Birchbox - January 2012 boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just realized I have BOTH Juicy Couture perfumes from Sephora orders. I wasn't impressed with either one and considering my box is shipped ground I'm guessing I'm getting a perfume. Bleh.

Oh hey, it looks like my SKU # is BB-001, is that the BB## ppl were discussing?

Ugh,  not again!

No results were found. One of the following may have occurred: 1) The tracking number was entered incorrectly; please confirm the number and re-enter – include any dashes, if applicable. 2) We have not received the package or data from the shipper at this time; please try again later.

This happened last month & it took nearly a month to get here. Beyond frusterated w/ streamlite & birchbox

Originally Posted by aftereight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is this for the Birchbox website or the Zoya site? I tried it on BB.com but it doesn't seem to work. Is it for certain polishes only?

Weird I don't know why this got posted twice! If a mod can maybe delete the first post with the similar message that would be great!

I hate streamlite as well. It said my box was in a town (early in the morning!) that is 5 minutes from me and I didn't get my box until later the next day.

So jealous of whoever gets a zoya polish AND an eyeliner!! =P

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh hey, it looks like my SKU # is BB-001, is that the BB## ppl were discussing?
Nope, that's the internal product code for BB. Boxes sent out are random and not based on the SKU. The box # is listed in the box history.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nope, that's the internal product code for BB. Boxes sent out are random and not based on the SKU. The box # is listed in the box history.
Darn! I guess I have to wait until tomorrow then. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

LOL If it's any consolation, my box has shipped but my account hasn't updated to reflect what box I'm getting. I'm hoping for either Zoya or Stila (both if I get box 4).

I got a shipping notice this morning! The thing better get the heck in my mailbox NOW. Can you tell I'm a teensy bit impatient, hahah?

woooohoooo! finally got what i have been waiting for!!!!!!
headphonedance.gif

Hi dena,

Your January Birchbox has shipped! This month, we're helping you wipe the beauty slate clean with products designed to freshen up your entire routine.

Weight:0.5498 lbs. (any ideas which one by this weight????? :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

i know this will need mentioned on the swap page but figured id throw it out there now for anyone that may be bummed if they didnt get the stila liner and wanted it..  i dont wear that color (peacock) so i will try to swap it out for sure!

Just got my shipping notice. Mine weight 0.6143lbs! I've already received a Zoya polish so I hope I get the eyeliner. I've also tried the Skin Transfomer as a free sample from Sephora.

I just got an email confirmation that my box has shipped!  I can't wait to see the preview tomorrow.  I am hoping I get both the eyeliner and zoya polish too.  I wasn't too impressed with my first box in December.  I received the Ageless perfume (liked), Benefit Porefessional (liked), Showstoppers (gave it to my daughter), Jouer lipgloss (loved), L'Oreal mythic oil (still haven't tried yet),  and eBoost (??).  So hopefully I can really enjoy my January box this time!  crossing my fingers...

i hope you love it too!!! 

do you know your box weight???

Originally Posted by monica75052 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got an email confirmation that my box has shipped!  I can't wait to see the preview tomorrow.  I am hoping I get both the eyeliner and zoya polish too.  I wasn't too impressed with my first box in December.  I received the Ageless perfume (liked), Benefit Porefessional (liked), Showstoppers (gave it to my daughter), Jouer lipgloss (loved), L'Oreal mythic oil (still haven't tried yet),  and eBoost (??).  So hopefully I can really enjoy my January box this time!  crossing my fingers...

So this is my first Birchbox.  I read alot of good and bad reviews so we will see.  I received the shipping notice and my box weight is .8182 lbs.  Anyone gotten there's yet with a similar weight?

Back