Birchbox June 2014 - Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yo that code straight up played me.  i did exactly what you said @@jayeme, saw the code was applied and after i paid i realized they didn't add the 100 points.
I'm sorry! they ruined my workaround :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I really do think they're stalking this forum...

Just entered the contest!  I think I might sign up for a second box if there is a promo code.  I don't want to use one yet because I don't want another May box.  Amazingly, I have used a lot of my stash so I think a second box for a month or two will be fun.  Plus, I want all the polishes.  I really love metallic polishes so hoping they are in the boxes the month.

Just entered the contest!  I think I might sign up for a second box if there is a promo code.  I don't want to use one yet because I don't want another May box.  Amazingly, I have used a lot of my stash so I think a second box for a month or two will be fun.  Plus, I want all the polishes.  I really love metallic polishes so hoping they are in the boxes the month.
I've been waiting for a good promo code to prepay for June. Come on Birchbox, I know you've got some more 100 point codes up your sleeve!  :bringiton:

I've been waiting for a good promo code to prepay for June. Come on Birchbox, I know you've got some more 100 point codes up your sleeve! :bringiton:
Have you seen the BBKSS100 code? I haven't used it myself but several others in a different thread were talking about using it successfully. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Have you seen the BBKSS100 code? I haven't used it myself but several others in a different thread were talking about using it successfully. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I did, but people were saying it would only work on new accounts, and I think it expired yesterday. There are still two more weeks before June billing, so I'm hopeful for one that works on existing accounts.

I used the bbkss100 last night one an existing account. Does anyone know what bb first box May was.. Usually they don't go off your profile and just send a go to box

Anyone know what the cutoff is to get a June box? I don't want another May.
People normally get charged at the beginning of the month for the new box so if you want a June box than subscribe any time in June. Anything before June, you will get May.

I was going to reactivate an account today when when I went to the check out page it said it would ship may 24, which would definitely be a May box...
If you're canceling and resubscribing you won't get another May box if you already got one on that account. Even if it says the ship date is in May, you're prepaying for June.

So some peeps got an ACES surprise this month (not me) it was a pouch. Honestly I'm happy I didn't get my ACES surprise this month. I don't want the pouch. I'll be happy to wait on something cooler.. But the girls on FB are pisssssed that not all aces got a surprise. Did y'all see this?

So some peeps got an ACES surprise this month (not me) it was a pouch. Honestly I'm happy I didn't get my ACES surprise this month. I don't want the pouch. I'll be happy to wait on something cooler.. But the girls on FB are pisssssed that not all aces got a surprise. Did y'all see this?
I'm not surprised honestly. Orders taking weeks to ship, messed up tracking numbers, some boxes not updating/shipping until after the tenth, and then to see some people getting a present for being ACES on top of it.

I like to think that they're just sending them out in waves, but I kind of hope it isn't a different item completely, mostly because nothing alienates people more than giving someone something different than what you got. 

Back