Birchbox - January 2012 boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My box says it weights 0.546  =)  Thats only one of my subs though, lol, still waiting for the other one to get shipped!

Here's my Streamlite info.

Weight:0.5533 lbs.
Date / Time Location Activity 01/06/2012 07:04 PM Streamlite - MOONACHIE, NJ Received from Shipper 01/07/2012 02:49 AM Streamlite - MOONACHIE, NJ Enroute to Destination Processing Center
Originally Posted by Ultracitrus /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Super sleuth Zadi strikes again! All the January boxes look awesome. Won't be disappointed no matter which one I get!
And keep in mind that's MISSING boxes can't wait to see what's in those boxes.

BTW - Birchbox replied to my Tweet this morning.

[SIZE=14.5pt]birchbox[/SIZE] @birchbox replied to you:

[SIZE=11.5pt]birchbox [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]birchbox[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]@zadidoll[/SIZE] nothing gets by you! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

[SIZE=8.5pt]Jan 07, 9:17 AMhttp://twitter.com/birchbox/status/...8&nid=4+status_timestamp&uid=18544212[/SIZE] via TweetDeck

[SIZE=11.5pt]birchbox [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]birchbox[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]@zadidoll[/SIZE] PS not giving anything away but we do love healthy snacks!

[SIZE=8.5pt]Jan 07, 9:18 AMhttp://twitter.com/birchbox/status/...5&nid=4+status_timestamp&uid=18544212[/SIZE] via TweetDeck

[SIZE=10pt]In reply to… [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]zadidoll [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Zadidoll[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11.5pt]Looks like some @Birchbox[/SIZE] will contain Larabars. I have a partial list up on Makeuptalk.com Birchbox group... fb.me/10oNrv2rc

[SIZE=8.5pt]Jan 07, 6:38 AMhttp://twitter.com/zadidoll/status/...8&nid=4+status_timestamp&uid=18544212[/SIZE] via Facebook

Am I the only one whose box hasn't shipped yet?  I know it's not the 10th, but I hate waiting!

Originally Posted by daisy351 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Am I the only one whose box hasn't shipped yet?  I know it's not the 10th, but I hate waiting!
Mine hasn't, and I'm normally in the first wave. I'm hoping this means I got the box I want, because I always seem to get my second or 3rd choice and the one I want seems to go out later :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think that if I don't get the eyeliner, this is going to be goodbye between Birchbox and I. I just never seem to get the box I want :/. My box shipped but my box preview isn't up.

Ooh I have several of those Stila liners and I really like them!  I'm determined not to look at either tracking, or what's in the box--I want it to be a surprise when it gets here!  I did get shipping confirmation this morning so that's good--should get it sometime next week!

Damn @Katie--I think I threw away that champagne lotion stuff...I would have gladly sent it to you! 

Originally Posted by benefitbabe90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think that if I don't get the eyeliner, this is going to be goodbye between Birchbox and I. I just never seem to get the box I want :/. My box shipped but my box preview isn't up.

Your preview in your account won't be up until after the 10th.

I got my confirmation today.  Shipping Streamlite and weighs 0.558 lbs.  All I know, is I want the eyeliner!!!

I signed up last month and I just got a shipping confirmation and my box weighs .7889

Welcome to Birchbox! Your first box has shipped and is making its way to your front door. We've included a mix of samples we think you'll love, from all-time favorites to our latest discoveries

*mod edit: corrected formatting since it created a huge blank space in post.

I just did a quick scan of some of the the boxes real quick. This month looks good! I know quite a few ppl who cancelled last month and are regretting it now. Still haven't received a shipping confirmation but that's ok cuz I'm out of town until the 15th.

Gahh! These boxes look pretty awesome. I'm just hoping that I get the Stila eyeliner!!

hey doll!!   good morning!!  thanks for this post!!!!  i love new application ideas...   hope you are enjyoing your weekend..   still up or just getting up????  teeeheeeeeeee 
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Looks like Stila eyeliner is going to be heavily promoted this month.

http://blog.birchbox.com/post/15305724657/how-to-wear-color-liner-as-shadow

Still up. LOL It's 3:43 AM and I won't see my bed until almost 7 AM. Bleh.

I signed up on 1/2/12.  Got my shipping info yesterday 1/7/12.  I'm box BB01 and it's weight is 0.7858 lbs.  Soooo excited!

If you guys want zoya nail polish, they're doing a promo thing two free nail polish and all you pay is shipping and handling (6.95)

BB01 just means you signed up for the month to month subscription. It doesn't mean that's the box you'll get. The box number is written on the packaging when you receive your box.

Originally Posted by BehindtheLashes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up on 1/2/12.  Got my shipping info yesterday 1/7/12.  I'm box BB01 and it's weight is 0.7858 lbs.  Soooo excited!

Back