Birchbox August 2015 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh goody, I thought they forgot to send me one or something.   Now off to watch the video because I forgot what the pick your samples were.

Aces is July 28, the 29th for everyone else. If you're referring someone to get to pick on July 28th, they need to sub by the 27th, today. They changed it in the video. I thought today was the day to pick too and I was waiting and waiting for the email, now I know why I didn't get one lol.

I'm choosing the curated box tomorrow, I will definitely use all the products and I am usually the happiest when I pick the curated box. 

Just bought the curated box along with the beauty protector spray I've been wanting and 2 things of makeup wipes for $18. I really love Birchbox points and coupons.  :wub:

I can't decide what to pick tomorrow! I'm stuck between the Rusk and the setting spray.
I am too! I think I am adding on the candidly nicole box, and then choosing between rusk and setting spray. Does anyone know the sizes of the samples? I feel like I may get more use out of the mousse, and I've been wanting to try a mousse for a while. I like the rusk scent. I am also a little worried about the spray nozzle on the coola sample.. will it be good, will it be bad?

I do also have a second account, but I think I will cancel/skip this month.. and I also refuse to let myself get 3 boxes haha!

My hope is that if I pick the rusk.. they will also give me the coola setting spray.. maybe? I hope so, but I am never that lucky  :unsure:

I went ahead and got the Candidly Nicole box from the shop too. The only thing I won't use is the self tanner, but my sister loves that stuff.

I had points burning a hole in my pocket, so I also got that sheet mask set for $15, some body wash my husband loved from his Birchbox Man and a pair of Bombas socks. Randomly, 3MONTHS20 worked on that account; I got an email for my baby account, accidentally applied it to my old account, but it worked. I threw 20 points on the order, and I got the whole thing plus the MSP for $23.

It's not my cheapest shop purchase, but I went over on purpose to make my point total bump up to 100 again.

I would love the dry shampoo sample for PYS today. I run through dry shampoo like a panda runs through bamboo. 

So I'm guessing the Nicole box isn't an option for sample choice?

I didn't see it on the email.

Screen Shot 2015-07-28 at 10.42.50 AM.png

No matter I just ordered it for $.60

Screen Shot 2015-07-28 at 10.41.03 AM.png

I got the sample choice email but when I click on it and it takes me to the site there's no drop down box like normal. Anyone else having this problem? 

Latest posts

Back