Birchbox - January 2012 boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
List updated. BB1 is back up but all the other box pages are still down. Image url in the source code also found but they haven't uploaded the images yet.

So if you're SKU is BB-01, then your box is Box 1 right? Or is it your first shipment? Just making sure.

I ordered a box on 1/01 and my first shipment date is 1/15. :) Can't wait!

This will be my third BB, I got shipping confirmation for the first one, nothing for the second(check spam too) and so far nothing for this month. It doesn't bother me too bad when it gets here it gets here

I'm excited to get my January BB because it's my birthday this month! I'm back home visiting with family and won't be back in town til January 15th...love my fam but sucks I've gotta wait to get mine. lol

zadi, what exactly do you have in your profile? pm me if you don't want the world to see. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i'm a little jealous of the boxes you got so far.. would have liked all of those!

no notice for me so far :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

zadi, what exactly do you have in your profile? pm me if you don't want the world to see. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i'm a little jealous of the boxes you got so far.. would have liked all of those!

no notice for me so far :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Under skin concerns I also have sensitive (under hyperpigmentation) checked.

awww I'm jealous! No shipping confirmation here either! 
icon_cry.gif

I'm crossing my fingers for either box 4 or 9. I prefer the nail polish over the eyeliner. Can't wait to get my shipping notification
hehe.gif

mine shipped

0.4831 lbs.

Your January Birchbox has shipped! This month, we're helping you wipe the beauty slate clean with products designed to freshen up your entire routine.

Your box is being shipped via ground service. You can track its progress here
:

Some of the images are up but the pages are not and at this time I do not know if the first image shown in the spoiler tag is for Box 2 as the page for Box 1 indicated it's image 555 and this is image 556 which should be for box 2.

Image 556 - Box 2?

Image 558 - Box 4?

Image 559 - Box 5?

Image 560 - Box 6?

Image 563 - Box 9?

Image 564 - Box 10?

Image 566 - Box 12?

Image 568 - Box 14?

Image 569 - Box 15?

Image 570 - Box 16?

Image 571 & Image 572 - Boxes 17 & 18?
 REMEMBER: Images above can change until the pages are officially up.

Mine shipped! I should have it Monday! I would love to get the C.O. Bigelow shampoo/conditioner box!

DATE / TIME LOCATION ACTIVITY 01/05/2012 06:53 PM Streamlite - MOONACHIE, NJ Received from Shipper 01/06/2012 05:36 AM Streamlite - MOONACHIE, NJ Enroute to Destination Processing Center 01/07/2012 12:27 AM   Arrived at Destination Process Center 01/07/2012 09:04 AM   Accepted by USPS
Weight:0.5599 lbs.

Just joined the group!  I love Birchbox! I just received my shipping confirmation. Either the month is going by faster than I thought or they're shipping earlier this month.
wink.gif

Track My Package  

Tracking Information: Tracking Number:
USPS Delivery Confirmation Number:
Shipping Information: Firm:
Address:
Suite:
City/State/Zip:HIRAM, GA 30141
Weight:0.5008 lbs.
DATE / TIME LOCATION ACTIVITY 01/06/2012 03:54 PM Streamlite - MOONACHIE, NJ Received from Shipper 01/07/2012 02:38 AM Streamlite - MOONACHIE, NJ Enroute to Destination Processing Center mine has shipped! 

my box shipped toooooo!!! weighs .49 lbs.

zadi, thanks for posting this! my profile is already almost the same.. mhhh. oh well!

i'm still mad i didn't get the larocca chamapgne creme thing a few months ago, lol! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Super sleuth Zadi strikes again! All the January boxes look awesome. Won't be disappointed no matter which one I get!

Back