Birchbox June 2014 - Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBKSS14 worked for me! Thanks! Just what I needed to sign back up. Darn you birchbox, your points system keeps me coming back.

Okay....I think they may have changed it so you can't use a 100 pt code every month. It wouldn't let me resub with BBKSS14 with an account I used bb100 on this month, so out of curiosity I logged out and made a cart with a new subscription, and the code worked.

Hmm. It also worked on an account that didn't receive a May box. But the first account I used it on was one that I got a free May box because March was messed up and they couldn't send a replacement. That worked. But on my account that did receive a May box using the bb100 code and was unsubscribed, it didn't work.

Aww yis. I'll be annoyed if the 100pt katespade coupon doesn't work, but I'll go ahead and get new accounts then if that's the case. Want those $10 bonuses, grabby. (Though I'm going to get lots of dupe products, just watch XD)

I'm going to try to resubscribe using the Kate Spade code. I'll try my chances at getting that purple laqa. If I don't get it, I'll just use the 100 points to buy it.

The Kate Spade code? Is that the one for the free necklace? If so, I think they were only doing that for the first 250 people to sign up, so I wouldn't be surprised if it no longer works.

The Kate Spade code? Is that the one for the free necklace? If so, I think they were only doing that for the first 250 people to sign up, so I wouldn't be surprised if it no longer works.
It's not the necklace code. It's for 100 extra points when you subscribe.

Aww yis. I'll be annoyed if the 100pt katespade coupon doesn't work, but I'll go ahead and get new accounts then if that's the case. Want those $10 bonuses, grabby. (Though I'm going to get lots of dupe products, just watch XD)
But if you make new accounts now, you'll just get more May boxes - that's why I'm not doing it, 5 May boxes is probably enough haha.

Ooh, thanks for the link for the June offer!  Super excited.  Except if I get Coola again.  Then I'll be stabby.  Between BB and Ipsy, I'd be ok if I never saw Coola again.

I figured out how to use BBKSS14 on an existing cancelled account! You have to log out, create your cart with the subscription (and whatever else) in it, apply the promo code, and then log in and check out. Do it quickly, the code expires tomorrow!

I figured out how to use BBKSS14 on an existing cancelled account! You have to log out, create your cart with the subscription (and whatever else) in it, apply the promo code, and then log in and check out. Do it quickly, the code expires tomorrow!
Hm, unfortunately this hack doesn't work anymore. That's okay -- I checked out with gift cards so basically I'm still getting the next month's box for free -- it's like getting the polish + 4 other samples + points. I'm okay with it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks though!

But if you make new accounts now, you'll just get more May boxes - that's why I'm not doing it, 5 May boxes is probably enough haha.
If they're actually sending out Ruffian polishes I'll open up an old secondary account I had with a promo code (haven't used any promos there yet) in June for that polish, just to make sure I don't get another May box.

Hm, unfortunately this hack doesn't work anymore. That's okay -- I checked out with gift cards so basically I'm still getting the next month's box for free -- it's like getting the polish + 4 other samples + points. I'm okay with it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks though!
Yeah I just did it on 2 accounts and it wouldn't work on a third - it seems like someone from Birchbox is stalking this thread!!

Back