Birchbox August 2014 - Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the comment before I actually saw the picture of the necklace. When I pulled it up I was surprised how true that observation really was, and I couldn't stop giggling.

The bf concurs that necklace is um yeah.... Or he said it was a face with a long nose lol!

I like the idea of a pick your sample, it ensures I get different boxes!

See, I thought the necklace looked like an Art Deco bullet.  But then again, bullets are phallic, so, yeah.  Either way, not getting that thing in part because *so* not my style and in part because I already went through the Kate Spade necklace add-on horror.  I don't need to do that again.

I'm kind of interested in the Jouer cream mousse eyeshadow, but not for $30.  Besides I'm going to be out of town until August 18th, so I don't want to bother with add-ons this month.  It's kind of nice knowing that I'll most likely get both my boxes on the 19th when my mail delivery restarts :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

BIRCHBOX
7 mins · Edited · 

AUGUST SNEAK PEEK: PART 1! In July we did our first ever 'Choose Your Sample' test and, the results are in, you loved it! (Actually, you loved it so much that your excitement briefly broke Birchbox.com—eek!). Now that we know you want a little bit of choice along with your surprise and delight, we're bringing back sample choice for your August box! It will look and feel a little different than July, so get excited. Want to know what your options will be? When this post gets 1,000 'likes' we'll unlock the reveal!
Get to liking ladies!

It already has over 1000 likes  :blink:

eta: omg post the spoiler already!! the suspense, I cannot handle it
I know. Already over 1000 on Facebook and Instagram. They need to reveal already!

Back