Birchbox April 2016 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I chose the curated on one account and the trio on the other. I was going to leave it up to chance, but I love the orange shade in the trio and I figure if the pink doesn't work as a lip product I can use it as a blush. (And I can always use more eyeshadow bases)

I chose the trio, I don't know why. I think it was because the thought of trying three products in one was what got me, but I read more on the wipes and those actually sound like something I'd like. Hopefully the curated box will be up for purchase because I use the Marcelle in it already and I love that stuff.

I picked the curated box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I may actually activate my second account after April 1st if the Eyeko code works on resubscriptions.

SPOILER: Juliette revealed on Snapchat that some people will receive pb&j lipstick this month.
What lipstick is that again? Is it Too Faced or something else? 

Also I think I've decided I'm just going to leave my box to chance again this month. 

I resubbed just to get the regular box, and then today I resubbed with my second account to get the curated one. They have a code to get it instead of the regular box, so we will see if it actually worked and I get both variations! I want the two different boxes really badly because I love Rifle Paper Co stuff and plan on saving them.

My curated box I ordered with points came today: I really like the blush, I ended up with the Tropic Hues, and it is primarily a corally color with a gold-tone shimmer. The color seems to last, too, as I can still tell where I swatched it on my arm.

Aside from the Liftra, all the samples were a decent size, too.

If I sign up an alternate account with points, will I get the March or the April box? My main account, i signed up for the curated box, but I really like the PYS box (LOL). Or, maybe I'll just ask my mom what she picked, and steal her box...

I ordered the featured box, and it arrived today.

IMG_0864.JPG

My blush color was Tropic Hues

I also got a mystery sample pack with this order, one of the items they sent me was the Lucky shade of the Manna Kadar lip stain/gloss. I already have this sample from a previous sample choice or box. But the size of the new sample from the sample pack is LARGER than my original sample. And the shades are completely different, despite being the same name.

IMG_0867.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
If I sign up an alternate account with points, will I get the March or the April box? My main account, i signed up for the curated box, but I really like the PYS box (LOL). Or, maybe I'll just ask my mom what she picked, and steal her box...
If this is a brand new account, your first box will be March. But wait until tomorrow and you will get April as your first box ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ordered the featured box, and it arrived today.

IMG_0864.JPG

My blush color was Tropic Hues

I also got a mystery sample pack with this order, one of the items they sent me was the Lucky shade of the Manna Kadar lip stain/gloss. I already have this sample from a previous sample choice or box. But the size of the new sample from the sample pack is LARGER than my original sample. And the shades are completely different, despite being the same name.
Okay that is REALLY strange! They are not even close to the same color! WTH?

ive been so busy I forgot to pick my sample! hope my random box is good. I did order the curated box with points; mostly because I love the designs on the boxes!!

I think cheat links are up!

I can't freaking believe they're sending more Beaver shampoo and conditioner!!

Screen Shot 2016-04-02 at 3.58.05 PM.png

Second box has all three sample choices in one box, so why bother having me pick? lol

Screen Shot 2016-04-02 at 4.01.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-04-02 at 4.02.01 PM.png

I got a solid box, not amazing but not terrible (no beaver shampoo!)

Beiogeo hair mask- probably not the pys I would have chosen, but I can always use a hair mask and I loooove this brands leave in conditioner

WEI root purifying mud mask - good product for me I love masks

Obsessive Compulsice Cosmetics liquid lipstick - like the idea of this product but not loving the bright red color

Malin + goetz grapefruit face cleanser (and moisturizer probably a foil)- yay! I wanted this the last time people were getting it

Marcelle micellar solution- ok. Got one in curated box but can def save minis of these waters for travel

All in all I am pretty happy with my box this month

I got a solid box, not amazing but not terrible (no beaver shampoo!)

Beiogeo hair mask- probably not the pys I would have chosen, but I can always use a hair mask and I loooove this brands leave in conditioner

WEI root purifying mud mask - good product for me I love masks

Obsessive Compulsice Cosmetics liquid lipstick - like the idea of this product but not loving the bright red color

Malin + goetz grapefruit face cleanser (and moisturizer probably a foil)- yay! I wanted this the last time people were getting it

Marcelle micellar solution- ok. Got one in curated box but can def save minis of these waters for travel

All in all I am pretty happy with my box this month
I really like the Marcelle for getting the last bits of makeup off under my neck that I can't really scrub well since it usually soaks my shirt when I'm removing my makeup at night.

Back