Birchbox - January 2012 boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same...Zoya in my box is automatically a win. I only managed to get 6 during the flash promos...lucky you!
smilehappyyes.gif

Originally Posted by ciaobella9821 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I LOVE when there are zoya polishes in the birchbox's.  Hopefully I'll get one, but not the Kristen or Kendal one since I have those in full size when Zoya was doing their flash promos, lol.  I bought 18 polishes during that, but some were gifts =)  

Nope. They'll be shipping by the 10th.

BTW - I've created a new group to discuss Birchbox so posts don't get lost among the thousands of other threads in this forum. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i'm curious... i did get a gift membership for christmas, but my box shipped dec 28 and i already got it.  do you think i'll get a january box, or this is a jan box just wayyy early? 

(contents were the joeur lip gloss in birchbox pink, yogini fragrance, vmv re-everything lotion, zoya nail polish in kristen, and the recharge eboost if that helps any)

Are you able to log into www.birchbox.com? I am not sure how gift subscriptions work, so hopefully it gave you a log in. It should tell you on the "BOX" page which month they sent you. Plus you get to review the products in your box for 10 points each. 100 points = $10 off a full size.

Several of the items sound like the December box (Jouer lip gloss, Yogini fragrance, EBoost Orange), though I am unsure of the others. Hope you figure it out :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by rachaface /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i'm curious... i did get a gift membership for christmas, but my box shipped dec 28 and i already got it.  do you think i'll get a january box, or this is a jan box just wayyy early? 

(contents were the joeur lip gloss in birchbox pink, yogini fragrance, vmv re-everything lotion, zoya nail polish in kristen, and the recharge eboost if that helps any)

it just says "your first box is on it's way!" so i know it's like the welcome box, that's full of their "all time favorites" according to the card, but my best friend who got me the gift membership told me that usually you get things by the 10th of the month, so i was curious on whether i'd get the january goodies

Weird, I signed up for mine on Dec 26th and it still says processing.  

Originally Posted by ahkae /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is it too late to sign up for January's Birchbox now?
Yes. Last day to order the next month's box is typically the last day of the month (which in your case would have been yesterday).

I think they started handling gift subscriptions a little differently than regular subscribers. I've given several gift subscriptions over the past year and they used to be just like regular subscriptions: first box the following month. However, I gave a gift subscription in late November and it shipped right away. The contents were different than any of the November boxes and she did get a regular December box too. I think they now consider the first box of a gift subscription a "Welcome" box. My hunch is that they started this to get gift-getters something faster — rather than waiting several weeks for their first box. I'm fairly certain that you'll receive a regular January Box too.

See my reply above. Hope this helps!

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Weird, I signed up for mine on Dec 26th and it still says processing.  

I keep playing around with the links, changing things here and there but I just get redirected to the store.  I seriously suck at waiting.

Originally Posted by oOliveColored /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think I'm the only person who really loved those coasters.

Nope!  I loved mine too!  hahaha!   Really hoping to get the Stila eyeliner and also that darn concealer that was supposed to be in my box last month (box 9), but then got switched to the befine cleanser.  i want makeup!!!!  not so much the nailpolish b/c I already get enough from Julep.

when you buy gift subscriptions you can pick out when you want to send the first box. So whoever got the subscription for you probably wanted your first box sent at the end of December.

Originally Posted by Ultracitrus /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think they started handling gift subscriptions a little differently than regular subscribers. I've given several gift subscriptions over the past year and they used to be just like regular subscriptions: first box the following month. However, I gave a gift subscription in late November and it shipped right away. The contents were different than any of the November boxes and she did get a regular December box too. I think they now consider the first box of a gift subscription a "Welcome" box. My hunch is that they started this to get gift-getters something faster — rather than waiting several weeks for their first box. I'm fairly certain that you'll receive a regular January Box too.

Damn...I ordered mine yesterday and was hoping to get in on the Jan box...looks like I have to wait another month! ughhh

Originally Posted by antonella /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a feeling the jan 2012 bb is goin to be good

me too! Especially b/c of all the chaos last month's box caused.

Back