Birchbox June 2015 (spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally letting us all join with the BB Beta option now, thanks BB!

I'm going to have to pick the mircowater, as I do not need any more sunscreen, and I have plenty of those eyepatches thanks other subscriptions.

I really want that watch as well, just do not know if I should get it or not!

Glad the BB Plus this month is not jewerly again though!

Regarding the watches, I read a couple of different reviews stating that the black one is hard to read because the hands are nearly the same color as the face. Also, there is no "glow" option to read the watches at night.

I think I'm going to choose the currated box. It's not exciting but I know I'll use everything.

Davines-heard good things about this brand so I'd like to try it.

Hp hello- I actually loved this scent when I got the perfume so.

Eyeko-love their black magic mascara so I'm looking forward to trying the eyeliner

Real chemistry- had this on my other account and liked it.

Oribe-could be ok if it's in a spray bottle and not a tiny sample (and a good scent)

I'm going for the water :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I wonder how it compares to my fave Bioderma Sensibio.

I'm going for the water :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I wonder how it compares to my fave Bioderma Sensibio.
Is Bioderma as good as everyone says? Would you say it's worth it? I continue to see it advertised and referenced everywhere so I'm just wondering. I might need to get it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Is Bioderma as good as everyone says? Would you say it's worth it? I continue to see it advertised and referenced everywhere so I'm just wondering. I might need to get it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I tried Sebium for oily/combination skin and Sensibio for sensitive skin. I think Sensibio is the better one of the two, because it doesn't contain fragrance. I would say it's worth it if you are looking for an extra gentle toner to finish off your cleansing routine with. For me, it was one of those products I didn't know I needed until i tried it, so I personally think the hype is justified.

I changed my mind and I'm going to choose the superegoop PYS. It looks like no one else is choosing that so hopefully it will still be there by the time i get my email. If its no longer available then I'll choose the tig curated box. I have a lot of trips this summer so the more supergoop i can have stashed away, the better. 

(side note) has everyone seen the new LE box? I'm in love with everything in it. its like they finally made a box just for me. Ive been on the fence about getting the lovely day box and finally decided to get it with my next paycheck but id rather get this one instead now. 

I ordered the under the sun box last night! I was so excited when that came out because I had just hit $20 in points and had my 1 year code so I knew I was shopping this month but I wasn't sure what to buy. $143 value for $20, so excited. It reminds me of a popsugar box.

My PYS will either be the eye gels or the spray. I hope either is available when I pick. I didn't pick last month and that was just bad. I hadn't had a box that bad since before PYS.

Of possible:

Eye gels for me! If that's not available, then I'll leave it to chance. Microwater for my mom, if not then she'll appreciate sunscreen. Even though it's PYS, it's all still a surprise to her. Lol.

Kinda weird knowing we're getting the eyeko eyeliner AND a PYS. So only room for like three surprise samples? Interesting.

I had the beta last month but I'm thinking to cancel it. I love getting the full size samples but shades are a crapshoot and I'd rather save the $$ for add ons. I got the pink watch and I will be surprised and not pick a sample.

Here's a screen shot of the resubscribe email with sample choices in it.

Screen shot 2015-05-20 at 10.15.44 AM.png

I am really looking forward to June's box as May was awful (or craptastic as I like to say - haha)

the eyeliner sounds fun and if I can get the eye gels, that would be good.

I'm moving in three weeks and I was wondering by when I need to change my address on birchbox's website so I will get it at my new address. It's a last minute move for my boyfriend's new job and I still don't have an address although we are in the process of cementing all the final details. I just want to make sure it goes to my new address since I'm moving from ohio to houston and I'd have to have a family member mail it to me. If I didn't have a yearly subscription I'd cancel it this month but I don't have that option.

I'm moving in three weeks and I was wondering by when I need to change my address on birchbox's website so I will get it at my new address. It's a last minute move for my boyfriend's new job and I still don't have an address although we are in the process of cementing all the final details. I just want to make sure it goes to my new address since I'm moving from ohio to houston and I'd have to have a family member mail it to me. If I didn't have a yearly subscription I'd cancel it this month but I don't have that option.
Welcome to Texas! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Change your address as soon as you know your new one and make sure that you have USPS forward your mail from your old place to your new place.

I think it's the 25th, but it might be the 20th. Best thing is to call or Facebook message and ask.
I live in Houston...it's a great city! Hotter than you can imagine in the summer, but great nonetheless.

Back