Birchbox August 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GAH! Enough Coola. Between BB, BB Man, and Ipsy, I'm well stocked enough to never need the full size. If that's Malin + Goetz at the end of the table, bring it! I love that brand.

Yay!  August thread!  I just got Coola in my May box, but didn't start using it til June... and LOVED it!  I just used the last of it today, and I'll be busting out the one I just got in my Ipsy bag tomorrow... perfect timing, right?  I wouldn't mind more.  I like it.  More Benefit would be awesome, too (got Girl Meets Pearl in my July box).  And of course, hoping they do the InStain blushes again.  I WANT IT ALL, BIRCHBOX!

A food (scented?) box would be hilarious.  I would love that! 

Originally Posted by evildrporkchop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

GAH! Enough Coola. Between BB, BB Man, and Ipsy, I'm well stocked enough to never need the full size. If that's Malin + Goetz at the end of the table, bring it! I love that brand.
Seriously. If I get one more Coola product I'm setting something on fire. DO. NOT. WANT. 
devilish.gif

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I totally saw that pic too! i found another two. hopefully we'll get some in our boxes!!!

The little jar looks like...

Origins GinZing Eye Cream

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I totally saw that pic too! i found another two. hopefully we'll get some in our boxes!!!

The shiny silver tube looks like

a concealer with a clicky/twist end.

Face Stockholm?

For the other ladies with oily skin - I just got the Zero Oil cleanser from Origins, and I LOVE it! It really seems to keep the shine away. I got a sample of the benefit primer from Ulta, and I tried it out Saturday. I photograph weddings for a living. I live in hot and humid GA. So, trying it out at a wedding seemed like a good trial. Despite sweating to death, my foundation was still on at the end of a 10 hour day. So, I'll likely be ordering the full size of that!

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A food (scented?) box would be hilarious.  I would love that! 
I'd love that too, I'm pretty sure I'd laugh for a solid 5 minutes if it actually happened! I can already imagine myself opening everything up just to smell it all while my family stares at me like 
blink.gif
icon_neutral.gif
madno.gif
eusa_naughty.gif

Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The shiny silver tube looks like

a concealer with a clicky/twist end.

Face Stockholm?

The silver tube is...

Becca Cosmetics Radiant Skin Creamy Concealer & the tube is their Radiant Skin Satin Finish Foundation.

eta: The concealer colors are Praline, Brulee, Banana, Butterscotch, Macadamia, Honeycomb, Toffee, Coffee, Syrup, Hazelnut, Treacle, and Chestnut. I'm starting to see a theme... lol

I blew up one of the pics. Anything look familiar to anyone?

The blue tube is definitely another Coola and I'm pretty sure the jar is Origins GinZing eye cream. The white tube is something from Juice Beauty. Maybe the Blemish Clearing Mask or Oil Free Moisturizer? Any thoughts on the other two?

There is definitely a food-as-ingredient or in the name of the product theme going on here.

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The blue tube is definitely another Coola and I'm pretty sure the jar is Origins GinZing eye cream. The white tube is something from Juice Beauty. Maybe the Blemish Clearing Mask or Oil Free Moisturizer? Any thoughts on the other two?

There is definitely a food-as-ingredient or in the name of the product theme going on here.

The second item from the left looks like either

(Not affiliate/referral links!)

http://shop.purlisse.com/products/pur-youth-preserve

or

http://shop.purlisse.com/products/pur-bright

Maybe the first bottle is something from

Malin+Goetz?

I believe the taller white bottle is on of these: 

malingoetz_grapefruitfacialcleanser_900x900.jpg
malingoetz_cilantrohairconditioner_900x900.jpg
malingoetz_peppermintshampoo_900x900.jpg

Malin Goetz grapefruit face cleanser, cilantro hair conditioner, peppermint shampoo

Originally Posted by jpark107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The second item from the left looks like either

(Not affiliate/referral links!)

http://shop.purlisse.com/products/pur-youth-preserve

or

http://shop.purlisse.com/products/pur-bright

Yep! I think you're right! 

Originally Posted by ashleyanner /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Maybe the first bottle is something from

Malin+Goetz?

Originally Posted by page5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I believe the taller white bottle is on of these: 

malingoetz_grapefruitfacialcleanser_900x900.jpg
malingoetz_cilantrohairconditioner_900x900.jpg
malingoetz_peppermintshampoo_900x900.jpg

Malin Goetz grapefruit face cleanser, cilantro hair conditioner, peppermint shampoo

Damn, y'all are good! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Holy carp! Did we just figure out all of the spoilers in record time?! 
blink.gif

Yep! I think you're right! 

Damn, y'all are good! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Holy carp! Did we just figure out all of the spoilers in record time?! 
blink.gif
Haha...something along those lines!

UGH.

I do not want more Coola! I never wanted any Coola to begin with, and now I am getting way too much of it. If I don't get any sunscreens or tanning products this month I will be a happy camper.

Back