Birchbox April 2016 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MUT also has a swap section where you can list your swaps. It's good to have them on both MSA and MUT. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Here is where you can post your trade list https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/forum/320-subscription-box-swaps-post-member-trade-lists-here/
Thanks @@Reija I will list here as well as soon as I settle down. I was too lazy to write all of them down, so MSA came easy when I started :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I will be getting:

Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Hair Mask - Pretty nice mask! Have sampled many times and glad to again

Au Naturale Cosmetics Trio Set - Thought that this PYS was super cute, hopefully it will be functional too!

rms beauty The Ultimate Makeup Remover Wipes - Super disappointing to be getting makeup removers in a subscription, and certainly even more as a sample. I guess these will be good for travel or swap

MALIN + GOETEZ Vitamin E Face Moisturizer - Hoping this is a good size, I've liked products from this brand

MALIN + GOETEZ Grapefruit Face Cleanser - Hopefully this isn't a foil packet that comes with the moistureizer, I think that a grapefruit cleanser would be fun to use in the morning though!
amika Silken Up Dry Conditioner - Like the dry shampoo, excited about this one

While not as exciting as last month for me, it is still a ok box for me. You can't always have great months anyways!

I will be getting:

Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Hair Mask - Pretty nice mask! Have sampled many times and glad to again

Au Naturale Cosmetics Trio Set - Thought that this PYS was super cute, hopefully it will be functional too!

rms beauty The Ultimate Makeup Remover Wipes - Super disappointing to be getting makeup removers in a subscription, and certainly even more as a sample. I guess these will be good for travel or swap

MALIN + GOETEZ Vitamin E Face Moisturizer - Hoping this is a good size, I've liked products from this brand

MALIN + GOETEZ Grapefruit Face Cleanser - Hopefully this isn't a foil packet that comes with the moistureizer, I think that a grapefruit cleanser would be fun to use in the morning though!

amika Silken Up Dry Conditioner - Like the dry shampoo, excited about this one

While not as exciting as last month for me, it is still a ok box for me. You can't always have great months anyways!
The moisturizer is a foil and the cleanser is a really nice tube! (I think it's .5 oz or 1 oz.)

I have an MSA swap profile (http://swap.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/user/11780/profile). I just moved across the country, so it is not up to date, but I will do my best to organize it soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Apparently that one is invite only, and although i have an account, I've never received an invite. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My box has yet to ship, though, so there is plenty of time to sort it out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Apparently that one is invite only, and although i have an account, I've never received an invite. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My box has yet to ship, though, so there is plenty of time to sort it out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Once you register for the MSA swap it puts you into waitlist. You can email Liz ([email protected]) she will take you off of the waitlist. I remember it happened to me when I signed up, but once Liz received my email she approved my membership.

Can you see my list without registering?

I still don't know what will be in my second box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I am getting:

My Daughter Fragrances Bloom 23

The Beauty Crop PBJ Smoothie Stick

Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning mask

REN Keep Young and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty shot

Marcelle 3-in-1 Micellar Solution

I am excited about it all, minus the perfume, I don't like getting perfume.

My box is delivered already! Buuuuuuut, it's snowing and I don't want to go to the mailbox LOL I got the curated box this time; I'm stealing my mom's box (just the box, I love Rifle paper & Co!). My mom's samples per her spoiler page:

-POP eyeshadow trio

-Burt's Bee's tinted lip balm (which I may steal)

-PYS wipes

-Briogeo deep conditioning mask (she doesn't use, which means it's mine)

-Tocca hand cream (depending on scent, I may steal this too)

So, apparently, I'm going to get most of my mom's box, score! 

I ended up with:

English Laundry Perfume sample

The Beauty Crop PBJ Smoothie Stick

Dr Jart Contour Cream

The Trio sample set

Davines all in one milk

Davines Shampoo

Davines Conditioner

I'm okay with that box, I like the Davines product line and I feel like the samples are all things I will actually use.

My second account has the curated box.

It's horrible but I was tempted to sub with a 3rd just to get the Rifle Co GWP notebook set.

I just got my box. The RMS wipes were my sample choice. Overall I'm happy with the box. I love Amika so I'll use the texturizing spray for sure. Here is a picture

image.jpeg

The Dew the hoola is interesting. I tried it on the back of my hand and it felt and looked really nice. It looked really natural with no shimmer. The instructions say to use it on bare skin or over the foundation. It has a floral scent. It's not a product I thought I would use or need but now I'm intrigued. I prefer powder bronzers but this is really nice I might have to get the full size at one point.

Last edited by a moderator:
The last couple of my boxes have been a dud.. while everyone has been getting 6 or 7 items I've been stuck at getting five. My box this month isn't any better I'm getting:

Beaver shampoo and conditioner

Acure pore minimizing scrub

Au naturale trio- my pys

Penhaligon’s Levantium Eau de Toilette

I'll end up using everything but the perfume just nothing fun and exciting!

I picked the curated box this month - a first for me.  I really want to try the Laura Gellar blush, and I'm in need of a new volumizing spray.  I already have tons of hand cream but I think Tocca is a good brand, and I can always use a cleanser/makeup remover.  I'm not sure about the contour cream - I think I'll judge once I get it.

The last couple of my boxes have been a dud.. while everyone has been getting 6 or 7 items I've been stuck at getting five. My box this month isn't any better I'm getting:

Beaver shampoo and conditioner

Acure pore minimizing scrub

Au naturale trio- my pys

Penhaligon’s Levantium Eau de Toilette

I'll end up using everything but the perfume just nothing fun and exciting!
This is exactly why I won't reactivate my second sub. And why I chose the curated. Although they can't really send me more beaver stuff unless this is a slight variation from the kind they sent last year. I wasn't blown away by the sample choices this month either. 

This is exactly why I won't reactivate my second sub. And why I chose the curated. Although they can't really send me more beaver stuff unless this is a slight variation from the kind they sent last year. I wasn't blown away by the sample choices this month either. 
That's the thing I got the Beaver shampoo last year, its a different type!  Ive been a subscriber for over 2.5 years. Don't want to loose my ace status, or I would re sub

Back