Birchbox - January 2012 boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope they ship soon.  I'm working on my PhD dissertation, which is no fun, and could really use a nice post-holiday pick me up!

Originally Posted by BehindtheLashes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Damn...I ordered mine yesterday and was hoping to get in on the Jan box...looks like I have to wait another month! ughhh

I just signed up yesterday and got an email saying that I would get it this month.

First Ship Date: January 15, 2012

It also says the sku for the box I'll be getting is BB-001.

Really? That's cool that you're getting one this month. When I signed up back in May it was at the end of the month (my first box came in June) and I signed my daughter a few days later (in June) but her first box didn't come until July.

I just signed up yesterday and got an email saying that I would get it this month.

First Ship Date: January 15, 2012

It also says the sku for the box I'll be getting is BB-001.
I noticed this last night..I went and double checked my email and it said the same thing. Made my night haha.

Interesting. Seems like Birchbox is changing up their system — I bet they were getting tons of emails from new subscribers confused/anxious about when they'll be getting their first box. The first wave of January boxes will probably start shipping in a few days!

I just got a notice that my Birchbox shipped. I signed up a few weeks ago, and this is my first box! Super excited. 

Seems heavier than the others that have posted here. It shipped on the 5th, so it should be here soon!

Weight:0.5753 lbs.

Hey guys! I didn't see a thread/post about this yet - so I thought I would start one!

Just post and let us know if you received your January 2012 birchbox yet - or have gotten an email notification or whatever & the weight of your box.

I got my shipping notice a couple days ago - so it should be here on Monday! & it is .5419 lbs.

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Kayla

There are already two other threads on the January Birchbox.

https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/122737/birchbox-january-2012-boxes

Zadidoll created a group section for Birchbox, which has the second thread.

https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/122826/birchbox-january-2012-boxes/30#post_1818934

Originally Posted by Hershey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey guys! I didn't see a thread/post about this yet - so I thought I would start one!

Just post and let us know if you received your January 2012 birchbox yet - or have gotten an email notification or whatever & the weight of your box.

I got my shipping notice a couple days ago - so it should be here on Monday! & it is .5419 lbs.

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Kayla

Mine shipped on the 5th... so I'll be getting it tomorrow hopefully! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Apparently it's .5419 lbs - and I looked & I'm getting the BB-001. CANNOT wait! :3

Mine is only .5008. Mine seems to be on the lighter side of the spectrum from what I've seen from everyone else. This might be my last month of birchbox.

Okay I'm not sure how to tell what box I am but mine says it's 0.7846 lbs. This is my first box so I hope it's good!

I don't know if lighter is necessarily a bad thing.  I would think a lot of cosmetic products would be lighter, and skincare/bodycare products would be heavier.  For example a body lotion sample might be 3 oz, but an eyeliner would be less than 1 oz.  So it all depends on what kind of samples you prefer.

Originally Posted by Isabelsjewely /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine is only .5008. Mine seems to be on the lighter side of the spectrum from what I've seen from everyone else. This might be my last month of birchbox.

Some of the pages are showing up today. I'm still working on finding out which pages are up, if box images are up and updating the original list.

Back