Birchbox June 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by NicoleRoyer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Spent my free time today making a make up storage caddy out of a bunch of empty Birchboxes, cardstock and two old shoe boxes. : )

jawsdown.gif
  That's amazing!

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For all the nail polish fans out there, I think BB added some new Deborah Lippman polishes to their shop? http://www.birchbox.com/shop/brand-view-all/?brand=deborah-lippman They could be not-so-recent but I'd been stalking the BB shop recently because I had so many points to throw at them... Definitely this year's Mermaid collection is new and Across the Universe might also be new I think
Could this possibly mean they'll be in a future box?! If so, that'd be amazing
wub.gif

Spent my free time today making a make up storage caddy out of a bunch of empty Birchboxes, cardstock and two old shoe boxes. : )

7b.gif
 you're so creative! That's a great ide.

So this is pretty much amazing! How you do it, I have so many boxes that I would love to turn it into this.
I am in LOVE with this! You know, whenever I walk down the paper/card stock aisles at craft stores, I KNEW there was a reason I stop and stare in wonder! Obviously, I need to do this with my boxes! lol It's a must.  Wonderful work!
:jawsdown:   That's amazing!
:7b:  you're so creative! That's a great ide.
Thanks everyone! I just used packing tape and double sided tape and cut the shoe boxes to fit around the birchboxes. It turned out way sturdier than i thought! I put all my make up in it tonight and it works great!

So...my package showed up today!! I never received a tracking from Birchbox but today I got my package and I was totally surprised. I got all my items (including the Supergoop & Bonus items). I was very happy because an item from my order was a present for a friend today who graduated :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Maybe they just forgot to e-mail? 

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For all the nail polish fans out there, I think BB added some new Deborah Lippman polishes to their shop? http://www.birchbox.com/shop/brand-view-all/?brand=deborah-lippman They could be not-so-recent but I'd been stalking the BB shop recently because I had so many points to throw at them... Definitely this year's Mermaid collection is new and Across the Universe might also be new I think
Could this possibly mean they'll be in a future box?! If so, that'd be amazing
wub.gif

Oooooh!  I hope so!  I don't care what the polishes look like; I love almost anything with "mermaid" in the title.

ETA: Oh, man.  I just checked out the Deborah Lippman Mermaid Collection.  I had no idea they were $19 each!  Geez.  Is it worth it?  I checked out swatches of the Mermaid Collection.  I feel like a strange mix of Queen and Veruca Salt - "I want it all" and "I want it now!"

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ooh, I semi-stalk their DL selection (although I hadn't checked it out since they added Moon Rendezvous), so I know exactly what they had.  Across the Universe, Rockin' Robin (I need to compare this to the speckled Illamasqua I picked up a few months ago), Million Dollar Mermaid, Amazing Grace, and Mermaid's Eyes are new to Birchbox.  Whenever I see Across the Universe, my immediate impulse is to buy it, but I already have it.  I wonder if they added this to the store because there's a new Sally Hanson shade that is very close to AtU and thus is probably pulling customers away from AtU.  The SH is nowhere near as complex, but it might be considered close enough for the price, but AtU is definitely worth spending points on.  I'm not a glitterholic, but this is one of my favorite polishes.

Originally Posted by audiophilekate /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oooooh!  I hope so!  I don't care what the polishes look like; I love almost anything with "mermaid" in the title.

ETA: Oh, man.  I just checked out the Deborah Lippman Mermaid Collection.  I had no idea they were $19 each!  Geez.  Is it worth it?  I checked out swatches of the Mermaid Collection.  I feel like a strange mix of Queen and Veruca Salt - "I want it all" and "I want it now!"
I really adore the Mermaid collection. I'm shocked at myself for not buying any yet! lol Maybe it's because I have so many polishes I've yet to try, and justifying one more would be unethical and pointless and....oh who am I kidding...I'm soooo going to get one soon!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by audiophilekate /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really adore the Mermaid collection. I'm shocked at myself for not buying any yet! lol Maybe it's because I have so many polishes I've yet to try, and justifying one more would be unethical and pointless and....oh who am I kidding...I'm soooo going to get one soon!
biggrin.gif

If BB gets the pink Mermaid polish, I will buy it as soon as I see it.  I like the orange one, but loooove the pink.

Trying to update my billing info and I keep getting the "Oops, something wasn't right" message. I have tried 5 times now with the same result. I have double check all my info before hitting submit and it's correct. Has anyone else had problems with this?

I shouldn't have looked in this topic. I'm SOOO tempted to use my 100 points + 25% sweet16 code to get million dollar mermaid. plus if i buy some yesto face towelettes and a free pick 2 then it $10 + free shipping for everything.

Wow! I love this!!

Originally Posted by audiophilekate /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If BB gets the pink Mermaid polish, I will buy it as soon as I see it.  I like the orange one, but loooove the pink.
I am OBSESSED with the seafoam colored one!! I wish they had it in the birchbox shop. I'd gladly sacrifice my precious bb points!
12.gif

Originally Posted by mspocket /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am OBSESSED with the seafoam colored one!! I wish they had it in the birchbox shop. I'd gladly sacrifice my precious bb points!
12.gif
Seriously! I'm dying for the original mermaid's dream to be in the shop. The blue one is similar, but just doesn't do it for me.

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ooh, I semi-stalk their DL selection (although I hadn't checked it out since they added Moon Rendezvous), so I know exactly what they had.  Across the Universe, Rockin' Robin (I need to compare this to the speckled Illamasqua I picked up a few months ago), Million Dollar Mermaid, Amazing Grace, and Mermaid's Eyes are new to Birchbox.  Whenever I see Across the Universe, my immediate impulse is to buy it, but I already have it.  I wonder if they added this to the store because there's a new Sally Hanson shade that is very close to AtU and thus is probably pulling customers away from AtU.  The SH is nowhere near as complex, but it might be considered close enough for the price, but AtU is definitely worth spending points on.  I'm not a glitterholic, but this is one of my favorite polishes.

Oooh... I NEED Mermaid's Eyes!!!!

Are their any bb discount codes floating around- I have 400 points that are burning a hole in my pocket..lol!!

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are their any bb discount codes floating around- I have 400 points that are burning a hole in my pocket..lol!!
20off was working 2 days ago for me still. I placed an order.

I just got some bb booty- I'm in love with gorvino glasses for lake living- I got 2 sets of flutes, 2 sets of wine glasses, 1 decanter, and a you pick 2 sample pack- with my 400 points it costed an extra $11 - gotta love our points & thanks so much kyuu for the 20% off tip- you rock girl!!

Latest posts

Back