Birchbox August 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Dollysantana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No they sent me the same email as yours but crossing my fingers to get the sample in the mail if not I'll email them again that would be really rude if they don't send us one!!!
frown.gif
I got an e-mail saying that they would send me "several samples to try". I wonder if they are running out?

For the first time ever, it's the 1st of the month and no Birchbox charge. Strange.

Bank account charged for August this morning ! 

POS DEBIT BBX*BIRCHBOX INC 877-4877272 NY  10.00

Hopefully we can get some sneak peeks before they ship them out, I'm not that excited about the new products in the shop. It looks like there might be a lot of leftovers :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This month I think we are getting and orange yellow box it's called beauty school supply kit check it out at eleventhgeourgous.com:D

This came up when I searched for August 2012 Birchbox

"This month Birchbox has partnered with Pencils of Promise. A portion of the proceeds from products purchased in the Birchbox shop this month will be donated to an organization to help build a school in Central America! 

Pencils of Promise is a non-profit organization that believes every child should have an education. They create schools, programs, and global communities around the common goal education for all! Since 2008, Pencils of Promise has built over 55 schools across Laos, Nicaragua, and plans to break ground on their 100th school by the end of 2012.

We think this is amazing! It's so great to see a successful business give back to something as important as education. All you have to do if you want to help out is purchase something from the Brichbox shop now through August 31st and 15% of the sale will be donated! So go get you some awesome beauty products while at the same time helping children have the chance for an education!! "

I was going to post the pic of the yellow box too! you girls beat me to it! 

i"m really excited for this month's box. I am ready for fall and back to school stuff. Over summer beachy styles and sun screen. 

i like this, especially because i planned on using my points to buy some stuff from the shop this month.
Me too! And I get a 20% off code too! Now they just need to get those stila shadow pallets back in stock :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have NOT been happy with partner boxes these past few times. I am hoping if I get my box after I get back from vacation or the day I get home. I don't want to sit in the mailbox for 10 hours. I hope this next box does not have junk or mixed up products like my last month (yeah..i was one of the people who got their boxes switched!).

Gossip girl AND this box has suuuuuucked. Sucked so hard.

This month Birchbox has partnered with Pencils of Promise. A portion of the proceeds from products purchased in the Birchbox shop this month will be donated to an organization to help build a school in Central America!

Pencils of Promise is a non-profit organization that believes every child should have an education. They create schools, programs, and global communities around the common goal education for all! Since 2008, Pencils of Promise has built over 55 schools across Laos, Nicaragua, and plans to break ground on their 100th school by the end of 2012.

We think this is amazing! It's so great to see a successful business give back to something as important as education. All you have to do if you want to help out is purchase something from the Birchbox shop now through August 31st and 15% of the sale will be donated! So go get you some awesome beauty products while at the same time helping children have the chance for an education!!

(from eleventhgorgeous blog)

Whoops . . . didn't realize someone had already posted it

Curated or not, I'm all for good causes! I like what BB is doing with the organization this month. Guess I'll probably break down and buy something!

Back