Birchbox August 2015 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine doesn't work either
I just emailed them and they responded almost instantly, she let me reserve my sample choice through email. You might want to email them if you want to pick a sample, I was just going to let them curate a box but last minute decided to pick the Coola setting spray. 

Good to know. Thanks! I think I'll leave it up to chance. I seem to do better that way.

Curated box on one account (curious about the St Tropez), and Rusk on the other (still in search of a HG hair foam for my curls).

I never got the sample choice offer yesterday or today, despite referring someone to BB.  I wrote to customer service, but still waiting to hear back.  Not feeling the love.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I just reserved the Nicole Richie box and can't wait to get it!  Any box that has nail polish and a lip product is a winner with me.

I never got the sample choice offer yesterday or today, despite referring someone to BB.  I wrote to customer service, but still waiting to hear back.  Not feeling the love.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
i guess no one got it yesterday, bb is claiming early access was today. i just got mine, people are saying they saw them say the 27th in the video, i thought so too

Just reserved the Coola spray and bought the Nicole box (and a nail clipper set) for $2, I can never seem to save up points anymore. Can't wait to see what nail polish color I get

So I'm guessing the Nicole box isn't an option for sample choice?

I didn't see it on the email.

Screen Shot 2015-07-28 at 10.42.50 AM.png

No matter I just ordered it for $.60

Screen Shot 2015-07-28 at 10.41.03 AM.png
Very cool...do you mind sharing the code to get $5 off the guest editor box?  I didn't seem to get that one.

The PYS dropdown option appeared on my mobile device version of the email, but not when I read it on my PC. Go figure!

Very cool...do you mind sharing the code to get $5 off the guest editor box?  I didn't seem to get that one.
heh I wish I could tell you...I just used the link from where it was posted earlier up thread, on an account that is ACES. The discount just appeared.  I didn't enter a code. 

Also my first PYS email I got this morning didn't let me select the Nicole box as a PYS sample/box or any upgrades. So I just bought it and the $5 came off automatically. I used my points and bam...$.60.  

I'm super confused because a sample selection email came on my main account later this afternoon and it had the Nicole box as an option, it also didn't show up on my phone but worked on my desk top.

I think BB is having all sorts of wonk today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi ladies! I have a question - I bought a gilt city 1-year sub and July would've been the last month. I thought I would be asked to renew my sub but it still says "active" in my profile and I received a sample choice email. Does anyone know if I need to actually cancel, or will it end with the end of my gilt city offer?

Yay! reserved the mousse and bought the Nicole box separately with points. Now I just need to cancel my second account before getting charged!

Got both my emails. Rusk mouse and Death Valley dry shampoo. 

In other news my eyeliner exploded while I was applying it. My left eyeball was completely black. I looked like a demon from Supernatural or one of the aliens in X-files. I managed to clean it off with that Dr. Jart micro water. It looks okay. Should I be concerned?  :unsure2:

Latest posts

Back