Birchbox July 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Kristine Walker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have never seen SUITS but I did win the 2 seasons DVD from BB, so I'll be set as soon as it arrives. I want a "Downton Abbey" box, beautiful ladylike neutrals and dainty things.
Congrats!!

DOWNTON ABBEY? HAIR COMBS?!!!

GREAT GATSBY!?

I wish BB people would take a look at what goes on in these forums like the Bondi men over on the GB thread. 

Then maybe miraculously we'll have amazing boxes pop up this summer~

Maybe they should have like BB poll on what everyone wants to see in there boxes, or like a wishlist on our accounts. 

Maybe in a perfect world :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by mspocket /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hahah that's funny you say that...I signed up because of the modcloth headband too!
LOL!!! I wanted one to show up in my box so bad hahahaha

Huh. I don't know if you guys remember, but last month I mentioned that BB wasn't stocking the Chocopods anymore because I was on the WL and they sent out an emailing saying they're not carrying that product anymore.

Quote: Hi there,   Thanks for adding your name to the product waitlist. We wanted to let you know that we will no longer carry the Chuao Chocolatier Assorted ChocoPod. We're sorry for the inconvenience, but be sure to check out the Best Sellers in our shop!   Best,   The Birchbox Team 

So I was looking through my favourites today and it was still there and I was going to uncheck it if it they weren't going to carry it anymore and

it's in stock???

http://www.birchbox.com/shop/chuao-chocolatier-7-chocopod-holiday-set

??????

I added it to my cart just in case it was a mistake, but um, apparently they really do have it in stock???

WHAT ARE YOU DOING BIRCHBOX??? WHY DID YOU LIE TO US BEFORE

Updates! Oh, and I have never heard this Suits tv show. I mind read Suites when I first read it. Hope it's gonna be a good box.

I normally am not a complainer when it comes to my subs, but I truely hope my next box is better than my first. Two very small packets of body lotion? Really BirchBox??? I have read so many mixed reviews and will stay subbed for a few months since that was my first. In my opinion the first box should be half way have a wow factor! Give people more of a reason to want to continue their sub.

I've been on the BB wait list for well over a month, and finally received an email last week that I would be getting my first box in July, which I was super excited about, but THEN I got another email a couple of days ago saying they actually shipped me a June box! :happy: It seems like people have many more complaints than they have compliments about the BB service, but, for now, I'm just exited to be in in the action!!

Oddly, the BB "welcome boxes" are typically lame as hell.

Originally Posted by LifesLilMystery /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I normally am not a complainer when it comes to my subs, but I truely hope my next box is better than my first. Two very small packets of body lotion? Really BirchBox??? I have read so many mixed reviews and will stay subbed for a few months since that was my first. In my opinion the first box should be half way have a wow factor! Give people more of a reason to want to continue their sub.

I have never heard of this show.  

But I'm another GIRLS fan.  I would LOVE if BB would do a GIRLS themed box.

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Huh. I don't know if you guys remember, but last month I mentioned that BB wasn't stocking the Chocopods anymore because I was on the WL and they sent out an emailing saying they're not carrying that product anymore.

So I was looking through my favourites today and it was still there and I was going to uncheck it if it they weren't going to carry it anymore and

it's in stock???

http://www.birchbox.com/shop/chuao-chocolatier-7-chocopod-holiday-set

??????

I added it to my cart just in case it was a mistake, but um, apparently they really do have it in stock???

WHAT ARE YOU DOING BIRCHBOX??? WHY DID YOU LIE TO US BEFORE
This news pleases me. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm not sure how to feel about this Suits box. I guess we will just have to see what they send us... but if they give us "legal pads" or some sort of pen again, I imagine people won't be super happy about it. hehe. Would TOTALLY love a Mad Men, box though. That seems like it would make a whole lot more sense... maybe someday!

Originally Posted by gemstone /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They've actually stepped up the welcome boxes for the last several month, fortunately.
I agree. I'd totally consider getting myself a gift sub because the last few months have been really great for welcome boxes.

I'm more excited about that new L'Occitane line, I soooooooooooo want to get a sample in my box!
I don't see anything there that states they will be carrying all of those items. L'Occitane, maybe, but not the Julep dd cream: The link for Julep goes to Julep's site. If you look at the end of each blurb to see where the products are available, the only ones that actually take you to Birchbox are Color Club, Vasanti, and L'Occitane.

I think the point of the article was that they were announcing new launches from other brands besides their own that came out in June, so I don't think it means they're going to be carrying Julep's DD cream.

I'm more excited about that new L'Occitane line, I soooooooooooo want to get a sample in my box!
I received a sample of the Sublime Essence in my June box. It came in a cute, little glass bottle and smells really lovely.

I think the point of the article was that they were announcing new launches from other brands besides their own that came out in June, so I don't think it means they're going to be carrying Julep's DD cream.
Yes, you're right. I just realize that. It's part of their articles like blog thingy so that's why I was kinda confused or assumed that is the case. Interesting.

Originally Posted by lexxies22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yes, you're right. I just realize that. It's part of their articles like blog thingy so that's why I was kinda confused or assumed that is the case. Interesting.
It's pretty cool that they're giving shout outs to companies that are similar to themselves by mentioning Julep! Kinda like how Ipsy just featured Starlooks, I always wondered what sub companies thought of the competition 
icon_lol.gif

Latest posts

Back