Birchbox April 2014 - SPOILERS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay for Spring!  I am hoping for:

Spring themed eyeshadow

mascara (sorry but I;m running low!)

Cute new nail polish for my toes so they can make their yearly debut.

Maybe a hair product with UV protection?  

So many possibilities for spring.

For spring I'm hoping for some bright make up or nail polish. any product that's natural.

I think I am definitely burned out on subs. when I try to think of different types of products, all I think is "don't need it, have so many samples" =o( sometimes the product reveals show things I would be interested in though. definitely was interested in the balm blushes, i've only ever had powder. so i am looking forward to receiving that in one of my march boxes!

I just did some Birchbox-fu and got the big size Juliette Has a Gun Not a Perfume, the 100% pure eye cream, and a Pick 2 for $50! I've been hoarding gift cards since December!

I have a weird question. If you have a caffeine sensitivity. Can you use external products with caffeine?

I can not ingest caffeine, it causes serious heart palpitations. Do you think it would be safe to wear the 100% pure eye cream?  Not sure if it absorbs into the the blood stream.

I have also noticed some body washes with caffeine in them...

Edited to add that I found out that it does.. Boo :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by ashleygo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hoping for peach eye shadow colors. Michael Todd (since I missed out on it in March), moisturizers that are light (no tint), hair masks
Did you see Michael Todd is on Living Social. Full set for like $23! I got it a few days ago. 

I would love: ANYTHING but TEA!!! I've gotten it in 3/4 months of my BB's. 
icon_eek.gif

More specifically, I'm a nail polish gal & I'd love a bright, happy springish np w a good formula, a great formula eyeshadow/mini palette, a blush, ok--please just send me all the makeup hahaha. And a candle. 

Ok, fine, if you really must send me tea, please no Atelier perfume lol. 
wub.gif

Ps-I've never been on here for spoilers prior to getting my BB & this is obscenely fun w you ladies!!! ::squeals w excitement:: xoxo

Has anyone ever gotten a 20% off code with the oh no you forgot something in your cart emails? I got one today for the first time -letsgo20- and have never seen this before! And we all know how often and how many time we get the oh no emails from them!

I'd love a bronzer. I've never used bronzer and would like to try one before investing money in a full size.

I want the BP spray so bad. Between my friend, mom, aunt, and myself Im hoping some one gets it so I can trade.

I can't wait to see April's! I actually just got March's. DO they show you ahead of time what some of the products are? I know Julep shows you your box, and you can switch boxes, if you'd prefer. Hopefully I won't get food again 
icon_neutral.gif

I think I'm looking for something peach-or-pink-champagne-shimmery. And a body oil! And a super moisturizing shaving cream and exfoliating scrub! And a shower gel in a spring fruit scent, not a floral. And, as always, more indie/boutique lines.
I'll take any of these!

I would totally be on board with them sending out razors again, weird as that sounds. They are expensive, and I like trying the new ones with built in lotion and stuff! A hair mask in anticipation of my hair getting thrashed from pool water. A super sheer tinted moisturizer. A cute hair accessory or piece of jewelry would be really nice!

I just sorted through my hair stuff box. I can't believe how many shampoo/conditioner/leave-in treatments I have, but I still want more. No styling product, but shampoos/conditioners/masques/oils/leave-in conditioners? Yes, please! (And I just switched to Dollar Shave Club, so watch Birchbox send out razors again!)

I just sorted through my hair stuff box. I can't believe how many shampoo/conditioner/leave-in treatments I have, but I still want more. No styling product, but shampoos/conditioners/masques/oils/leave-in conditioners? Yes, please! (And I just switched to Dollar Shave Club, so watch Birchbox send out razors again!)
My husband and I both do dollar shave club too, it's so fantastic ! So much cheaper!

My husband and I both do dollar shave club too, it's so fantastic ! So much cheaper!
We also do Dollar Shave Club! Hubs loves the funny things they put in the pamphlets they send lol

Back