Birchbox - January 2012 boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Stemarber /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did the promo code 'bblove' expire? I tried it today thinking it was valid til the 31st, but it didn't work.

It should work. From their email:

*Offer available on any full-size product order totalling $75 or more on Birchbox.com. Subscription orders are not eligible. Enter code 'bblove' during checkout in the Coupon Code box and $20 discount will be applied. Offer valid through December 31, 2011, 11:59pm EST. One code use per customer.

Hmmm that's odd. Guess I'll call them tomorrow and place the order via phone. Thanks!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It should work. From their email:

My mom just used the BBLOVE code today and it worked fine.  You have 75 dollars or more in your cart?  Maybe it has to be capitalized?  Hopefully you get it to work!

I tried with and without caps on 3 different browsers (Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari) and nothing.
frown.gif
Hmmm, I do have over $75 worth of products too. Will definitely call tomorrow (well, today, haha).

Thanks girlies!

Now it works! I guess it was a random glitch. Or a sign for me to not buy things...heh.

Oh boo! They took down the January 2012 pages for now. If you click on any of the links it's all 404 (the pages will return later in January).

It's been doing that since last night.  I wonder if that means they will change or if they are just hiding them.

So this $20 off....can you use your birchbox points on this too?  That would be awesome--I'd get the perfume I've been lemming for forever. 

Well, yes you CAN use your points so I just ordered my Bvlgari Mon Jasmine Noir that I've been wanting for like a year!  $80 bottle of perfume and I got it for $30 bucks--pretty jazzed about that!!  Now I need to save for that hair oil that was in our box a couple months ago--I liked that stuff too!

What were the products shown? I just canceled my birchbox but maybe if the products look good I'll resubscribe for January.

Not many items were shown, in fact the vast majority of pages only had one item listed - the Stila eyeliner. Only a few had other items like a Jouer lipgloss or Tay lotion.

Originally Posted by SarahNerd /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's been doing that since last night.  I wonder if that means they will change or if they are just hiding them.
Hiding most likely. LOL I know Mollie frequents these boards so the pages might have been hidden to be a "surprise" to people. lol

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hiding most likely. LOL I know Mollie frequents these boards so the pages might have been hidden to be a "surprise" to people. lol

I am getting so anxious to see what we all get. 2 weeks! >.<

Awesome perfume! Ever since sampling it it has become my signature scent. I've already gone through a bottle and just used the bblove promo to get another bottle. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And yay more points on their December bestseller. Happy I waited to buy the Porefessional. What an awesome rewards system.

Originally Posted by Rebbierae /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, yes you CAN use your points so I just ordered my Bvlgari Mon Jasmine Noir that I've been wanting for like a year!  $80 bottle of perfume and I got it for $30 bucks--pretty jazzed about that!!  Now I need to save for that hair oil that was in our box a couple months ago--I liked that stuff too!

I LOVE when there are zoya polishes in the birchbox's.  Hopefully I'll get one, but not the Kristen or Kendal one since I have those in full size when Zoya was doing their flash promos, lol.  I bought 18 polishes during that, but some were gifts =)  

Back