Birchbox June 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Seriously! I'm dying for the original mermaid's dream to be in the shop. The blue one is similar, but just doesn't do it for me.
saaame here!

I'm sure someone has answered this question before but: it's not possible to use bb points and a promo code at the same time is it?

Originally Posted by mspocket /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm sure someone has answered this question before but: it's not possible to use bb points and a promo code at the same time is it?
you definitely can!  you can have one promo code, a pick two pack, and use your points all at once.  (although they used to not allow you to have a promo code and a pick two, but that changed a bit ago)

Originally Posted by gemstone /img/forum/go_quote.gif

you definitely can!  you can have one promo code, a pick two pack, and use your points all at once.  (although they used to not allow you to have a promo code and a pick two, but that changed a bit ago)
that's awesome!!!!! But when I tried the 20off code my point "went away," and so I emptied my cart and put everything back in and it's still not showing my 600 points! i wanna use those babies!!

I used 20off last night with u pick 2, promo code & 400 points. Fill your cart- put in promo code- apply code- push button at bottom to continue- keep going - when u get to payment page check the box that says to apply points & you should be all good!

my 6th month gift is up and June will be the first box I'll be paying for!  I'm bummed because I wanted to do the annual sub, but I literally just paid my rent and am just coming off a 2 week unpaid hospital intern rotation for school that I had to pay a lot in gas to get to, so I have $50 to my name until I can get my first paycheck back at my real internship.

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I used 20off last night with u pick 2, promo code & 400 points.

Fill your cart- put in promo code- apply code- push button at bottom to continue- keep going - when u get to payment page check the box that says to apply points & you should be all good!
thank you!!

woohoo! just used my points and ordered the macadamia hair masque...I hope it's as awesome as everyone says!

Originally Posted by kelley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

my 6th month gift is up and June will be the first box I'll be paying for!  I'm bummed because I wanted to do the annual sub, but I literally just paid my rent and am just coming off a 2 week unpaid hospital intern rotation for school that I had to pay a lot in gas to get to, so I have $50 to my name until I can get my first paycheck back at my real internship.
i feel your pain :/ I just started my summer job and I have like $10 to last me til our first payday

i feel your pain :/ I just started my summer job and I have like $10 to last me til our first payday
Yaehhh this is my first month paying actual rent, and I don't start my job until the 10th. This month should be fun.

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yaehhh this is my first month paying actual rent, and I don't start my job until the 10th.

This month should be fun.
ahh that sounds super stressful 
frown.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by mspocket /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yaehhh this is my first month paying actual rent, and I don't start my job until the 10th.

This month should be fun.

yikes!  Hope everything works out!  Good luck, have fun, and remember it will be over in a few weeks when you have your first paycheck in hand!

yikes!  Hope everything works out!  Good luck, have fun, and remember it will be over in a few weeks when you have your first paycheck in hand!
ahh that sounds super stressful 
frown.gif
Living off target gift cards and graduation money. Hahahah and yet somehow I still found it necessary to order the new liptar set from sephora. #whoopsies

Living off target gift cards and graduation money. Hahahah and yet somehow I still found it necessary to order the new liptar set from sephora. #whoopsies
hahahahha i spent 5 of my last 8 dollars on a lipstick yesterday...

oh gosh I love you ladies!! I've been waiting for a coupon code to get two things I've been dying for for free (with my points) AND one of the things I wanted was in the pick two sample pack so I just got the sample of that plus a third item!! I'm sooo excited and only paid $5 for 2 beauty blenders, the Balm What's your type Mascara in body builder and the pick two sample pack with Mary-lou minizer and a ph hair shampoo (which I have no interest in haha)!!! I needed that 20off code haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by sarah1820 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
oh gosh I love you ladies!! I've been waiting for a coupon code to get two things I've been dying for for free (with my points) AND one of the things I wanted was in the pick two sample pack so I just got the sample of that plus a third item!!

I'm sooo excited and only paid $5 for 2 beauty blenders, the Balm What's your type Mascara in body builder and the pick two sample pack with Mary-lou minizer and a ph hair shampoo (which I have no interest in haha)!!! I needed that 20off code haha
smile.gif
NICE!  That's a fantastic haul!  You must have been saving up points for awhile!  Have you ever tried the Mary Lou-Manizer?  

NICE!  That's a fantastic haul!  You must have been saving up points for awhile!  Have you ever tried the Mary Lou-Manizer?  
thanks! I've only been saving for 3-4 months but I had two problems with samples which won me an extra 150 points ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. no I haven't tried it yet, have you? it looks really nice though haha

No products up yet, but there is a description of the June theme in the June 2013 shop! (https://www.birchbox.com/shop/june-2013-box)

"Summer is the time to scratch the travel itch and hop on the next flight to Fiji (or make like Kerouac and embark on an impromptu road trip). Go ahead and give in to your wanderlust—just don’t leave your beauty routine in the dust. This month, we’ve gathered samples from both familiar and distant locales to keep you looking your best on your next vacation."

Sounds pretty similar to the Jet Set theme last June. I wonder what products they will include from "distant locales." :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back