Birchbox January 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

oh we do! These two are my fave: 

yay.gif
 + the dancing banana one, but I can't find it for some reason D:
yess.gif
Just for you!  It's in the next row underneath the elephant... Aww, it looks like they're dancing together!

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just a reminder, asking for and posting invites on MuT is against the terms of service, so please don't do it!
smile.gif
Sorry! 

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

yess.gif
Just for you!  It's in the next row underneath the elephant... Aww, it looks like they're dancing together!
yup it's in the corner lol I looked up and down like 5 times, so here: 
yay.gif

yess.gif

I reviewed my January products today.  It took me up to 201 points.  I ordered the Zoya Blogger Collection and Blue-Ming from Color Club.  It was $30 minus 200 points = $10.  I got 10 points, which leaves me with a total of 11 points right now.  I can't wait to try these nail polishes.

Finally posted my review of my box (Box 12) on my blog. I didn't mind it at all - I really love 100% Pure products so I was excited to receive those. So over the Harvey Prince perfume though, from the name to the scent, haha.

I'm at $80 in Birchbox points! I really need to start making an order!

Originally Posted by peridotcricket /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I reviewed my January products today.  It took me up to 201 points.  I ordered the Zoya Blogger Collection and Blue-Ming from Color Club.  It was $30 minus 200 points = $10.  I got 10 points, which leaves me with a total of 11 points right now.  I can't wait to try these nail polishes.
I absolutely love those polishes....perfect for Summer!

Originally Posted by murflegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm at $80 in Birchbox points! I really need to start making an order!
That's crazy!! I just caved and I had $30! I used the code that was posted earlier today (20foryou) for 20% off my purchase though! I got the Fresh Brown Sugar Face Polish and a Kerastase leave in conditioner treatment for $51! 

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by peridotcricket /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I absolutely love those polishes....perfect for Summer!

Lol. Perfect for Winter.  I'm trying to get a new job, though, so I probably won't be wearing them as much as I would like to.  I'm trying to use conservative colors like dark blue.  I want to wear bright orange.

I added a Clarisonic into my cart and it's letting me order it although it is out of stock. Does anyone know what will happen if I actually place the order?

I have a question: my primary sub is an annual subscription and I want to cancel it because I just renewed my second sub with an annual to get the bonus points and I have decided I really only want one box. Does the yearly sub autorenew or will it just lapse? Once it is cancelled, will it keep my points in case I want to restart it later or should I use them all up before I cancel? Also, does anyone happen to have the link for that video showing how to optimize your profile to get what you want?

That's crazy!! I just caved and I had $30! I used the code that was posted earlier today (20foryou) for 20% off my purchase though! I got the Fresh Brown Sugar Face Polish and a Kerastase leave in conditioner treatment for $51! 
That Kerastase leave in conditioner is amazing! I've been using the foil packets I got and my hair feels so much healthier and shiny.

Originally Posted by wishinstar777 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That Kerastase leave in conditioner is amazing! I've been using the foil packets I got and my hair feels so much healthier and shiny.
Yeah it is!  If I can find a good code, I totally plan on purchasing it.  My hair looks and feels so much more healthy.

-L

Originally Posted by ahkae /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I added a Clarisonic into my cart and it's letting me order it although it is out of stock. Does anyone know what will happen if I actually place the order?
Ahkae, Birchbox just contacted me to let me know that one of the items I ordered is out of stock...as an apology they posted 100 points to my account.  Then they cancelled my order.  I was a little disappointed that they didn't just put it on backorder, but hey I got 100 points for it.

I just went to look at my lashem mascara to find out its not mascara! It says its eyelash & brow serum or something. How do I use this and what is the purpose of this??

Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just went to look at my lashem mascara to find out its not mascara! It says its eyelash & brow serum or something. How do I use this and what is the purpose of this??
You use it on your lash line and it "helps" your lashes grow

Originally Posted by Sheeeeeelby /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received a full size from Beauty army a few months ago and have been using it steadily.  I swear (maybe wishful thinking?) my lashes have gotten thicker and healthier though not much longer since I've been using it. 

Originally Posted by AngeBrooklyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I received a full size from Beauty army a few months ago and have been using it steadily.  I swear (maybe wishful thinking?) my lashes have gotten thicker and healthier though not much longer since I've been using it. 
One thing I have noticed,  is less lash loss? XD haha my lashes don't fall as much

Back