Birchbox June 2014 - Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so behind! I didn't think about this thread being up! Anyone else get the BB Aces/Wallet/Zipper thingy? I got two of them! Hello new pencil pouch.

I'm so behind! I didn't think about this thread being up! Anyone else get the BB Aces/Wallet/Zipper thingy? I got two of them! Hello new pencil pouch.
I received one on my second account! I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. The first one is a coupon holder. Now to see if I remember to use any of them!

Last edited by a moderator:
I received one on my second account! I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. The first one is a coupon holder. Now to see if I remember to use any of them!
Oh...Coupon holder is a good idea. I'm glad I don't sub to ipsy, I can't handle a new zipper pouch every month. I dont have enough things to compartmentalize into 20 little bags (at least thats what I tell myself!)

I also got the Birchbox Aces wallet thing. I'm not really impressed with it and wish they would have sent something else but its free and I'm sure I'll find some way to use it. 

Oh...Coupon holder is a good idea. I'm glad I don't sub to ipsy, I can't handle a new zipper pouch every month. I dont have enough things to compartmentalize into 20 little bags (at least thats what I tell myself!)
I can't tell you excited I am for a cute coupon holder! The ipsy ones are too small for a lot of coupons.  I always use an old envelope from a bill and that is not cute plus I've been known to lose a few out the top.  I have the accordion kind but that's for like my master coupon hoard-age.  The pouch will be great for just the stuff I need for that shopping trip.

looks like we already need a June thread lol!

I'm on mobile so can't post the pic but 2,000 delux minis of Benefits Push up eyeliner is being sent out in June to those who enter! Subscribers will get it in their June BB and non subscribers will get it in the mail. No one is notified, they'll just show up lol!
So excited about this! I registered and I hope I get one of the samples.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Come on June! My four boxes for May were so lackluster... Cutting down to 2 and hoping for some magic!

Can I ask...where do some of you subscribe for more than one birchbox?  It is to try and get different things?  I have been subscribed to BB for over a year and never thought to get 2 or more subscriptions from them and was just curious :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Can I ask...where do some of you subscribe for more than one birchbox?  It is to try and get different things?  I have been subscribed to BB for over a year and never thought to get 2 or more subscriptions from them and was just curious :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
The point system is great, you have more chances to get more/different products to try, and you can take advantage of even more perks like 100 extra points or free items when you subscribe.  I have two yearly subscriptions that I bought with a $99 code, got 99 points from buying, will get around 600 points from for doing my reviews, so to me a year's worth of samples for about $30.  I also can take advantage of promos on both accounts (like 20% off codes, etc.).  I have a third account that I only use for good promos and deactivate the rest of the time.

Basically you just need to make another account with a different email address than your main account. All the other info can be the same, and you can transfer points in e-gift card format to use all together on one account for purchases.

ETA: It also helps if you make the beauty profile different from your main so you have a better chance of receiving different items.

Got my Aces gift today! I think it's really well-made. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But the inside doesn't smell very good. XD

Oh yay maybe that means mine will be here today too! Too bad my mail doesn't arrive for at least 2 more hours  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Noooo. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's the worst when your mailman comes in the afternoon and not the morning. Fingers crossed that you'll get yours today!

Noooo. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's the worst when your mailman comes in the afternoon and not the morning. Fingers crossed that you'll get yours today!
Word! My mailman doesn't come until 5pm, even on weekends. It sucks. I wish I got my mail before 2pm when I leave for work since I don't come home until the next day :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Word! My mailman doesn't come until 5pm, even on weekends. It sucks. I wish I got my mail before 2pm when I leave for work since I don't come home until the next day :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yeah I work from home and I can see the mailboxes from my windows, so if I'm expecting something really exciting I'm constantly checking my tracking and looking out the window for the truck lol!

No Aces pouch for me! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I wonder how many Aces there are and how many pouches they are sending out. I feel like they would predict a shitstorm if only some people got them. No one likes inequality. Frankly though I have a lot of cute makeup bags so it's no biggie if I don't get one. I would rather have a Birchbox pen, bottle opener, mug, umbrella, etc.

And I posted in the May thread, but my big Birchbox order was supposed to be delivered today and got delayed by a train derailment, which is pretty unlucky. However, I ordered a FitBit and it came today, so I guess that's a pretty good consolation! 

ETA @@meaganola I'm apparently allowed to say shitstorm!

No Aces pouch for me! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I wonder how many Aces there are and how many pouches they are sending out. I feel like they would predict a shitstorm if only some people got them. No one likes inequality. Frankly though I have a lot of cute makeup bags so it's no biggie if I don't get one. I would rather have a Birchbox pen, bottle opener, mug, umbrella, etc.

And I posted in the May thread, but my big Birchbox order was supposed to be delivered today and got delayed by a train derailment, which is pretty unlucky. However, I ordered a FitBit and it came today, so I guess that's a pretty good consolation! 

ETA @@meaganola I'm apparently allowed to say shitstorm!
I don't mind if I don't get a pouch... as long as I get something!!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

And @@KayEss I saw your post about the train derailment and your Clarisonic! That sucks!!  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hope it still gets to you soon!

Used the Number 4 Shampoo & Conditioner from my box tonight and I am in love. My hair hasn't felt this awesome in years! 
Went to look at the full size on the website though and YIKES it's expensive :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Guess this will be something I need to save up points for! 

Back