Birchbox August 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Subbing for updates, awesome box last month and can't wait for this month!! Bring it on BB!! 
headphonedance.gif
yay.gif
wavey.gif

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey everyone!

I know most people haven't even gotten their July box, but I got a little sneek peek from someone at the benefit counter today. 

I went in today to get re-color matched for the foundation and I ended up chatting the counter manager for a while about various things, but most importantly Birchbox and how the products have made an appearance in many of July's variations. Long story short, she asked me about the benefit Stay flawless primer and if I had sampled it this month in my box. I said no, it wasn't in any variation. (Correct me if i'm wrong) and then she caught herself and said it must be next month. So does that mean we will be sampling more from Benefit next month?  She seemed like she didn't want to say more, but It sounds like its going to be a mini of it. I wish I could have got her to spill more!
 I feel like there should be dramatic music with this post (in a good way) -- I love getting early hints/sneak peeks/teasers!

Originally Posted by ashleyanner /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Okay, super sleuths...can you figure out what's in the picture of them filming the August video?  
Not at all! But...why does it look they are in a kitchen? Pleeeasssse no food!  The last few lifestyle extras were getting pretty good imo, so I hope they dont regress back to snacks.

I'm excited for my 1st month having a second account (after my welcome box) so I hope they have some good stuff
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not at all! But...why does it look they are in a kitchen? Pleeeasssse no food!  The last few lifestyle extras were getting pretty good imo, so I hope they dont regress back to snacks.

I'm excited for my 1st month having a second account (after my welcome box) so I hope they have some good stuff
smile.gif
you're right that does look like a kitchen. what are they up to?

Oooh! Some of those things look really good :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I love getting my birchbox every month!!

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I totally saw that pic too! i found another two. hopefully we'll get some in our boxes!!!

I finally got a close up and I can't say products name bec I'm on mobile and can't do spoiler box. I think they're gonna use a theme that are food related product or food scented hair, skin, etc. products?

I totally saw that pic too! i found another two. hopefully we'll get some in our boxes!!!
The bluefish greenish tube looks like it says coola

my best guesses:

Origins vitazing eye cream in the little orange jar.

a Purlisse product in the white bottle with the little blue logo

looks like coola again in the teal bottle with clear and blue cap

malin + goetz in the big white bottle on the end

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

my best guesses:

Origins vitazing eye cream in the little orange jar.

a Purlisse product in the white bottle with the little blue logo

looks like coola again in the teal bottle with clear and blue cap

malin + goetz in the big white bottle on the end
Good guesses! I have so much coola at this point, lol...

Originally Posted by Emuhlyy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I always stop reading the current month's thread after the spoilers (don't know why - lol!), so yay for an August thread already!
yess.gif
i do the same thing...once I get my box I'm like "on to the next one!"

I'll be sad if the benefit primer isn't in our boxes now...I really wanna try it!!

Back