Birchbox February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The draw string baggie is cute

Originally Posted by Dollysantana /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Off topic this is what they are getting in the uk first birchbox what do you guys think?

I wish Birchbox would go back to THOSE sizes and variety. I feel like they're putting so much more effort in to their new projects (birchbox man, uk, etc.). I mean my samples for January consisted of two small vials and foil packets.

I would love a Zoya polish I'm still waiting on my order from Zoya with the free polishes, it hasn't shipped bc the polish from the Pixie Dust Collection isn't in stock.

Originally Posted by Dollysantana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Off topic this is what they are getting in the uk first birchbox what do you guys think?

I would kill for the Fresh lip stuff. I have wanted to try that for awhile.

Originally Posted by SamAsh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received some Fresh face stuff in my January Birchbox, and on the review they had for it they asked what other products I'd be interested in trying from Fresh, so hopefully that means there will be more from them in the future!

Originally Posted by SamAsh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I remember the Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment was sampled in the May Gossip Girl boxes. Have they been sampled in Birchboxes since then? I would love to see on in my Birchbox!

I've never received a Fresh product from BB, but have purchased many of their items from Sephora. I LOVE the Sugar Lip Treatment I have every color except coral, which I will buy this spring/summer which is when I would wear a coral lip. I've heard a lot of people say they would not pay $22.50 for a lip balm, but I think it's worth it. This is one of the only products I think I will buy for the rest of my life. I think it's better in the winter bc it's really soft and I worry abt it melting in the summer, but in winter I keep it in my coat pocket and it stays cool. I'm also fan of the Sugar Lip Scrub, I put it on right before getting in the shower bc I think the steam somehow activates it.

I know! I've only been disappointed since I signed up - I don't want to cancel but if these type of boxes continue, I'll stop.

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish Birchbox would go back to THOSE sizes and variety. I feel like they're putting so much more effort in to their new projects (birchbox man, uk, etc.). I mean my samples for January consisted of two small vials and foil packets.

I hope February has something remotely Valentines Day related in it but then again I am just a hopeless romantic.

I too would love to see more by Fresh! I don't really *need* anything, so at this point I am just hoping for fun new things to try.

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received some Fresh face stuff in my January Birchbox, and on the review they had for it they asked what other products I'd be interested in trying from Fresh, so hopefully that means there will be more from them in the future!
Same here! I do love Fresh products and am excited to try the face cream from my January box. Hopefully we'll see more Fresh items in near-future boxes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really hope I do get zoya! I'm not wishing for anything else in particular, but I do hope there is some sort of valentines theme :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I too would love to see more by Fresh! I don't really *need* anything, so at this point I am just hoping for fun new things to try.
Just remembered that one thing from Fresh I don't technically need but would like to try is the lip scrub. Who doesn't like a great lip scrub?

Just remembered that one thing from Fresh I don't technically need but would like to try is the lip scrub. Who doesn't like a great lip scrub?
I own this lip scrub, and I love it!

Hey ladies you have me intrigued by this lip scrub. What exactly is this called? Trying to research and find it ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> enablers :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
fresh sugar lip polish! I use this every three days and it has kept my lips so soft! usually I have a lot of problems in the winter with my lips getting super dry and flakey, gross! I always have to end up doing a lot of seemingly harsh exfoliating but this one has helped prevent a lot of my issues!

just letting you guys know; the serge normant dry shampoo is TERRIBLE! Sample Society sent it out in January's box :/

Back