Birchbox February 2014 (SPOILERS)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna pick up a second sub for Feb (100 points? yes please!). When do I have to cancel by to not get a March box?
I'm doing the same! Pretty sure you just need to cancel it before the first of the month.

Quote: Originally Posted by greenmtx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I haven't received anything yet.  I'm holding off on signing up and waiting for this! 
Ahh, okay thank you! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I wish I could make out more of the brands shown in the picture! 
confused.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm gonna pick up a second sub for Feb (100 points? yes please!). When do I have to cancel by to not get a March box?
I think before the first of the month, since that's when they charge.

Quick question, if I refer myself for the 50 points to my account, then sign up for the Feb box, does that mean my new account will also get the 100 points? Just wondering if you need to sign up directly with the US weekly link for the 100 points?

So if we already have a regular, monthly sub, do we still have to do something special to get the US Weekly Feb box or will we automatically receive it since we're already subscribed?
I'm wondering this is well!

If we want the USweekly box bonus do you have to sign up for a 2nd account to get a 2nd sub or can you do two subs on one account?  Thanks!

Quick question, if I refer myself for the 50 points to my account, then sign up for the Feb box, does that mean my new account will also get the 100 points? Just wondering if you need to sign up directly with the US weekly link for the 100 points?
I think you have to sign up through the link, put your e-mail on the waiting list, then wait for the e-mail saying it's your turn to sign up. Once you receive that, there's a link in the e-mail to claim your account that goes directly to the subscription page. That's when you would enter the code USWEEKY100, from what I understand. But getting off the waiting list might take awhile. ETA: The page on the Birchbox site where we're supposed to enter our e-mail for the waiting list will not load for me.

I think I'm going to bow out of the collab box and leave one free for someone who has the brain power and energy to devote to figuring out how to sign up for it. My already-stuffy sick brain can't take anymore gobbledygook clogging it up. :/

I just bit the bullet and signed up for a second sub. I've had mine for over 3 years(!), and basically I never get any anniversary codes anymore. I figured I'd try my luck with a new subscription - especially since they're offering 100 points to sign up! 

I'm wondering this is well!
You automatically get it if you have an active birchbox subscription. The tricky part that they really haven't explained well enough AT ALL is how to get the 100point usweekly box. On every website it just says to sign up and you recieve the usweekly box and 100 points but this has been such a headache!

I'm subbing for a 3rd box for February's. Its like I get the box for free if I get the 100 points so why not?

Here's another question for everyone, can you gift your points on one account to another one? Or do you have to use them up on that account?

Quote: Originally Posted by hazeleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm subbing for a 3rd box for February's. Its like I get the box for free if I get the 10 points so why not?

Here's another question for everyone, can you gift your points on one account to another one? Or do you have to use them up on that account?
From the Birchbox FAQ

Can I transfer Birchbox Points between Birchbox Accounts? So sorry! We are no longer able to transfer points between accounts. Each point awarded is account specific and they are nontransferable.

A better idea is to just buy a gift card once you have enough points and then you can give it to your other account.

Quote: Originally Posted by ikecarus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by hazeleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm subbing for a 3rd box for February's. Its like I get the box for free if I get the 10 points so why not?

From the Birchbox FAQ

Can I transfer Birchbox Points between Birchbox Accounts? So sorry! We are no longer able to transfer points between accounts. Each point awarded is account specific and they are nontransferable.

A better idea is to just buy a gift card once you have enough points and then you can give it to your other account.

Oooh that's a great idea thanks! Do you happen to know the minimum amount you can purchase?

If they can identify your second sub as belonging to you (for example, same mailing address), you won't get the referral points. At least that's what happened to me the last time I tried it.
Oooh that's a great idea thanks! Do you happen to know the minimum amount you can purchase?
$10.

Back