Birchbox June 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm only 10 pts away of having 400 pts and I have 2 $20 things I've been DYYING for ugh I either need to figure out a way to get 10 pts or wait for a discount code...

Originally Posted by hiheather /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh my gosh! I couldn't even imagine being robbed on vacation. I'm sorry that happened to you! What is meant to be a peaceful time should never be turned into a stressful time.

The worst robbery in my life, my brother and I were little kids 2 and 7. We went to my grandparents for Christmas Eve with our family, when we got home all of our stuff was gone. I guess the robbers were still grabbing stuff from our backyard/alley area as the cops were taking statements. It was suspected that it was our neighbors from down the block. Who steals two children's Christmas like that?!

I cannot believe how ballsy some people are. Seems like our world is just becoming more greed fueled and in turn leads to more robberies.
That's horrible! I cant believe there's people out there that do stuff like that.

After reading this thread, I'll be triple checking to make sure my door is locked when I leave the house today...also dreaming about vacations now!

This month will be my birthday month AND my one year anniversary with Birchbox! 
smile.gif
 I'm so excited! 
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by njachym13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

smile.gif
 I'm so excited! 
biggrin.gif
Hope you get a great box!

Originally Posted by njachym13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

smile.gif
 I'm so excited! 
biggrin.gif
Wishing you an awesome box!

Has anyone ordered anything from Birchbox lately? I order some things since I had enough points (yay!) but I haven't received an e-mail about them shipping the items out. They are usually really good with full size orders sending them out quickly. I am not sure if an item is out of stock they haven't emailed me about an item being out of stock :/

Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Has anyone ordered anything from Birchbox lately? I order some things since I had enough points (yay!) but I haven't received an e-mail about them shipping the items out. They are usually really good with full size orders sending them out quickly. I am not sure if an item is out of stock they haven't emailed me about an item being out of stock :/
I ordered last Friday and haven't heard a peep from them. Some ladies have said they haven't been getting shipping emails, so they have been emailing BB for the tracking code. I'm assuming mine has shipped.....I miss the days of placing an order and having it 3 days later :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered last Friday and haven't heard a peep from them. Some ladies have said they haven't been getting shipping emails, so they have been emailing BB for the tracking code. I'm assuming mine has shipped.....I miss the days of placing an order and having it 3 days later :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thats when I placed mine and its been a week now without any type of update. They were so good at shipping things like with a day or two. Well at least I am not as worried or sad since I am not the only one who is going through this shipping issue with Birchbox. 

Thank you for letting me know :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just in case I'm not the only one that just noticed this, but there are a bunch of new pick 2's loaded in the shop right now and a few new bonus items as well. Glad I waited to place my order!

I ordered on the weekend and they sent me tracking on Monday.

Originally Posted by skylola123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I ordered something on Monday and got shipping notice Tuesday.

send them a private message with your e-mail address related to your account on twitter or facebook and they'll give you the shipping info. they did that to me when i didn't get a shipping notice. they have a really good turnaround with response on twitter.

I ordered something on Monday and got shipping notice Tuesday.
Same here. Even tho I live in NJ i still haven't received it. Won't get it until Tuesday, which is just nuts. I complained and got response that they'd pass the complaint to their Operations people. If delays in shipping cause a lot of ill-will, they may put some pressure on Newgistics or switch to another shipping company. Let them know how long the delays are.

If you haven't received a shipping notice after 3-4 business days, it's probably worth emailing them. The email they sent to confirm orders say:

Quote: Thank you for your order. Your payment has been processed, and you will receive an email notification when items ship. Full-size product orders ship within two business days.

Especially since it'll take for them to actually respond... :| But not shipping after more than 2 business days is ridic if they tell you they're going to.

I placed an order very early morning on the 22nd, like 3 am, and got my shipping notice at about 4 pm the same day but it took forever for it to be active and I still won't get my stuff until the end of next week.

Spent my free time today making a make up storage caddy out of a bunch of empty Birchboxes, cardstock and two old shoe boxes. : )
So this is pretty much amazing! How you do it, I have so many boxes that I would love to turn it into this.

Originally Posted by NicoleRoyer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Spent my free time today making a make up storage caddy out of a bunch of empty Birchboxes, cardstock and two old shoe boxes. : )

I am in LOVE with this! You know, whenever I walk down the paper/card stock aisles at craft stores, I KNEW there was a reason I stop and stare in wonder! Obviously, I need to do this with my boxes! lol It's a must.  Wonderful work!

Back