Birchbox - January 2012 boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Notice the Befine cleanser is not talked about. That was sent out last month. They must have a surplus.

I got my shipping notice as well today, it weighs .6301 -- can't wait for another surprise this month.

Yesenia, mine weighs the same! We must have the same box. I don't really want the shampoo/conditioner either. I couldn't tell what brand it is but I already have plenty of hair products!

0.5008 lbs.
0.49 lbs.
0.546 lbs.
0.4831 lbs.
0.5533 lbs.
0.4849 lbs. - box 8
0.5546 lbs
0.557 lbs.
0.5498 lbs.
0.6143 lbs.
0.5446 lbs.
0.8182 lbs.
0.557 lbs.

0.4818lbs.

0.5599lbs. - box 4

0.7889 lbs.

0.6301 lbs.

Originally Posted by allthingsaimee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i still haven't received my shipping confirmation.  why am i always last?  
It could be your profile. Maybe certain profiles are done first because it's the more common boxes and your profile is among the uncommon boxes. What I mean by that is that most everyone tends to box 1 - 9 first while I've rarely seen anyone with the higher box #s.

I love when google Birchbox January 2012 this site is the First to pop up!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MakeupA /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yesenia, mine weighs the same! We must have the same box. I don't really want the shampoo/conditioner either. I couldn't tell what brand it is but I already have plenty of hair products!

Yeah that shampoo wouldn't work with my natural hair, and I just order some zoya nail polish! I hope our box doesn't suck :/

Originally Posted by Yeseniaw87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I tried to sign up or myglam but they're sold out! 
smile.gif

Check again - I just signed up today. After seeing how great their Jan bag was, I don't want to miss Feb's.

Ugh! I have natural hair too! I also don't want the nail polish because I'm already a Julep Maven but I'd rather have the polish than the hair products. I'm still excited though, other than that the bag looks pretty good! I am signed up for myglam as well. These subscriptions are fun but kind of addicting!

Originally Posted by Yeseniaw87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah that shampoo wouldn't work with my natural hair, and I just order some zoya nail polish! I hope our box doesn't suck :/

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It could be your profile. Maybe certain profiles are done first because it's the more common boxes and your profile is among the uncommon boxes. What I mean by that is that most everyone tends to box 1 - 9 first while I've rarely seen anyone with the higher box #s.
hmmm...  maybe?  haha!  i am just so anxious because my birchbox is one of the only ways i'm ever able to pamper myself these days :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  really hoping for some awesomeness this month! 

I got my shipping conformation a few days ago, but it's still stuck in the same spot. Curse you, Moonachie, New Jersey! Curse you!

Weight:0.8077 lbs.  (haven't seen any others with the same weight yet)

Latest posts

Back