Birchbox - January 2012 boxes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my box yesterday!! I am SO pleased with this box! I've been a subscriber since November and I was kind of "meh" on the products I was getting, but this box has great value.

I received:

Lara Bar in Chocolate Chip Brownie

Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Liner in Peacock

Miracle Skin Transformer Concealer in Light/Medium

Clark's Botanicals Smoothing Marine Cream

FIX  Immaculate Complexion. 

The FIX and Clark's full sized products are worth over $100 each! The liner alone is $20 and the concealer is around $35 full sized. I'm really pleased and I didn't even get to peek beforehand because apparently the January box is not available to look at online yet. Great box, I'm super happy! Now onto Myglam!

Originally Posted by Yeseniaw87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sorry forgot to put the promo code ZOYA2012

Is this for the Birchbox website or the Zoya site? I tried it on BB.com but it doesn't seem to work. Is it for certain polishes only?

That sounds like an awesome box!  

Originally Posted by aftereight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my box yesterday!! I am SO pleased with this box! I've been a subscriber since November and I was kind of "meh" on the products I was getting, but this box has great value.

I received:

The FIX and Clark's full sized products are worth over $100 each! The liner alone is $20 and the concealer is around $35 full sized. I'm really pleased and I didn't even get to peek beforehand because apparently the January box is not available to look at online yet. Great box, I'm super happy! Now onto Myglam!

im so jealous!!! i didnt even get my shipping email yet!   have any pics to share??  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I received:

Originally Posted by jayeldubya /img/forum/go_quote.gif

BB01 just means you signed up for the month to month subscription. It doesn't mean that's the box you'll get. The box number is written on the packaging when you receive your box.

Ok gotcha...was just trying to follow suit with the rest of the comments.

Is this for Birchbox.com or the zoya website?
Zoya's.

I received:

What box # was it? The box # is on the shipping label either as JANBB## or just the ##.

I got the Miracle Skin Transformer Concealer in Medium through my 1st quarter New Beauty Test Tube.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Zoya's.

What box # was it? The box # is on the shipping label either as JANBB## or just the ##.

I got the Miracle Skin Transformer Concealer in Medium through my 1st quarter New Beauty Test Tube.

I just called my mom (i'm at my boyfriend's house) and she said it was Box #8.

I took a few photos with my phone, sorry for the bad lighting! The eyeliner is very nice and you really can't tell but it's a pretty, dark shade of turquoise. Not as bright as I thought it would be. No glitter, just a shimmery sheen. Not sure about the concealer. I'm an NC15 in MAC and Porcelain in Bobbi Brown so it might be a little dark for me. Although I do use Benefit Erase Paste in medium. Anyway, I'm going to compare the colors when I get home.

Forgot to mention, my box was 0.4849 lbs!

I signed up on 1/1/12 but mines have not shipped yet. Hopefully this week it will. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by BehindtheLashes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up on 1/2/12.  Got my shipping info yesterday 1/7/12.  I'm box BB01 and it's weight is 0.7858 lbs.  Soooo excited!

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

my box shipped toooooo!!! weighs .49 lbs.

zadi, thanks for posting this! my profile is already almost the same.. mhhh. oh well!

i'm still mad i didn't get the larocca chamapgne creme thing a few months ago, lol! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Personally, I thought that stuff smelled unbelievably awful. Gave it to my mom (she liked it), and tried in vain to wash the scent off my arm :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My box's weight is 0.5546 lbs. Hope I get the eyeliner or concealer, I'll be disappointed if I don't get either. =/

It looks like box 1 is the only one that is fully uploaded on Birchbox, that I can see at least.

Juicy Couture - Viva La Juicy
LÄRABAR Mini Bars
ORIGINS Checks And Balancesâ„¢ Frothy Face Wash
stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner
VMV Hypoallergenics Re-Everything Lotion

New to this whole forum thing but I had to finally join. Sorry if I am posting incorrectly...

Anyway, I get my box today! If I get another Miracle Skin Transformer I will be a sad bunny. It seems it has been everywhere...in the Sephora skin sampler bag last month, this months TestTube, plus is was on deep clearance in a couple different places. It breaks me out SO bad...I sure want that peacock liner though *drools*

I haven't gotten a ship note for mine but the website says it should ship tomorrow so here is hoping!

Birchbox just posted their January favorites video: (*Don't watch if you don't want to be spoiled!)

http://blip.tv/Birchbox/spoiler-alert-birchbox-january-favorites-5866777

It looks like anyone who has never received a Zoya nail polish will get one, but if you have gotten one before, you get the Stila Eye Pencil. That's what I took from the video at least. Was hoping there would be an awesome box that had both :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

All boxes have been updated. Some images are still missing from the Birchbox site.

Originally Posted by heyitsrilee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Birchbox just posted their January favorites video: (*Don't watch if you don't want to be spoiled!)

It looks like anyone who has never received a Zoya nail polish will get one, but if you have gotten one before, you get the Stila Eye Pencil. That's what I took from the video at least. Was hoping there would be an awesome box that had both :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
This will be my first box so I'm both happy and sad, I wanted both! I'm greedy!

Originally Posted by heyitsrilee /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've received Zoya in the past, but I got box 4 - the only box with both Zoya and Stila. I'm stoked!

Back