Birchbox April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On that account its been since....November....I don't know if you could use the code, but I'd gladly give it to you if it'll let you. I'm holding off because May is my 1 year, and 25 is always better than 20 lol.
Just a heads up: Anniversary discounts for me ended at the nine-month mark. No one-year anniversary discount and no anniversary discounts since. I'm coming up on my two-year in May.

I'm actually super not excited for this box. It doesn't have anything that really "wows" me - maybe because it has more skincare/haircare products, which is what I've been getting more of lately from my two BB subs? I'm just really craving something trendy or a color product of some type, and except for the Cargo Blush , there doesn't seem to be a lot of makeup. Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised. I've always been a big supporter of BB, but lately I've been a bit bored with my two subscriptions. I'm definitely not as excited as I used to be! 
If you try Wantable or other boxes gearing more make up products like you're seeking. There's one called mineresse box (Australia's #1 best selling make up). I wouldn't go for Ipsy because it's something that you can easily buy at drugstores (I've never been subscribed to them but seen YouTubes and reviews). Good luck!

Just a heads up: Anniversary discounts for me ended at the nine-month mark. No one-year anniversary discount and no anniversary discounts since. I'm coming up on my two-year in May.
They send the keychain and a 25% off code in your 13th month. After that there's nothing :-(

Originally Posted by tinkerbll695 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They send the keychain and a 25% off code in your 13th month. After that there's nothing :-(
That's a bummer.  I wonder if you could continue to get the codes if you unscubscribe and then resubscribe.  

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hmmm. on my first account I got the keychain and 25% off last month, which would have been the 13th month. So if I get the one for the second account, it should be in June.

Originally Posted by Zakiya08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks so much for this info! Just placed my order for the macadamia sample set.   I've always been curious about the products from video reviews on youtube but didn't want to make that investment on something that didn't work.  $3 isn't that huge of a loss. 
Do you mind sharing where you found this? I just went to their website and looked under promotions and couldnt find it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did anyone else see this? http://birchboxandwomenshealth-eorg.eventbrite.com/#

Too bad it's in the middle of the afternoon, or I'd go. Not that I'd want a CC mani though >__> Well maybe if it's complimentary.

Also, this event is happening today in Boston, NYC, and DC

I think they ran out of spots, but I'll drop it anyway... I want free cocktails and pinkberry XD
Yea, I tried as well. RSVP list closed two hours after they sent that! I am highly upset since I never miss and event....but I dunno about the free mani and workout. lol

Originally Posted by Jazbot /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yea, I tried as well. RSVP list closed two hours after they sent that! I am highly upset since I never miss and event....but I dunno about the free mani and workout. lol
Imma go anyway. I mean I can't really see Madewell closing the store off completely to everyone. That seems insane.

Originally Posted by ttanner2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They will most likely just  add a year to your subscription to Women's Health.

On a side note, I started getting Vogue Magazine, but I don't know where the subscription came from.  I didn't order it.
I started getting Vogue too, I was thinking maybe it was from an elf cosmetics order, have you ordered from them lately?

Originally Posted by kimmyduhh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow I couldn't have said that any better. You read my mind 100% I feel like I see so many other peoples boxes each month that I would be SOOOO excited for and the one I get just isn't 'The Box' 😞

Like March's box. Omg not getting the macadamia boxes some people got. Ugh I felt like I could cry bc I envied it so badly!!!
Macademia will send you 6 decent sized samples if you email them and ask nicely.

Off topic but I really wish BB would follow through with the Wish List idea they talked about. I really would like to make a wish list to keep track of what I want! I would be more likely to buy some of it if it's sitting in a list ready for me.

Back