Birchbox August 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So a for real sneak peek from Birchbox! It's not much, but I'm excited!

Apparently a collaboration with Pencils of Promise!
Edit: Whoops. Another re-post. I thought I looked through the whole page. Apparently not...

ok ladies, I move to my new place on the 11th. Do I change my BB shipping info now? or do I wait and have my parents ship it to me from home? I'm torn!

So excited for these August boxes - what a neat theme!

I hope they have some fun products and some neat lifestyle items since it's "back to schoolish themed!"

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So excited for these August boxes - what a neat theme!

Originally Posted by MollyC2153 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ok ladies, I move to my new place on the 11th. Do I change my BB shipping info now? or do I wait and have my parents ship it to me from home? I'm torn!
Im not sure...I would just keep it and have your mail forwarded to your new place when you do move? 

Sure didn't.  Is it one of those "spend a bajillion bucks, get this free" kind of promos?
actually it was just a prmo for 25 percent off an order (no minimum purchase) and it said if u have not already received a keychain for being a loyal customer you should be receiving it soon.

I think the change has to be made by the 25th. But you might as well change it now for next month, anyway.

When do the boxes usually arrive every month? Sorry if its a silly question but this is going to be my 2nd box!

Originally Posted by denise89 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

When do the boxes usually arrive every month? Sorry if its a silly question but this is going to be my 2nd box!
I've been using BB since April 2011. They've come anywhere from the 8th to the 20th for me. No rhyme or reason to it, really. 

I'd say the 17th is about the most common time for me.

I've lived on both coasts during that timeframe, too. Just moved from Seattle to NC in March of this year.

My box usually arrives mid-month, I don't think I've gotten is later then the 18th. 

Originally Posted by injectionenvy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I swear, if my lifestyle extra is a number 2 pencil I am finally cancelling. lol
I'll take it! I love pencils. I'm a former teacher and a soon to be grad student, so I appreciate a good pencil. I'm telling you, middle schoolers EAT pencils or something.

Originally Posted by TXSlainte /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think the change has to be made by the 25th. But you might as well change it now for next month, anyway.
I changed it. I figure it'll be a nice surprise when I move in. Now only if I could motivate myself to pack!

I moved on 5/31 and Changed my address on 6/1. My box that month still went to my old house, had to get rerouted (from my Change of Address) and took an extra 2 weeks to get at my new house. 

I would say if you change it now, but you probably wont get it sent directly to your new address this month.

Originally Posted by wagz379 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I moved on 5/31 and Changed my address on 6/1. My box that month still went to my old house, had to get rerouted (from my Change of Address) and took an extra 2 weeks to get at my new house. 

I would say if you change it now, but you probably wont get it sent directly to your new address this month.
Hmm. Thanks for the info!!! I just changed it today, so let's see what happens. I figure that if all else fails, it'll be entertaining to the MUT family while I fight BB to get my box!

I'm telling you, middle schoolers EAT pencils or something.
As the mother of 4 children, one of who can only be described as a pencil hoarder, this is true. I buy huge packs of pencils and somehow his are always all gone, even when he is out of school. They just disappear once put in his hands. The other three can have pencils for months lol.

Latest posts

Back