Birchbox Aces Program

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to anyone else who ordered an ace pack who didnt get it yet

coooomee on bb i ordered on the 1st i just want my goodies

Joey (Birchbox Ops)

Jul 09 10:20 AM

Hi Angela,

The Ace Sample Pack hasn't yet shipped due to unforseen inventory issues, however, I have received confirmation that it is in fact going to be fulfilled and shipped out to you. As soon as they are back in stock (they're being put together now) one will be shipped out to you : ).

Joey (Birchbox Ops)

Hi Angela,

The Ace Sample Pack hasn't yet shipped due to unforseen inventory issues, however, I have received confirmation that it is in fact going to be fulfilled and shipped out to you. As soon as they are back in stock (they're being put together now) one will be shipped out to you : ).
I heard about this. I wonder how many people ordered it that they ran out? It didn't seem like many MUTers were ordering it.

Im ace on both of my accounts and have not recieved the pouch. 

I just discovered I'm an Ace,  and have been since March.  I rarely shop Birchbox because I have free shipping from Sephora,  and the only time I did it was an item from the month's box. 

I never got a pouch,  and I've been a subscriber since the first month Birchbox started.

Last edited by a moderator:

Joey (Birchbox Ops)

Hi Angela,

did you ever get this?  i'm debating whether or not it's worth it...

also count me in the list of people who didn't get a pouch. i'm not terribly upset but i hope we get something else at some point!

I was on an ordering frenzy this weekend to get full advantage of discounts, points and special offers. I wanted the sample Marcelle 8-1gwp and ordered only a $17 item. So the ACE free shipping was useful there. For my other purchase I used the bbjetblue code for 15% off and got a great mystery pack- silver CR liner and the coral Laqa Lip Lube.

I'm happy I chose the discount and mystery pack over the ACE 3- pack. Still, that was the best yet out of ten 'mysteries.'

PS- I was reading the ACE benefits, and it says the 'surprise' will come at your one-year anniversary. I've also seen it will be a surprise at their discretion. Guess I'll wait to be surprised!

Does anyone know how Aces works if you aren't a continuous member? Ex... I'm going to make Aces this month on my primary and second accounts... I may not keep my second account open every month, it depends if there is a good promo code. Do I still get an Aces gift upon my one year anniversary?

Does anyone know how Aces works if you aren't a continuous member? Ex... I'm going to make Aces this month on my primary and second accounts... I may not keep my second account open every month, it depends if there is a good promo code. Do I still get an Aces gift upon my one year anniversary?
Aces is not connected to your subscription that way. You can be Ace without ever having a sub. It just has to do with how many points you earn.

As far as gifts go, we don't really have a clue how that works. Some people got a pouch, and some didn't. There was no rhyme or reason to it, and Birchbox has stated that Ace gifts will be unannounced surprises.

Aces is not connected to your subscription that way. You can be Ace without ever having a sub. It just has to do with how many points you earn.

As far as gifts go, we don't really have a clue how that works. Some people got a pouch, and some didn't. There was no rhyme or reason to it, and Birchbox has stated that Ace gifts will be unannounced surprises.
Im Ace on both of my accounts and never got an Ace gift on either account.

Wow, until reading this thread, I didn't even realize there were Ace gifts sent out at all. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I can't even imagine how many non-MUT "Aces" are just as out of the loop as I am haha. 

I've yet to receive anything myself, and when I asked customer support when my anniversary was or what the rhyme or reason was for the "random surprises" I was told they weren't sure it was "soon" and that they wanted to keep the surprises a random surprise. Hmm ok.

I find it a bit unfair that only some Aces are getting rewarded. When they first introduced the program it seemed like a lot more perks. Now I am not complaining about free shipping but that seems to be the only perk.
I feel slighted by the fact that others have gotten a gift and I have yet to get anything, and to date I've made a total of 85 referrals so I feel like I've totally earned my Ace status! But I can't complain about free shipping, either. I just hope they send out another gift soon to the Aces who didn't get the first one. I'll feel better then when it is a bit more fair :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also, I sent an email to BB last week and got a response saying that b/c I'm an Ace, my email was bumped to the top of the list and would be answered asap. I guess that is one of the perks, too?

I feel slighted by the fact that others have gotten a gift and I have yet to get anything, and to date I've made a total of 85 referrals so I feel like I've totally earned my Ace status! But I can't complain about free shipping, either. I just hope they send out another gift soon to the Aces who didn't get the first one. I'll feel better then when it is a bit more fair :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Also, I sent an email to BB last week and got a response saying that b/c I'm an Ace, my email was bumped to the top of the list and would be answered asap. I guess that is one of the perks, too?
Oh I didnt know about that, it is a nice perk thanks for sharing. Hope you get an Ace gift in the next round. I have 2 accounts that are Ace and havent received anything.

Back