Birchbox February 2014 (SPOILERS)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think that's only for the physical card. I just gifted myself a $10 gift code (not card) from one account to another a couple of days ago.
Oh awesome - you're totally right! I just found how to do it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by ikecarus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  How can one go about doing that? :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
It's super easy!  Pretty much just like buying anything else in the Birchbox store.  Let's say Account A has 200 points that you want to gift over to Account B.  Log into Account A, go to the link I'll put at the end of this post, and go down to the By Email section.  Fill the boxes out, click next, and then you get to pick out the amount (10/25/50/100/200), whether to include a message, and the delivery date.  Then you just confirm the details and check out.  Account B will get an email with a unique code to enter in the Gift Card box at checkout.

Link:  https://www.birchbox.com/shop/gift/index/ecard/

Quote: Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It's super easy!  Pretty much just like buying anything else in the Birchbox store.  Let's say Account A has 200 points that you want to gift over to Account B.  Log into Account A, go to the link I'll put at the end of this post, and go down to the By Email section.  Fill the boxes out, click next, and then you get to pick out the amount (10/25/50/100/200), whether to include a message, and the delivery date.  Then you just confirm the details and check out.  Account B will get an email with a unique code to enter in the Gift Card box at checkout.

Link:  https://www.birchbox.com/shop/gift/index/ecard/
Thank you so much for the detailed explanation!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Now I can't wait to (hopefully) get off the waitlist for the February US Weekly so I can get the 100 points. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I'm not telling y'all to do this but here is my US weekly story: I wanted to sub a second account so I used my referral link (giving my one account 50 points) the next day I saw the promo and emailed them bc I had just signed up and had missed the promo. They added 100 points to that new account! So all in all I got 150 points. Imma a lucky duck!

I wanted to try and sign up for a second box this month since these US Weekly boxes look promising, so I put my e-mail on the invite list, but I haven't received an invite. Are they sending them out all at the same time? Has anyone received an e-mail yet? I want to make sure I can sign up and use the 100 point code.

I signed up for a second sub on January 9th, and still haven't heard back from them about getting off the waitlist. I wonder how much longer it will take.

Quote: Originally Posted by katiecoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up for a second sub on January 9th, and still haven't heard back from them about getting off the waitlist. I wonder how much longer it will take.
Yeah me too... I'm hoping that they'll send out invites soon or else I might just go ahead and sign up for a second box by referring myself. XD

Looking forward to the February box.  I am still waiting for my January boxes so need something to distract me.  

SHOOT. I signed up after getting off the regular waitlist without a code because I wanted to get a collab box. It's my first BB!

I signed up my e-mail with the special waiting list to be part of the offer but haven't gotten off that list yet...? If I get on that one, could I get 100 points and then cancel this first one I subbed?

When I entered my e-mail for a 2nd subscription through that link, I was told I "reserved" a box, but would have to wait for the link to officially sign up.  For that reason, I don't think they've sent any links, since I'm still waiting!

Quote: Originally Posted by camel11 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  When I entered my e-mail for a 2nd subscription through that link, I was told I "reserved" a box, but would have to wait for the link to officially sign up.  For that reason, I don't think they've sent any links, since I'm still waiting!
Same here! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I hope we get links soon!

Got my e-mail invite. It says we'll be receiving a January Box as well as a February Us Weekly box but oh well.

I hope this US Weekly Box is worth all the hassle getting a 2nd sub!

Quote: Originally Posted by Pixels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I wonder what will happened if we wait to use that link in February? 
I was wondering the same thing, but if I had to guess, I'm assuming the US Weekly code would probably expire or something. *shrugs* I don't mind getting an extra January box. That just means I'll get 5 more things to review before the February box, and then 5 things to review in that one, giving me 100 more BB points to add to the 100 I already got for signing up. (if that makes sense) lol Then i can just buy a $20 gift card and ship it over to my main account.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Got my e-mail invite. It says we'll be receiving a January Box as well as a February Us Weekly box but oh well.

I hope this US Weekly Box is worth all the hassle getting a 2nd sub!
So you got the invite?  Haven't received it yet.  How long did it take to get it?  I saw someone put three days, but I've been waiting longer than that.   :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back