Birchbox January 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was always pleased with my box, until I started looking up box reviews online and although sometimes I get upset that I didnt get something that someone else did it helps to know that I can trade it on MakeupTalk!

I am staying one more month and then I really have to cancel. I have too much stuff. the last thing I need with moving in a few months is more stuff. maybe I'll resin one day.

How is there a 5-page BB post that I hadn't discovered yet???

Originally Posted by mjkdior713 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am staying one more month and then I really have to cancel. I have too much stuff. the last thing I need with moving in a few months is more stuff. maybe I'll resin one day.
Same here... signed up to try it for a month, and was very disappointed.  I don't even think I would have been happy if I hadn't been able to compare boxes on MuT.  I made some of the profile changes suggested a few pages ago, and I'm going to see if I get stuff I like as a wealthy teenager instead of a middle-class suburban mom ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

By the way, how can you make a "blank" selection in the profile on BB? I made selections for all of my categories, and I'm not sure how to change a selection back to blank.

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

By the way, how can you make a "blank" selection in the profile on BB? I made selections for all of my categories, and I'm not sure how to change a selection back to blank.
There should be an option at the top of each drop down menu that says 'Please Select'...just select that one to leave it 'blank'

Luv luv tarte cosmetics- all makeup welcome ( no mascaras- I have so many samples to get through..lol!)

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Luv luv tarte cosmetics- all makeup welcome ( no mascaras- I have so many samples to get through..lol!)
Me too! I love their amazonian clay blushes, I just hit pan on their bronzer, have a million of their lipsurgences and love them. I hoping they will maybe add in some of their maracuja line since its fairly new

Yeah I hope we get something besides lip gloss and mascara. I'm really hoping they send out the benefit eye cream again.

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Those little half sizes they offered in the 4-pack at Sephora would be awesome!
They even have one that is a quarter of the full size! I got it in the carried away kit and loved the color! Same packaging size, just a shallower pan

I would LOVE to see more genuine "deluxe" samples from BB. Starting to get bummed that so much of what they've been sending out are foil packets. I don't expect full-sized products (nice to get, but not what I signed up for), but I do expect some samples in decent packaging with enough product to let me really make up my mind. I hope the backlash from that per-fekt gloss blister pack was enough to prevent THAT fiasco again.

Off topic, but did anyone else order the Jouer Sparkle & Pop crackers? I ordered a total of 7 (3 loose, and a 4 pack), and they all had the same sample product! And one of them was missing the cocktail ring. Super cute idea, the packaging was wonderful, but disappointing in the execution.

Originally Posted by ScopeIt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would LOVE to see more genuine "deluxe" samples from BB. Starting to get bummed that so much of what they've been sending out are foil packets. I don't expect full-sized products (nice to get, but not what I signed up for), but I do expect some samples in decent packaging with enough product to let me really make up my mind. I hope the backlash from that per-fekt gloss blister pack was enough to prevent THAT fiasco again.

Off topic, but did anyone else order the Jouer Sparkle & Pop crackers? I ordered a total of 7 (3 loose, and a 4 pack), and they all had the same sample product! And one of them was missing the cocktail ring. Super cute idea, the packaging was wonderful, but disappointing in the execution.
I was very disappointed with my Jouer sparkle and pop as well the lip enhancer was great to get but the ring was cheap and 4 sizes too small. The bubbles are great for entertaining my cat but I felt it was a waste of $12.

Plus 2 samples gone?

Or...

Maybe they finally ran out of the chump samples in there, and are getting ready to post new ones?

They are backordered according to an email I got. I had ordered one with my full size stuff ( hated the one choice they had but ordered it anyway). Can't complain as they credited me 100 points!

Latest posts

Back