Birchbox June 2015 (spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the adventure box...

- Vasanti scrub

- Supergoop eye cream

- Dr. Jart Night BB cream

- Coastal Scents Revealed 3 quad

- Gold Emi Jay hair tie

I have been on a really long break from birchbox, I only resubbed to get the beauty blender.  When I first got this box I was like OH RIGHT, this is why I don't need birchbox in my life, because it was basically a box of the usual suspects.  But looking at it closer, it's kind of cool that the supergoop is an eye cream and that the Dr. Jart is for overnight wear.  And even though I've tried the vasanti scrub multiple times, at least its a great product in a generous size.  So I'm not too disappointed.  I should still cancel soon though, I really don't need more samples until I use everything else up. 

Thanks Noel! Beaver shampoo huh ...... I guess I didn't miss much! I don't use shampoo anyhow lol. I tried to go through all the numbers but got to about 13 and said whatever!!

They included hair accessories as a bonus this month so everyone seems to be getting 7 items. 

The prize stuff turned out to be a bust. In your box you should have a card with a code. You can win items in the shop, but most people are getting 10% off a purchase over $50. This is lame because in a few weeks anniversary codes will start working again and you should be able to get 20-25% off  $35.  Some people on MUT did win a benefits product by entering a contest a few weeks back.

As to box number, I think it appears in your url when you are looking at your box page, but I've never been able to figure it out that way. Normally I just scroll through all the combos. There was a link for that pasted earlier in this thread. 

The only other interesting things you missed was something called Beaver Shampoo that appeared in everyone's box a couple of months ago.  <_<

Do the $30 Upgrade boxes ship out later or what? I never hear a peep about spoilers in them until I have my box in hand.

So I complained about my box not having a clicky truck early in the week... the clicky truck showed up late Monday afternoon. I got an email on Wednesday saying it had shipped and it STILL is stuck in Mt.Juliet/hasn't moved at all. Shows an expected delivery date of 16-17 which is a solid 7 days later than I generally get mine.

Also, when I check the narvar site, it pops this up now (see attached - it didn't show up yesterday) so I feel like something really funky is going on.

Capture.JPG

So I complained about my box not having a clicky truck early in the week... the clicky truck showed up late Monday afternoon. I got an email on Wednesday saying it had shipped and it STILL is stuck in Mt.Juliet/hasn't moved at all. Shows an expected delivery date of 16-17 which is a solid 7 days later than I generally get mine.

Also, when I check the narvar site, it pops this up now (see attached - it didn't show up yesterday) so I feel like something really funky is going on.
Mine seems super late this month too.  It was "born" on June 10th at like 1 in the morning and hasn't moved yet.  Usually I have my BB around now or even earlier.  Unless I've won something (I signed up for the Benefit thing) I'm not really happy about this month.

My box was shipped on the 8th and apparently won't get here until the 17th.

It's like they know I'm a naturally impatient person and are testing me :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I received my box today and that was a surprise because they said next week. I received the Marcelle eyeliner in purple, which is a pretty, deep color. My code was for 20% off $50. I'm cashing in my points and cancelling, just too many items I don't keep from each box and so tired of shampoo, conditioner and items for blow dried hair.

I'm cashing in my points and cancelling, just too many items I don't keep from each box and so tired of shampoo, conditioner and items for blow dried hair.
I used my last 100 points and cancelled today, too.  For exactly the reasons you state. Even with the great point system it's just not worth the hassle.  I am still happy with GB and PSMH so I can easily do without all the tiny BB samples.

Box#1:

Skyn eye gels (PYS), Eyeliner in Blue Lagoon, Temple Spa shampoo & conditioner, L. Erickson hair tie in brown, Coola sunscreen. 
10% off 50+ code

Box#2:

Dr Jart microwater (PYS), Eyeliner in Indigo, Klorane shampoo & conditioner, Pura Vida hair band in orange,  Revealed 3 sample, Supergoop sunscreen. 

10% off 50+ code

None of them won anything from Benefit :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the benefit liner, which is great, but I just got one from ulta too.

I got the blue lagoon marcelle liner, which of course is the one color I wouldn't ever wear.  Whomp whomp

I just checked and my expected delivery date is now June 18-22.  I usually used to get mine right around the 10th.  UGH

My box has been getting born for 4+ days.  Lucky for me (and all moms) that actual childbirth doesn't take that long.   Don't think it will arrive until next week. 

My two boxes this month are identical - even down to the colors. Talk about bad luck.

Oh well. One account expires this month, so I'll be back to 1 box a month again like a normal person. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@ colors are written below the video:
For July’s sample choice, subscribers can choose which of the three shades—bright pink Bella, coral Venezia, or rich red Beso—they would like to receive.

I will pick the coral (Venezia), too ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

@ colors are written below the video:

For July’s sample choice, subscribers can choose which of the three shades—bright pink Bella, coral Venezia, or rich red Beso—they would like to receive.

I will pick the coral (Venezia), too ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thank you! So I looked up the color Venezia on the Stila website and it's described as a "bright red". I really wanted a legit coral (like Carina), but it's still not as red as Beso so I'll take it.

Latest posts

Back