watched it! oh man, i'm sooo glad janelle won the veto! she's so awesome! but i got mad when alison called her busto and that she didn't need anymore food (when alison was watching her from the hoh room). yeah, i'm passionate about this show and my fave characters! don't mess! LOL

i hope the whole house votes alison off while they can! i remember people kept putting off voting her out in bb4 and then she went on a winning streak to go all the way to final two!!!

Oh man I love this show!! Allison is so stupid. If she had learned anything from all the other big brothers she would know to keep her mouth shut. Being so outspoken and mouthy and trying to start sh*t is just putting a big red target on her back! If you sit back and just keep your mouth shut and observe, you will make it farther. She's too damn mouthy for me. I hope she is gone. And Janelle rocks! And Will.....oh he is so my favorite!

I am not sure who I want to go. Alison is good at competitions and Danielle is good at messing with your head. I don't like either of them. I think they should probably vote out Alison because from what I remember, Danielle has never won a competition although I could be wrong. Dr. Will is too funny. I thought the thing with Howie was funny and when Will said that they had something in common. They were both in love with him.

lovin the show even more this time around!!!! George is a dork......they are going to eat him alive.......he and Howie were sooooooo creepy last night, layin' on each other!

I hope Alison gets the boot...I don't mind Danielle, she's pretty smart.

GO JANELLE GO....GO JANELLE GO!!!!!!

Originally Posted by dentaldee he and Howie were sooooooo creepy last night, layin' on each other! How funny was that? Marcellas' reaction was even better. He was like" seeing that almost made me straight"...
laughing.gif

Awww, I missed it last night! Chris had set the dvr up to record but it didn't for some reason. I was sooo pissed off!

Originally Posted by Marisol Did anyone watch? I thin Janelle kicks a$$. She won the veto and did not take Danielle or Allison off. I do hope that Allison is kicked out. George's snoring was making me laugh so hard.
I think Dr Evil (Will) is growing on me.

I totally agree w/you - I hope Allison is gone, she really unnerves me
scream3.gif
fight.gif

I love Janelle - I really would like to see her win - she really plays the game well.
top.gif

Dr. Will - I was unsure about him, but he has been growing on me as well -Dr. Evil is a great name for him....
7.gif

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

Alison is GONE!!!!

Good thing she got evicted b/c she would be single if she stayed any longer!

Yay! Not that I watched any season besides BB6, but I'm GLAD that b!tch is gone! I'm also VERY glad Kaysar got HOH! Yay!

Back