Birchbox February 2014 (SPOILERS)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by hellopengy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Thanks for explaining this! I was wondering how that worked. Do you know if your new account is starting with Jan vs Feb box?
I'm pretty sure I'm getting the January box since it's going to ship out Jan 31st. I'm going to guess that any box that will ship out before Feb. 10th is going to be a January box. 

Quote: Originally Posted by ikecarus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hmmm, just got my redemption code to get the US Weekly magazine... (note: I've already signed up with the USWEEKLY100 code). Tempted to get a rebate... 
How do you go about getting a rebate? I got the redemption code as well but I already get a free subscription to US Weekly.

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  How do you go about getting a rebate? I got the redemption code as well but I already get a free subscription to US Weekly.
I assume you go here (http://birchbox.usmagazine.com/rebate), follow the instructions, and you'll see your rebate as a check in the mail in a month or so. 

I assume you go here (http://birchbox.usmagazine.com/rebate), follow the instructions, and you'll see your rebate as a check in the mail in a month or so. 
Thank you for the link, although I don't see a way that I can submit the information, haha. There's no submit/enter button showing up for me.

Thank you for the link, although I don't see a way that I can submit the information, haha. There's no submit/enter button showing up for me.
Me neither. It might not be "live" or ready yet, since we're not even in Februrary yet hahah.

LOL omg I didn't even notice. XD

Quote: Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Me neither. It might not be "live" or ready yet, since we're not even in Februrary yet hahah.

LOL omg I didn't even notice. XD

hahah Yea it's probably because it's not even February and I'm already impatient like, "where's my feb box how do I get a rebate on this magazine subscription chop chop BB!" lol. I need to cool it!
smileno.gif

So it's only new subscribers who get the magazine subscription?! I'm trying to decide if I should get a second sub for February .. Love me some gossip magazines :icon_redf

Alright, I have a strange question that I have been thinking about for the last day.  Does anyone that have two subscription boxes have the same profile and receive different boxes? I've gone back and forth changing my profiles but I keep getting dupe boxes or 3/5 of the things are the same.  Seems they don't necessarily pick them based on profile so curious whether anyone has tried a month with two same profiles?
I was subscribed since last April with 2 subs and the exact same profile. I only got dupe boxes once.

I also just signed up for another box to get the points and it said Rebillable Subscription starting Feb. 3rd 2014.

According to the instructions, you have to mail the form.

Quote: Originally Posted by TXSlainte /img/forum/go_quote.gif

According to the instructions, you have to mail the form.
oh yeah i didn't even think about that, maybe they want us to type it in and just print that page without submitting anything.

Quote: Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I also just signed up for another box to get the points and it said Rebillable Subscription starting Feb. 3rd 2014.
Same here.  That means our first box is the February box, and it just is billed 2 days later than usual, right?

So, the free US weekly subscription is only available to new Birchbox subscribers, or new US weekly subscribers? I'm a little confused by the language... In fact, I am confused by the whole collaboration so far. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So, the free US weekly subscription is only available to new Birchbox subscribers, or new US weekly subscribers? I'm a little confused by the language... In fact, I am confused by the whole collaboration so far. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm betting everyone gets it and it's like the Women's Health box they did last year. They sent a card for a free however many month subscription, then you sent the card in with your info. If you didn't want the sub, you could either do nothing and they would not send you the mag or send in a "rebate" form where they'd send you a check for the value of the sub (this option is required by law).

So, I finally cancelled my second Ipsy subscription, and used that money to buy a birchbox subscription instead. I signed up using the code (USWeekly something or other) in this thread, so here's hoping I get that box! My invoice says it'll ship on Feb 3rd. 

I just received a reply from BB and I will be getting another Jan box for the second sub even though the confirmation email states my ship date as Feb. 1st.

Quote: Originally Posted by Sashatiara /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just received a reply from Hannah and I will be getting another Jan box for the second sub even though the confirmation email states my ship date as Feb. 1st.
boo.  mine says feb. 1st. i was hoping that meant a feb box. does that mean our second sub is getting two boxes within 10 (ish) days of each other?

Latest posts

Back